February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Congratulations, mumanddad! Hoping he improves quickly! What a cutie-- and our first boy!!

Congrats mumanddad!! He is beautiful. :) Yay for the first blue valentine bundle getting here!!

Good morning ladies! Just thought I'd let y'all know that another February baby has been born. After 23 his of labor, my little princess Alyssa was born on Jan 26 at a healthy 7lbs 2oz. I'm in love :)

Congrats Laidee! Hope you are both doing well, can't wait to see pictures!

Wow, congratulations, Laidee!!

Seems like half the valentine babies are going to be here before February!

Thanks ladies! I'll post a picture when I get home. Right now i'm online via my phone.

Congrats to mumanddad. I haven't gone back to look at the yet.

Congrats Mumanddad on your beautiful little boy!! :blue:

Congrats Laidee on your precious baby girl!! :pink:

Tiger, blood always looks worse in water, like a shark attack!! If it's still heavy after 24 hours I'd call and ask for advice but it sounds normal to me. I had a skin tag removed from that area and it bled a lot at first but did ease off.

suzzle, good luck!

I have a cold, I don't feel ill but I've had an alternately blocked/runny nose for days, and now have a bit of a sore throat.

Give me strength ladies... We have step-son coming today and he is very loud and demanding of energy and La gets hyper and crazy when he's here too. Then this afternoon (while he's still here) my best friend and her boyfriend are coming over for a few hours, and then this evening if they can get last minute tickets, husband is taking step-son to the TNA wrestling event over here.

I am knackered just thinking about it!!

Awe hon! Drink some tea and Attempt to get some rest!! I am still getting over a cold that I got on Christmas Day. It's awful when you can't take anything!! Ask for help from hubby and your friend if you need it!

Hello ladies quick update.

Yesterday they where sending me home but wanted to turn him first the c secion next friday but he had a different idea his heart beat dropped so i had an emergancy c section Corbyn Matthew arrived at 2:30 am and weighs 4lb 15 oz

be is currently in scbu on oxygen and he has been under a heat lamp, he is also getting fed through a tube.

Ill update more later im off too see him for the first time.

But here is a quick picture x

What a sweet little guy! Congrats, hon!

Good morning ladies! Just thought I'd let y'all know that another February baby has been born. After 23 his of labor, my little princess Alyssa was born on Jan 26 at a healthy 7lbs 2oz. I'm in love :)

Congrats!!!

I had very light cramping all night along with a couple sharp ouchies. Nothing too "big", but I'm hoping this means that it's not still going to be weeks before he gets here!

Today we're going to Savers & Gymboree so I can use my Gymbucks. And I plan to finish our hospital bags and hopefully get the crib at least started.

Okay, so I get emails from whattoexpect.com and this is the one that I got today:

https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/keeping-fit/week-39/squat.aspx?xid=nl_YourDailyNewsletterfromWhattoExpect_20120128

I looked up some more information on it and here is a page on it too:

https://pregnancy.about.com/cs/laborbasics/a/squatting.htm

It is supposed to help get baby's head into the pelvis more, maybe I will start doing these tonight to see if it helps get Addy to go down and get some dilation started :haha:

Congrats Laidee!

I had an unexpectedly lovely day... The kids were good as gold, my friend arrived with cakes and treats galore... Fab! Lots of BHs still, come on baby!

Still light period pains...but no BH or anything like that. Hmpf.

Have had a great day so far though. Got more cheap clothes at Savers (both my husband and my son need their own walk-in closets...), used my Gymbucks at Gymboree on a bunch of clearance stuff, and Dh got me a 3DS game!! AND we had someone who was having to cancel their month in our condos, which totally sucked...had to repay her 1000$. BUT she referred 2 people to us for the same time so I was able to not only re-book her room but book the other one we have!!! YEY!!!! Got home a bit ago and I'm chilling out. I finished the shawl for my moms friend yesterday. Started the letters or his name (painting them). And started the wedding blanket for my cousin. Good times!

Congratulations Laidee and Mumanddad! Corbyn looks like a cutie and hopefully he will be off his oxygen and feeding well soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->