February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Congratulations zombiekitten & nightkd :thumbup:

Thank you for your kind words yesterday Jokerette, I was just being a dork. Trying to be positive today & my new bed was delivered so I went & bought some nice new pillows, a mattress protector incase my waters go in it (DH would kill me!) I thought i'd be as well to have it for after LO is here :cloud9:

Also went shopping for my labour/post natal snacks & drinks, put some other bits in my bags AND took myself for a nice haircut with DH's money :D

OH!!!! Minor detail, but I'm going in at 8am to be induced tomorrow, so I'll be sure to update you all.

Hoping you are all well, DH just gone out to get us a nice curry - yum!

Oooh, good luck Suzzle!! I cannot wait to hear about how it all goes for you tomorrow! :)

OH!!!! Minor detail, but I'm going in at 8am to be induced tomorrow, so I'll be sure to update you all.

!

:haha: yeah that detail isn't too big or anything :haha: JK

Best of luck hun! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Hehe! The curry might get things going on its own :thumbup:

good luck suzzle!

I just made nutella cookies. Well, I say cookies but they kind of merged into one giant sheet of cookie. Only for us though so I'm sure noone will object to a bit of an irregular looking bite. :haha:

Hehe! The curry might get things going on its own :thumbup:

That would be great - waterproof mattress cover has been put on the new bed, so I'm good to go (literally!!)

Oooh I love fun mail days! Yesterday our swing arrived so I put it together and put it where I think it's gonna go. It's soooo cute!!!! Today 2 more boxes from the same order arrived. The insert for the baby carrier we're getting, but haven't ordered yet, lol, and a bunch of little stuff like a second changing pad cover, etc. Just waiting on one more thing to arrive tomorrow from this order. Actual mail hasn't gotten here yet...hoping my crochet magazine is in there...but I'm not going to hold my breath. Lol. And I'm waiting for some yarn to get here (that hasn't shipped yet, ugh) for a Crochet-a-Long that I'm doing!

Good luck, suzzle!!!

I had the midwife this morning and had a sweep in the end (my cervix was soft and easy to reach and she could stretch it to 2cm). This afternoon I had a really icky bloody show and have had more as the evening's gone on. Constant BHs again and they hurt more but it's been constant period pain too which I remember from my first sweep last time (which didn't do anything) so I am not reading toooo much into it.

La wanted a bath with me this evening and I keep thinking 'it could be the last time we do x or y while it's just me and her' so I did, she was telling the baby to 'come on baby, wanta meet you... come outta Mummy lady bits' again which was cute!

I got my first maternity pay cheque and got almost a third more than I normally get - something has gone wrong there!!! I was owed a bit of money as I was docked pay last month wrongly, but still, very confused... My pay slip makes no sense to me, either.

La and I made gingerbread cookies today, they are yum.

Hope you are all well!

Good luck, suzzle!!!

I had the midwife this morning and had a sweep in the end (my cervix was soft and easy to reach and she could stretch it to 2cm). This afternoon I had a really icky bloody show and have had more as the evening's gone on. Constant BHs again and they hurt more but it's been constant period pain too which I remember from my first sweep last time (which didn't do anything) so I am not reading toooo much into it.

La wanted a bath with me this evening and I keep thinking 'it could be the last time we do x or y while it's just me and her' so I did, she was telling the baby to 'come on baby, wanta meet you... come outta Mummy lady bits' again which was cute!

I got my first maternity pay cheque and got almost a third more than I normally get - something has gone wrong there!!! I was owed a bit of money as I was docked pay last month wrongly, but still, very confused... My pay slip makes no sense to me, either.

La and I made gingerbread cookies today, they are yum.

Hope you are all well!

Oooh sounds like things could be starting for you!

I'm not sure if this explains your pay cheque or if you already took this into account but once you're on maternity leave in the UK you get paid weekly not monthly (even if the pay only goes into your account once a month). In January we get 5 weeks of pay instead of 4 but it will be less next month. The company I work for gave me a schedule to show me how much pay I'll get each month because it fluctuates each month.

Popping back in, my little valentine turned into a January baby!
1/25/12, 6lbs 13oz, 19 inches!

Stormy- CONGRATZ!!!!!

Suzzle- That's great news hun!!!! :)

Becstar- I just got my check today aswell and i was thinking the same thing.... i got more for 1 week then i thought i would. In Canada there is a 2 week waiting period and then you get paid every 2 weeks. I don't understand how i got so much for just one weeks pay??

I know! I'm like, hey, where's MY check??!! :haha:

Congratulations, Stormy! She's beautiful!!

Suzzle-- good luck!

Oh, and talking about different EDDs based on LMP or ovulation-- I was normally o'ing around cd 21-22 and having 35-day-ish cycles... But my bfp cycle, I actually had a very typical cycle and o'd on cd 14 or 15. So my EDD should be right on, either way. Pretty nifty. But weird. :shrug:

Thats interesting!

with DS i went 41+5 based on LMP. Based on ov. i would have been 41+2. So i guess even when you know ovulation, all babies develop at different rates. Although, that cycle i ov. like CD 18 whereas with this pregnancy it wasnt until CD 22 ...I only have 10 day LP (generally 32 day cycles)...so that sucks lol will be interesting to see when this one comes htoug! Its weird to think i would be 38 weeks if it were based on LMP.

sooooooooooo many babies :cloud9:
congrats !
becstar - i really think thats a good sign ! :dance:
afm- its feb 1st here ! and we are having our babies this month ! :happydance:
i really dont think my waters have gone, i dont know what it was though. i have to take some pads ive been wearing to the nurse to look at , and i dont want to :blush: theres not fluid on them, just discharge :sick: and i dont want her seeing lol !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->