February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

yeh, starting to hope that jesse doesnt think that hes being replaced or not getting enough attention etc :( he hates being away from me, and ill be in hospital a few days and im really dreading him not being with me. it breaks my heart

LOL! maybe feeling slightly jealous.. but so far I dont think anyone was actually due AFTER me, and i still have 17 days to go... so its too soon to feel really jealous yet! :rofl: For now I'm just really excited for everyone!

Comeone Tiggertea and Becstar.... we need our February 1st baby! :)

I think that DS1 feel a little scared that he is going to lose a lot of attention, he has been acting up in school lately. :( we are trying to tell him that he is still going to have attention and that he is going to have someone else who is going to want his attention when Addy gets here!

Congrats Gidge, she is lovely!! We have such cute babies in this group! lol

I dread my next baby almost because I went so early with Aria, I'm afraid if I go overdue with the second I will just be pissy lmao. Oh dear. :|

LOL! maybe feeling slightly jealous.. but so far I dont think anyone was actually due AFTER me, and i still have 17 days to go... so its too soon to feel really jealous yet! :rofl: For now I'm just really excited for everyone!

Comeone Tiggertea and Becstar.... we need our February 1st baby! :)

I am due 1st March ~ But am 'cheating' & having LO a week early! :baby:

I agree, I feel much more relaxed this time. Seems like last time, we were ready by like 36 weeks, baby's room all set up and had everything we needed and I was just sitting around, twiddling my thumbs, waiting for labor!
This time, I've bought just the essentials (since I'm buying myself this time and not having showers)... and we don't even have the bassinet set up yet.
I am worried about how DS will feel once Crumb is here, although he seems to have a really good attitude about it. And I am sooo afraid about leaving him while I'm in the hospital. I still have to figure out what I'm going to do the day of my section. I have to be there two hours before surgery... and I think being there would just scare him. So I'm thinking I'll have my mom take me to the hospital and have DS stay with DH until right before I go in. Then he can see me right before, and then stay with grandma while DH goes into the OR with me, and then he can see me and daddy and the baby as soon as it's over.
Sorry. I know this is a long post... I'm sort of thinking out loud. The whole thing just really stresses me out. Right now, DS is my primary concern, moreso than my baby or myself. (DH can fend for himself!:haha:)

Ya i feel like i have been ready with all my stuff for a while now... but i had no problem with bubs staying in up until this week, now i am SOOO ready for him to come out!! I want to meet him!

I am a little jealous of the ladies that are having there babies before me but there due date was after mine but really i am more happy for them then anything! I have gotten to know you all so well that when one of you say that you had your baby i am so happy for you!!! It's like one of my girlfriends saying that they had there baby. I know my time will come.. i just wish it was now!!!

They said they had no idea why I went early, Guppy. :shrug: Just that she obviously felt it was her time. :lol:

:hugs: It's soon time Junebugs!!!

Didnt you go at like middle of 36 weeks? a normal pregnancy is 37-42 weeks, so if they were off on your dates by a couple of days, she actually could have been full term. When the buns are done the oven goes off :haha:

I was 35 and a half weeks when I had her, but according to when I believe I ovulated (was temping and using OPKs lol) I was actually due the 11-12 and not the 6-7, like they claimed that I was. :lol: So I was expecting to go later than they thought, rather than earlier.

Regardless, she was a decent size and had healthy lungs, so I have no complaints, lol. Just bizarre to realize she's still not "supposed" to be here yet, iykwim? :rofl:

swan - i think she was fantastic size for 35 weeks ! they gain about 1/2 a pound a week from then so if you carried her to 40 weeks she could have been over 9lb !
im really wondering how much holly is going to weigh !
jesse was 11 days overdue and weighed 8 pound 9 .
i have a feeling that holly is going to be just about the same size or maybe a little bigger, but only by like an ounce lol !
i like guessing peoples babies weights lol !
guppy- i say 8p2
junebugs - i think you have a big boy so im going to say the same as jesse 8p9
kelly- 8p4
AR- how big was your son ?

Tiger, you should try to guess what Adelina will be.... Grant (DS1) was exactly a week late (induced) 21.5 inches and 7pounds 7 ounces.... Tony (DS2) was 6 days early (induced) 19.5 inches and 7 pounds 10.2 ounces. :) I like seeing what people think

LOL.... I am fine with that weight!! I was so scared when i got pregnant i was going to have a 10lb baby! I was 9.6 when i was born!!

tequiro - 8p 3.5 oz .
its hard because girls are meant to be smaller than boys, but i really dont think holly will weigh less than jesse

LOL.... I am fine with that weight!! I was so scared when i got pregnant i was going to have a 10lb baby! I was 9.6 when i was born!!

yeh, i really think you are going to have a big boy ! i dont know why, just a feeling i have.
like i knew you would have a boy and you knew i would haave a girl lol !

this is me at 37 weeks with holly and jesse :wacko:
holly jesse 37.jpg

Tiger, I was bigger than my brother by almost half a pound.... and I was born 3 weeks early. Really makes me wonder what DH was when he was born. Your belly is so much more round this time.... I think it is because she looks a bit lower. :)

oh god lol a friend of mine has a little boy the same age as jesse and he was 1 week overdue 7p2 and she has a little girl 1month old who came 1 week early and weighed 8p10 :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->