February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Thank you. I hope that the doctor says i should be okay to be around him, since I have already had them. BUT if not, at least my mom said she would watch him!! Thank goodness for family!

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well, so much to read and catch up on. I am feeling truly horrible, it hit me full on this morning, and nearly passed out in my shower, i actually had to sit down in it to wash my hair!:nope: Think I'm going to have to take snacks to bed with me so i have something to eat before i move in the morning. its going to be a challenge to find something for dinner tonight thats for sure, cant think of one acceptable food right now, yuck:cry:
yep am generally feeling quite sorry for myself here, hope youre all ok xx

I'm sorry, I know that it is not a fun feeling!! I have, thankfully, been able to eat a little bit more the last 2 days or so.... but still not a lot!! KMFX that the MS will pass quickly for all of us!! :hugs:

I'm back to feeling crap again. I can't stop throwing up. I puke if I eat, I puke if I don't. I can't win. I'm bringing up sooo much stomach acid. It's horrible. My mouth still tastes gross even after brushing and mouthwash. I can't wait for this to go the hell away!! :cry::cry::cry:

try sipping milk, it will help with the stomach acid and as gross as it sounds is almost relieving when you do puke it up! Beats stomach acid!!

Eww, Never mind throwing up...drinking milk sounds gross!!

Will it still have the same effect if I add some nesquick d'ya reckon?

LOL! I know what you mean, I don't want cereal and couldnt figure why and mu hubby asked me if I wanted a glass of milk I was like eww no, (normally I like milk) I decided to taste it and it tasted like fish to me :O so milk is not my friend at the moment! Nesquick will work just the same, anything that has a milk basis, even yougurt will help!

Check the milk. They've started putting Omega 3 in a LOT of milk...which is Fish Oil. *gag* My mom grabbed some of her normal milk without realizing they'd added it and it tasted like fish too. It could just be the milk you have!

It's nothing funky with the milk. I just don't like milk. I can drink milk in tea and can have milk on cereal but I can't drink a glass of milk. :sick:

Lol, that was really meant for babyclements because she said the milk she tired tasted like fish! Which could be because of the Omega 3 a lot of companies seem to be adding. I make sure I get it without that! It's pretty nasty.

Thank you. I hope that the doctor says i should be okay to be around him, since I have already had them. BUT if not, at least my mom said she would watch him!! Thank goodness for family!

im sure it will be okay, but really it wouldn't matter if he was away from you or not because you have already been exposed to his illness. Your body actually holds the illenss for a few days before you actually start getting symptoms, so you not being around him wont make a difference. But yes, family is a good thing! It sucks not having them around. We relocated to New Hampshire (originally from Pennsylvania) so i think ppl are so blessed to have their families with stuff like that!

I tried to go food shopping in the supermarket today, it was really hard because even the idea of the taste of some things made me feel gippy - I normally love bananas but I picked up a bunch and immediately felt like I was gonna vom, wierd!

Welcome kirstensheep and congrats!

Hi girls! I've been feeling OK the last couple of days; my daughter has been sleeping amazingly well and it's made SUCH a difference. Still vomitting first thing but no nausea after that so I've been busy and active and it's really cheered up my mood!

I've also had flutters. I figure it's my womb growing etc. Didn't feel Ellie kick until 20+2 so I'm not hoping to feel much, much sooner this time!

My step-children are visiting for two weeks, and while they wear me out, I'm definitely loving the designated daily nap time!

Hey I'm Jaynie! Will read this thread properly tomorrow! I just wanted to take the vacant 26th spot :cloud9: 4w1d found out today due 26th Feb 2012! Hopefully talk more tomorrow :cloud9:

Hey I'm Jaynie! Will read this thread properly tomorrow! I just wanted to take the vacant 26th spot :cloud9: 4w1d found out today due 26th Feb 2012! Hopefully talk more tomorrow :cloud9:

Welcome and congratulations!!

We just need a taker for 27th Feb and we've got a full house!

Thanks... Worrying about lack of symptoms... Nothing unusual. Look forward to reading about you all tomorrow :thumbup:

welcome to everyone. im so suprised by the amount of people we have here! there were no where near this many people in my last group for the march mums of 2010. unless they just stopped coming on the thread which is likely lol .i did the gender prediction thing and i got a girl! i really hope that its true (altho i would love a little boy aswelll). DH has NO girls born into the family and there are 14 of them ! lol

Hey All !!
I was away this weekend and again i need to catch up on 15 pages of reading!! lol!
i hope everyone is doing well, my breast pain has started to go away again ( they were hurting all last week). Yesterday was the first morning i got up and did feel sick but this morning it came back full force! I haven't been having anymore cramping after that last time... other then that everything is about the same!

Welcome kirstensheep and Jaynie!

Still feeling ok ish though I've felt a bit like something was stuck in my throat the last couple of days and food isn't really doing it for me. I'm hungry but then like urgh..

Thanks for lovely welcomes! I have cramps too - are they super normal? I have been predicted (Chinese gender prediction) andim not bothered what bebe is as long it's sticky :dust: for all February :baby:s :cloud9:

Any other first time Mum's?

Thanks for lovely welcomes! I have cramps too - are they super normal? I have been predicted (Chinese gender prediction) andim not bothered what bebe is as long it's sticky :dust: for all February :baby:s :cloud9:

Any other first time Mum's?

I had cramps right around when AF was due for a couple days - totally normal! And I'm a first time mom, too!

:yipee: I'm nervous and excited all at the same but I am going to read about you all tomorrow. Looking forward to hopefully spending the next 9 months with you all!

Hi can I join you all? had a very big shock tonight and we have a little surprise beany, deleted my old bnb account last week (gossipgirly) to focus on uni and now I wish I hadnt if Id have known this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->