February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I'm in labour.. Seems like it's going to be a slow one again though. Just laying down, planning to shower in a bit and then go for a walk. DD already at FIL's. :) Will try to update if anything interesting happens! :p

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck !!! have a great homebirth ! cant wait to hear updates !

Congrats Wantabean! :cloud9:

Sending well labor vibes your way KD! :dance: :dust:

I have been sooooooo tired...slept most of the day :blush: i have never felt this tired in my life!
DH worked 20 hours overtime, so now we have all the money we need to pay the MWs in case of hospital transfer. I dont anticipate it, but im glad to have the funds just in case. I will be even more happy if i get the homebirth and can keep all of that savings! lol

oh and i also had a bit of a freak out this morning when i thought my waters were leaking !
i got up at about 2am and needed to go to the toilet, and i felt a little 'wet' down there and was like what the hell, went to stand up out of bed and whatever was pooling in me dribbled right down my leg ! it was 100% not wee. i went to the toilet and did a wee, stood up and i was still kind of dribbling, so put a pad on and went back to bed. woke up 2hours later and the pad was half soaked (it was a normal pad btw not a mat pad). put another on and woke up this morning at 7am and it was a little wet but not much and im not dribbling or anything anymore so i really dont know what the hell it was ?
definately not wee, and there was ALOT of it to be watery discharge, but it must have been.

Congrats wantabean! It is nice to hear from you again!! :hugs:

Night, I am KMFX that it doesn't take too long, normally 2nd babies come a little faster! Cannot wait to get an update!

Tiger, did/are you going to call your doctors to tell them about it? I hope that everything is okay!

Tiger thats exactly what happened when my waters went! It was a trickle and not a gush! I was weeing and then stopped and there was still drops hitting the toilet!
It sounds like waters to me...i dont know what else it would be.

Wow!
Congratulations, wantabean!!
Another boy. Yay! :happydance:

I've been tired today, too. Just in a funk. Wish I could've slept all day or at least had a nap, but DS wasn't allowing it. :(

Good luck, nightkd!! Hopefully something interesting starts happening soon!!

tiger, I hope everything is okay... how do you know for sure it wasn't wee? did you smell it? haha sorry. I'm curious, 'cause I always worry if my waters broke I wouldn't know if it was that or if I'd peed myself... :blush:

Good luck night! :)

Tiger -with Abbie my waters leaked like that in early labour!

I'm in labour.. Seems like it's going to be a slow one again though. Just laying down, planning to shower in a bit and then go for a walk. DD already at FIL's. :) Will try to update if anything interesting happens! :p

Fingers crossed for you :flower: Good luck

-------------------------------
My updates: IM FULL TERM TODAY! Baby Kenny is the size of a watermelon! wow! I had my 37 week dr appt yesterday and I met a new doctor and he felt my stomach and said "oooh... he's gonna be a big baby!" LOL! yikes... i hope that doesnt mean too painful. I'm starting to chicken about about going natural, I had been on the fence, but now I'm thinking mahybe epidural. I'm getting more nervous for the pain as it gets closer to go time.

Also... not sure if I updated about this yet... but my boss and I changed my official last day of work to this upcoming Friday (instead of working until my due date). Only 5 work days left! :)
:happydance:

Congrats on being a full term watermelon! :winkwink::baby::cloud9:

Good morning ladies! Just thought I'd let y'all know that another February baby has been born. After 23 his of labor, my little princess Alyssa was born on Jan 26 at a healthy 7lbs 2oz. I'm in love :)

Aww ~ Many Congrats :baby::cloud9:

Hello ladies quick update.

Yesterday they where sending me home but wanted to turn him first the c secion next friday but he had a different idea his heart beat dropped so i had an emergancy c section Corbyn Matthew arrived at 2:30 am and weighs 4lb 15 oz

be is currently in scbu on oxygen and he has been under a heat lamp, he is also getting fed through a tube.

Ill update more later im off too see him for the first time.

But here is a quick picture x

Adorable, how lovely ~ :baby::cloud9: Many Congrats, hope he gets stronger each day :blue:

i havent had anything since really though ? a little damp but not trickling anymore ? ?
AR- yes i smelt it :blush: and lately my wee has definately had a smell (sorry if thats tmi) but its been more potent the last week or 2.

What a lot of impatient LO's in this group! :baby::haha:

Note to my LO......Please be patient....:winkwink:

I have exciting news.....

We have bought a house! :happydance:

We move in 4 days before bubs is born!!! :loopy:

congrats kelly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, Kelly!! Yay for you all! I hope that your move is easy (at least this one is a lot smaller than the last one :haha:)

Well, I'm awol for 2 days and we have 2 more baby announcements! :dance: perhaps I should log off more often! :haha: Congrats girlies!

LunaBean also had her baby boy.

Was it JP who said about beginning to think they might want an epi instead of all natural? (Well, whoever it was I direct this at you, apologies, my brain is fried!) I would say going into it with an open mind is key. I was hoping to use nothing more than gas and air with DD1, but ended up with an epidural on the advice of both the MW and my consultant. Because I had kept an open mind about exactly how everything was going to turn out, I feel I felt much less "guilt" and regret than a lot of my friends who have some more set-in-stone ideas. :hugs: You'll do great whatever you decide!

It was me :) yes that's exactly how I'm going to go into it... Open to all possibilities! :)

Hooray! Congrats!

-------
And congrats ti Wantabean for your new baby! And also to the ladies whose waters are breaking and are in labor!!!

Quick update; pool inflated and partially filled (hot water tank can't keep up!) having some pretty intense contractions, but they're a little bit all over the place at the moment. I'm just walking around, getting some bits and pieces done... DH is getting me some soup (that he made earlier! ;)) and then we're talking about taking a nap (laying down earlier got the contractions going)... DD is staying over at FIL/GMIL's as I highly doubt we're going to be into the proper action until early morning at least (darn it)!

Will update again whenever I get a chance. :)

Quick update; pool inflated and partially filled (hot water tank can't keep up!) having some pretty intense contractions, but they're a little bit all over the place at the moment. I'm just walking around, getting some bits and pieces done... DH is getting me some soup (that he made earlier! ;)) and then we're talking about taking a nap (laying down earlier got the contractions going)... DD is staying over at FIL/GMIL's as I highly doubt we're going to be into the proper action until early morning at least (darn it)!

Will update again whenever I get a chance. :)

Will be thinking of you & my best advice, if you can, pop a paracetomal & try & get a little rest in....Your gonna need your energy :winkwink:

Congrats Wantabean:dance:

Thoughts are with you and hope all goes as planned.

oh and i also had a bit of a freak out this morning when i thought my waters were leaking !
i got up at about 2am and needed to go to the toilet, and i felt a little 'wet' down there and was like what the hell, went to stand up out of bed and whatever was pooling in me dribbled right down my leg ! it was 100% not wee. i went to the toilet and did a wee, stood up and i was still kind of dribbling, so put a pad on and went back to bed. woke up 2hours later and the pad was half soaked (it was a normal pad btw not a mat pad). put another on and woke up this morning at 7am and it was a little wet but not much and im not dribbling or anything anymore so i really dont know what the hell it was ?
definately not wee, and there was ALOT of it to be watery discharge, but it must have been.

Sounds like it could well be your waters, even if it is no longer leaking if the leak is high in the sack baby could have moved and plugged the waters.

Yeah!:happydance: I moved just before Having Harry. Once we finished unpacking I sat down to finally relax and an hour later my labor started.

Hope you have a bit more time to enjoy the new house before bub arrives.

CONGRATZ KELLY!!!!

NightKD- Great news on being in labor!! :)

Congrats to all the new moms!!

Nightkd - Can't wait to read your updates! :happydance: Hoping to be in your boat soon myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->