February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

congratulations laidee :pink:
congratulations mumanddad :blue:
how exciting :dance:

JP, you have been a busy bee today! I wish I had enough energy to get half of that done! :D

I think DH is going through a nesting phase.... so now my house looks a little neater. While he was doing the heavy stuff I cleaned the bathroom, now I am going to mop.

Hey ladies!!

Congrats to all of those new mummies!! Havent been on for a while, seems strange that I actually have less time to myself now I am a SAHM rather than working full time!!

Well I have my homebirth kit all ready and waiting to go and have my final consultant app this week to determine whether all is ok for me to have my little man at home. Had a massive row with DH the other day, kept trying to find reasons and excuses to not have baby at home and being a general pain in the arse and we ended up screaming at each other, he came back ten minutes later and apologised tho and just said its because he is very nervous that something could go wrong and was really worries he's lose me or the baby. We had a big heart to heart and he's been lovely since. typical male had bottled it all up to the point of explosion!!

I have noticed tho that little man is definately moving less - still feeling him regularly but definately smaller movements, maybe its getting a little too tight a space for him to move around now.

Soo excited now about meeting my little guy. I am now officially the size of a whale tho! just hoping this ones comes a little early like my last little man did as I dont think I can take my SPD for another 4 1/2 weeks. Walking like an old lady and making a military operation of turning over in bed is really not attractive or cool!

Hubby has gone away on a course until Monday tho so not allowed that early!! lol

Hope everyone is doing well and I will try my best to catch up on everything and come on more regularly! I do miss you ladies when I cant get on!

much love! <3

Congrats mumanddad!! Believing for a quick stay.

Congrats laidee! Sorry about the long labor.

I can't believe how they are just rolling in now

Congrats to those who have had their babies now! :)

I've been having back labour all day, but nothing much else going on. I'm wondering if baby is not in quite the right position, she is VERY active compared to the past couple of weeks when she's been barely moving... I'm planning to go to bed shortly... Having learned from the lack of sleep with DD's long labour!! :lol:

Sparklez-
that is SO CUTE!! I'll definitely be buying something like that then! :)

Junebugs-
Yes, i have had that and thought it felt like a seizure too! but I googled it like the other ladies did and found lots of other people feeling the same thing. It must just be like you said, baby is in a deep sleep and does fast twitching :) I'm not worried!

mumanddad-
Handsome little guy!!! Congrats!!!!!! :)

Laidee-
hooray! congrats Laidee!

nightkd-
oooh, you could be our next Valentine!! go get some rest and keep us posted!

-------------------------------
My updates: IM FULL TERM TODAY! Baby Kenny is the size of a watermelon! wow! I had my 37 week dr appt yesterday and I met a new doctor and he felt my stomach and said "oooh... he's gonna be a big baby!" LOL! yikes... i hope that doesnt mean too painful. I'm starting to chicken about about going natural, I had been on the fence, but now I'm thinking mahybe epidural. I'm getting more nervous for the pain as it gets closer to go time.

Also... not sure if I updated about this yet... but my boss and I changed my official last day of work to this upcoming Friday (instead of working until my due date). Only 5 work days left! :)
:happydance:

Congrats on our two newest Valentines! I added them to the new thread, too, but due to the time difference I wasn't 100% certain if Corbyn was born on the 27 or 28 so if I put the wrong date (for him OR anyone else lol) or any other incorrect info, please let me know! :D

FX for all of you experiencing cramping, contractions and the like. Crazy how we're having quite a few Valentines being born already!

Thoughts and prayers to all the new mommas, and for the babies as well. I hope all is well with little Corbyn; our first little man! :)

Congrats to our new mums.
Sparkles, Laidee and Mumanddad.
Mumanddad Congrats to the first boy.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

ahhhhh they are just rolling in now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :happydance: :dance:
in a few days, its our month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how quick time is going now. When I think that I am due in 3 weeks and 4 days I am in complete shock and to the idea that little man could be here before that shocks me. I remember being 10 weeks pregnant and thinking about what it would be like to be close to term and now here I am.. :)

JP, you have been a busy bee today! I wish I had enough energy to get half of that done! :D

I think DH is going through a nesting phase.... so now my house looks a little neater. While he was doing the heavy stuff I cleaned the bathroom, now I am going to mop.

Lol, I will always have the energy to go shopping!! Hahaha!! Cleaning, now that's another matter. I did have the living room all cleaned up a couple days ago, but it needs it again now. Blah.

I am getting OCD about tidoiness, I spent weeks cleaning this place from the hole it was while husband was the SAH parent! Now I will not go to bed unless it's all tidy and clean. Not sure how long that will last once the baby comes!

Hooray for new squidges! Welcome Corbyn and Alyssa! Hope Corbyn is out of scbu really soon xxx

It's February next week :happydance:

Well, I'm awol for 2 days and we have 2 more baby announcements! :dance: perhaps I should log off more often! :haha: Congrats girlies!

LunaBean also had her baby boy.

Was it JP who said about beginning to think they might want an epi instead of all natural? (Well, whoever it was I direct this at you, apologies, my brain is fried!) I would say going into it with an open mind is key. I was hoping to use nothing more than gas and air with DD1, but ended up with an epidural on the advice of both the MW and my consultant. Because I had kept an open mind about exactly how everything was going to turn out, I feel I felt much less "guilt" and regret than a lot of my friends who have some more set-in-stone ideas. :hugs: You'll do great whatever you decide!

Hey ladies sorry i have been awol. Had a horrendous time recently lol i have spent a lot of time in hosp with reduced movement then when i turned 32weeks my waters burst so i got to spend Crimbo and new year in hosp. Got a day pass to go home and have crimbo dinner with family :) i missed Cameron opening his presents though :( then 2 weeks after my waters had went on the 6th Jan at 12.22 Adam Scott Gillies was born weighing 4lbs 8 via planned section :) he spent two weeks in nnicu and we got home 9 days ago :) its really difficult having a teeny baby and and a 14 month old but i am enjoying it :) gonna go back now and catch up with whats been going on :) hope your all well xxx

Hey ladies sorry i have been awol. Had a horrendous time recently lol i have spent a lot of time in hosp with reduced movement then when i turned 32weeks my waters burst so i got to spend Crimbo and new year in hosp. Got a day pass to go home and have crimbo dinner with family :) i missed Cameron opening his presents though :( then 2 weeks after my waters had went on the 6th Jan at 12.22 Adam Scott Gillies was born weighing 4lbs 8 via planned section :) he spent two weeks in nnicu and we got home 9 days ago :) its really difficult having a teeny baby and and a 14 month old but i am enjoying it :) gonna go back now and catch up with whats been going on :) hope your all well xxx

:happydance: Congratulations wantabean!

Awww congratz girl!! I am glad he is home with you now!!! Was this the samething at what happened to Cameron? I remember you saying a long time ago Cameron was delivered via emerg. c-section because of reduced fetal movement?

hi ladies :)
vic and kris have been kind enuff to update me on FB about our new arrivals, CONGRATS MAMA'S on the little angels!!!
can't believe how quickly it's all coming. leave has been keeping me on my toes with things around the house.
i've also been sleeping a TONNE out of nowhere lol.
yesterday i woke at 8am, went to pre-natal class at 930, came home at 430, napped from about 6-830, woke up, ate, showered, and went back to bed at about midnight... then slept straight through until 830 this morning! i'm not a sleeper normally. seems like i still have trouble drifting off, but at least im getting sound sleep now once i do!

how is everyone feeling? anyone feel like they'll be the next early-comer?

i wish i was the next early comer lol !
i think holly is staying put until my c-section date though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back