February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

sounds like we will have some more February babies very soon!!!!! :) yay!

Congrats stormy and dreamer!

Good luck tigger.

More bloody show today... More strong BHs... Eating curry!

Thank you so much everyone!! Sorry I've been MIA for a bit, I've been getting settled in with my little lovebug <3 I'm loving life right now :cloud9:

Congrats Nightkd, Stormynights, and Dreamer!!!!

Saphire76, I talk about the birth on one of the last couple pages of my Pregnancy Journal, I'm not as great a story teller as many of these other ladies though, but I try <3

YAY! Its February 1st!!! And despite the fact that it means rent is due, it means that more and more Feb babies will be here soon!!!! :happydance: This is all so exciting! I wonder who will have the first official February baby

Liliana was born on Monday!!! weighing 3 kilos and i am completely in love!!!!

Attachments

• Image0327.jpg
    Image0327.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
congrats gigde !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shes amazing :cloud9:
it does seem to be a bit of a race between becstar and tiggertea at the moment lol :rofl:
those of you who have had babies, do you find you are more relaxed that last time ?
i was on bnb with jesse and i remember getting really jealous when women due AFTER me started having their babies weeks before me, but this time it really doesnt faze me at all :shrug:
i really dont even feel ready for her to make an appearance yet ! i am physically because im so over the pain and uncomfiness (i had to take off my wedding rings yesterday morning because my hands and feet are so swollen :cry: ) . but i dont feel ready at all to have another baby, and the thought of having her anytime scares the crap outta me lol. whereas with jesse, i was ready so long beforehand ! we dont even have a cradle for holly yet :shock: :haha: well we have one but its extremely old (the one myself and my sister were in) and no mattresses arent made for it anymore so we found out last week, so i now i will be going into town when im 39 weeks and buying a brand new bassinet .

Congrats Gidge!! She is beautiful!!

Tiger, I am really really relaxed about getting stuff done! I think that with this being number 3 I already know what to expect to get ready. The only things that we have to do is to get the bassinet out of the shed, put the swing together, and put her bouncy seat together.

i think i dont feel ready because i havent bought nearly as much as i did with jesse. we bought every little thing for jesse, and with holly, i know what im going to need and what i would just be wasting my money on iykwim? so weve only bought clothes (hardly that even because i got given ALOT of newborn clothes) , nappies, wipes and bf'ing stuff

I am def way more relaxed about it this time...im sorta sad, for isaiahs sake, that these are our last few moments just between the two of us....so i think thats why...plus i know what im in for :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->