February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Congrats Dreamer!!

Good luck Tiggertea; keeping my FX for you! lol

Welcome back GG! How are you?? :)

hello, I am fine thanks just plodding along. Not really wishing the time away as my DD is not sleeping so I am trying to get her back n track before I am up with new little man x

im still here :) i had my dr appt and she said she thinks my hind waters have gone and ive lost all the hind waters, hence no more fluid.
but i went to the clinic (different place, had to show them the pads) and they said since there was no fluid on the pads, then thats it. go home lol . they said by all means go to the hospital to be assessed but they think ill be fine. :shrug: so i dunno .
my dr suggested next week i start trying to bring on labour naturally just in case my waters have gone. but i tried everything with jesse (all except castor oil, which i dont want to attempt, if not for it being risky, i really dont want to be pooing myself lol ! ) so i dont think anything works.

But why would they want to bring on labour? :shrug: Arent you having a csection? :shrug:

Currently on hour 6 of cramps and tightenings 10-12mins apart here. Trying not to get too set on the idea that it could be my turn :haha: so have sent hubby to work anyway with the promise of a call if things progress.

Thats just how my labour started with DS2 ~ :baby:
I was sure that it was just BH, even though they were fairly regular (they just werent really painfull) Then, at about 11pm, I laid down in bed, then decided id just go to a quick wee before sleep, got up & whooosh, waters went....:winkwink: Contractions then kicked in
Good luck :flower:

Latest valentine Erin Makayla was born 8.01am 31st Jan weighing 8lb5oz

Many Congrats ~ :baby: :cloud9:

hello, I am fine thanks just plodding along. Not really wishing the time away as my DD is not sleeping so I am trying to get her back n track before I am up with new little man x

:wave: Good to see you back here

We have LOs around the same age ~ :baby::baby:

My DD is teething right now, so up a few times a night & pretty clingy in the day......Its making me so nervous :wacko:

Congrats to the new mommies!!!

Last night I made a huge batch of chicken noodle soup and divided and froze it! My first of many meals I plan to premake for after Kenny arrives.

I haven't really been having many or any impending labor signs. I do feel a strong wave of pressure every now and then but it only lasts for maybe 5 seconds. Too short to be a contraction right?

Congrats stomy, zombie kitten, night and dreamer, so many impatient valentines!

Still waiting for our 1st feb baby... wonder how suzzle is doing.

dizzy and amanda- as normal pg is 37-42 weeks you're not oficcially 'overdue' until 43 weeks just our hospitals like to plan induction from 40 weeks onwards.

Congrats, dreamer!!

Jokerette-- I get the same thing-- a wave of pressure but it only lasts a few seconds, so I figure it's just baby stretching or something. :shrug:

Congrats dreamer!!

:wave: GG. Good to see you again!

Tiger, I know what you mean about natural ways of inducing labor doing nothing!! :hugs: hopefully everything will work itself out for you!! :)

Congrats Dreamer!!!! this is all so exciting!

Swan- I know your not too far from Jersey is it 60% by you too? Such an awesome day to walk a baby. Hope you can get out and enjoy!

AFM- Today is my last full day at work Thank you sweet Jesus. I have 17 haircuts to do and then I am free except for 2 I booked for tomorrow feeling guilty lol. I have to pull my scissors of my hands now they are so swollen. Can't wait to not have to stand for hrs a day!!

Yes it's beautiful here today Saphire! We are going out for a walk once aria finishes eating :)

Congrats Stormy and Dreamer! :) :happydance::cloud9:

I had a bunch more things to say to individual posts and then my phone went crazy and I lost it all. Luckily I can jump on here during my lunch break as they haven't blocked the website (yet)! :haha:

Last night I was awake from 4:30am-6am with contractions, but they were 20+ minutes apart, and disappeared at 6am. :( I have had a couple random strong ones today at work, but again - no pattern. I have a sweep Friday if I make it to my appointment. My stomach has been kind of upset today, and my body is definitely in clean out mode...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Who is going to have the first February baby?!?!

:wohoo: Pick me! Pick me! LOL

OH I AM SOOOOOO READY TO MEET MY LITTLE ONE!!!! I have been having a TON of strong BH contractions and pressure on my cervix off and on... nothing that really is making me think labor is coming soon.....:(

Had what I'm HOPING is my last MW appointment today. My Anti-E blood results came back as low still. They didn't actually show the titre levels though so I don't know if they've risen or not.
At my last appointment 2 weeks ago Millie was 3/5th palp. She's now free. Little monster is going the wrong way! MW won't offer me a sweep until next week, which I don't mind because I was debating whether or not to et her anyway.

I have an appointment booked with a consultant for Tuesday at 16:00. I was hoping for something Monday but MW said that's the soonest they had. She did say though that because I haven't seen a consultant at all throughout my pregnancy, and because the anti-e results said I should be under consultant care, that she's going to leave my notes out for someone to have a quick look over tomorrow and I might be called in sooner. I don't know how they're going to book me in sooner if they have no appointments though!

It's my little sisters 16th tomorrow and she doesn't want to share her birthday. I'm hoping to be the evil big sister that makes her share lol.
It's my evil uncles birthday on the 3rd. I hate him. He threatened me when I was pregnant with Liam because he wasn't happy my OH is 7 yrs older than me. I am keeping my legs tightly crossed on his birthday. If I go into labour I'l refuse to push until it's gone midnight lol.

I'm quite anxious about the weather. In the UK when it snows it's like the world is ending. The past 2 days we've had very light snow. I want Amelia out safe and at home before it snows heavy. I don't want to be getting a taxi in the snow. Our taxi drivers all seem to be escaped mental patients!

congrats stormy, dreamer, nightkd and zombie! =) yay babies!

good luck to all the soon to be February mommies!

I'm quite anxious about the weather. In the UK when it snows it's like the world is ending. The past 2 days we've had very light snow. I want Amelia out safe and at home before it snows heavy. I don't want to be getting a taxi in the snow. Our taxi drivers all seem to be escaped mental patients!

I'm anxious too. We haven't had any snow in Peterborough yet but they're saying it's getting colder and probably snowier this weekend. After it's been so mild I can't believe the timing!

Still waiting here. Regular (and increasingly close) pains and tightenings for 20 hours now. Starting to get a bit more ouchie now so def think will have baby soon-ish!

Tigger, good luck hun!! KMFX that everything goes well for you!!

Redheadbabies, you are not alone on the cleaning out :( I am still so nauseous and sick feeling.... I ate soup and salad (the first thing in 24 hours) and I feel terrible now!!

Amandad, I know how you feel about wanting to keep Amelia in on your uncle's birthday, she doesn't deserve to have to share a birthday with someone who is mean!

I am now to the point where it hurts to walk :( Every time that I walk much she moves down and pushes on nerves near my hips. Hopefully this means good news at the doctors tomorrow... only 23 hours away :hissy:

Still waiting here. Regular (and increasingly close) pains and tightenings for 20 hours now. Starting to get a bit more ouchie now so def think will have baby soon-ish!

:dance: sounds like baby will be here soon!!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->