February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

same with me, i dont think i am, but im always going to have that thought in my head until my scan now !!
is anyone else feeling weird stuff in their belly? i keep feeling things like little bubbles popping in my belly, and like my belly is having a little spasm for a few seconds. its starting to get really weird.

I have those spasm type things...they sort of feel like flutters, but i know its not actually the baby (one because its too early) but two because i have had them since giving birth. I call that my "utero man" :rofl: apparently its common and its just your uterus. I had it all the time between this pregnancy and the last.

I feel you guys cause I feel all sorts of weird stuff in my belly this time. Idk maybe because this is mynsecond child and I've felt it all before idk. US on wed I can't wait.
My son too is saying were having a boy and a girl lol weird I'm pretty sure if I was at ,y 4 week scan they would have seen more than thickening.
Feel good ladies

I feel a kind of thumping, but I just always tell myself that I going crazy :p I would love to have twins, but I think that my poor hubby would go absolutely insane!! I have had dreams every night since before I got my :bfp: about twins.... my uncle says I should be having triplets!

T r i p l e t s ! :shock: That would be madness!

I think twins would be easier to handle if they were your first, but if you had one single baby for the first and multiples for the second, i suspect twins to be a bit more challenging. At least if you had twins the first time around, it would be like a breeze when you only had one the next!

I would love love love to have twins. And their are so many twins throughout my family that I have my fingers crossed lol.

I'm back to feeling crap again. I can't stop throwing up. I puke if I eat, I puke if I don't. I can't win. I'm bringing up sooo much stomach acid. It's horrible. My mouth still tastes gross even after brushing and mouthwash. I can't wait for this to go the hell away!! :cry::cry::cry:

try sipping milk, it will help with the stomach acid and as gross as it sounds is almost relieving when you do puke it up! Beats stomach acid!!

Eww, Never mind throwing up...drinking milk sounds gross!!

Will it still have the same effect if I add some nesquick d'ya reckon?

LOL! I know what you mean, I don't want cereal and couldnt figure why and mu hubby asked me if I wanted a glass of milk I was like eww no, (normally I like milk) I decided to taste it and it tasted like fish to me :O so milk is not my friend at the moment! Nesquick will work just the same, anything that has a milk basis, even yougurt will help!

Check the milk. They've started putting Omega 3 in a LOT of milk...which is Fish Oil. *gag* My mom grabbed some of her normal milk without realizing they'd added it and it tasted like fish too. It could just be the milk you have!

:hi: im having a scan/bloods/urine taken 2day (not sure if they wud see anything on a scan) this is cos for the past wk ive had a stitch pain in my right hand side :? and hoping they can rule out eptopic :cry:

also ive waken up at 4am everyday for a wk .. anyone eles not sleeping ?i look like a zombie ! x

i never felt the popping or flutters with jesse this early but it is wayyyyyy too early to be the baby so must just be the uterus growing faster because ive already had one .

Today I have very much morning sicknes. Not in the morning, but all day so far. I now i wanted it last week but now i think it could really be a little easier. Well, as long as i don't throw up I'm happy;)

ive avoided morning sickness so far but it didnt start with jesse until 6 weeks, i hope i dont get it ! was horrific last time

I'm back to feeling crap again. I can't stop throwing up. I puke if I eat, I puke if I don't. I can't win. I'm bringing up sooo much stomach acid. It's horrible. My mouth still tastes gross even after brushing and mouthwash. I can't wait for this to go the hell away!! :cry::cry::cry:

try sipping milk, it will help with the stomach acid and as gross as it sounds is almost relieving when you do puke it up! Beats stomach acid!!

Eww, Never mind throwing up...drinking milk sounds gross!!

Will it still have the same effect if I add some nesquick d'ya reckon?

LOL! I know what you mean, I don't want cereal and couldnt figure why and mu hubby asked me if I wanted a glass of milk I was like eww no, (normally I like milk) I decided to taste it and it tasted like fish to me :O so milk is not my friend at the moment! Nesquick will work just the same, anything that has a milk basis, even yougurt will help!

Check the milk. They've started putting Omega 3 in a LOT of milk...which is Fish Oil. *gag* My mom grabbed some of her normal milk without realizing they'd added it and it tasted like fish too. It could just be the milk you have!

It's nothing funky with the milk. I just don't like milk. I can drink milk in tea and can have milk on cereal but I can't drink a glass of milk. :sick:

I dont normally like milk, but when im pg i crave it......maybe just try it with nesquik/crusha might help a lil xx

I'm glad I'm not the only one considering that it may be twins! For me though, the idea scares me so bad! I really only think I'm ready for ONE baby right now! Especially for our first.

I'm really uncomfortable today, not feeling ill, but cramping. It feels a bit like everything is being pulled and stretched. I've also been feeling those pops and flutters you guys have been talking about, which I assume is my uterus because I know it's way too early for baby!

Im undecided about twins...I think it would be fun to dress them and stuff...but after all the hype...i think it would be challenging. With that said, i dont think God gives us more than we can handle, so if i were to have multiples then i trust that i am fully capable of loving on them and such. And if i end up with one baby, then God must think thats all i can handle. complete trust factor for me.

Ugh, I think MS is starting to kick in. I've been so incredibly nauseas the past few days it's horrible! I can hardly choke anything down and nothing sounds good to me. I will make something and then the smell will be so off putting, I can't eat it! Luckily I haven't thrown up yet, but have been close many times. Any food suggestions? I think I'm ready for second tri to start! : )

On a positive note, I went to the doctors on Friday and she thought she could see the heartbeat on the monitor which was really exciting since this is our fist baby! They also moved up my due date one week, but I think they are wrong since they are going off my LMP and I'm going off ovulation...so, I'm sticking with my ovulation date!

Take 25mg of B6 3x per day. You may not notice a difference right away but eventually you will notice a decrease, if not stopping altogether (just depends on a lot of factors). Anyways, MS is HIGHLY linked to a vitamin B deficiency-which pregnant women need lots of Vit B...and the prenatal does NOT supply enough vit B :dohh: Go figure.

Yesterday my youngest son started to get bumps that we at first thought might have been another food allergy... but now it is looking like they are the chicken pox. Off to the dr we go (again) :wacko:

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well, so much to read and catch up on. I am feeling truly horrible, it hit me full on this morning, and nearly passed out in my shower, i actually had to sit down in it to wash my hair!:nope: Think I'm going to have to take snacks to bed with me so i have something to eat before i move in the morning. its going to be a challenge to find something for dinner tonight thats for sure, cant think of one acceptable food right now, yuck:cry:
yep am generally feeling quite sorry for myself here, hope youre all ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->