February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I have been having menstrual cramping for the last two hours.
Its not bad at all. and its just constant (much like period cramps). ...i doubt its anything, but just noteing it...i had this for 3 days (with DS) before my water broke......i would be in denial if this was the start of anything :haha:

:haha: come to my house! ill bake you one :cake: Ive just bought three cake mixes the other day :blush: ...they were on sale for $1 :smug:

:haha: come to my house! ill bake you one :cake: Ive just bought three cake mixes the other day :blush: ...they were on sale for $1 :smug:

I would love to come visit & eat cake, sounds pefect :plane:

Im seriously considering asking my DS1 to drive to the shop now & get cake!! :haha:

Congrats JP!!!

Thanks guppy. I'm a little nervous. I feel her head now hard when I touch my belly kinda freaking me out. Plus my husbands like I hope it's not because there isnt any fluid. Ugh I'll keep drinking and try to relax till Monday.

i have cake mix kelly :) and we are in the same country now :D just a shame about being in the wrong state :haha:
ps- anyone with kids or toddlers, i have found this site which im OBSESSED with! it has the best ideas ever .
ive been feeling awful because i cant play with jesse on the floor because i cant get up, cant run around playing with him, so he basically watches tv all day every day now and i hate it ! i never wanted to be one of those parents, but im going to try and do something from this site once a day :)
https://www.theimaginationtree.com/

i have cake mix kelly :) and we are in the same country now :D just a shame about being in the wrong state :haha:
ps- anyone with kids or toddlers, i have found this site which im OBSESSED with! it has the best ideas ever .
ive been feeling awful because i cant play with jesse on the floor because i cant get up, cant run around playing with him, so he basically watches tv all day every day now and i hate it ! i never wanted to be one of those parents, but im going to try and do something from this site once a day :)
https://www.theimaginationtree.com/

I couldnt even bear to think about putting the oven on in this heat ~ My DH keeps saying, I hope once you have this LO the heat doesnt affect you so much....Im sure it will be better, I usually cope Ok in the Sun :winkwink:

Lovely site Tiger :thumbup: Dont feel bad for Jesse, im sure you have other ways of spending quality time with him :hugs:

So this might be TMI but after :sex: i had more blood with some blood clots and now i am having some serious pain in my tailbone area but no contractions or anything :shrug: Is that normal?

junebugs - it could be your show, but............... im going to err on the side of caution and say please go and get checked out :hugs:
only because of the clots ? is little man moving ?
it cant hurt to get checked

So this might be TMI but after :sex: i had more blood with some blood clots and now i am having some serious pain in my tailbone area but no contractions or anything :shrug: Is that normal?

You should certainly ring your midwife for advice :flower:

Great story swan!

Congrats suzzle, you did well!

Ouch, I was sore and cramps after my show and had bloody shows all evening - sex was definitely not an option!

I would call and ask about the clots. Are they definitely not dark mucus lumps?

Period pain again here and lots of BHs last night. Baby has definitely got lower and I could feel a hand down very low last night, I hope baby isn't planning to do like suzzle's! I think la came out with her hand before her shoulder.

I am getting a little fed up of the 'haven't you had this baby yet?' comments already! Dont call and ask me, I will tell you!

Wow it's exhausting catching up with all the US and Australia posts overnight :D

Swan - loved your story and it made me cry a bit at the end. I am crying at anything right not tho...

Congrats to the new mums!

becstar - totally agree. I'm not even at my due date yet and I'm getting constant questions. Don't they think I'd be shouting about it if it had arrived?!

Mmmmmm. Cake...

In worse news, my car died yesterday :( I think the battery died but we tried to jump start it and now it sounds like the starter motor has gone too. AND there is a load of snow forecast for this weekend. Talk about bad timing!!

yep , i remember all those comments ! i got so angry and started snapping at people whenever they asked and told them that if they asked one more time, they would be the last to know :haha: possibly a little hormonal ?
ive got people asking me now why i havent had her, and the ladies in the local supermarket seem to ask every day, "how long now? cant be long? " ....ummm "one day less than it was yesterday when you asked !" :grr:

anyway junebugs - i hope you are ok hun, please update asap so we know you are ok :hugs:
becstar - i didnt realise you were 41 weeks already ! :shock: hope baby comes soon !

afm - i currently have the most crippling headache ! all day yesterday i had a headache and it seems to be getting worse ! pretty sure im going to have one hell of a migraine tomorrow :(

Junebugs chances are its blood from the cervix but it can't hurt ti get checked! Good luck :hugs:

Mmmmmm cake! I have been eating so bad this past week! :nope: I've cream and chocolate. I stil feel like I look really good but the number on the scale keeps creeping quickly! I'm having a hard time getting past the number... Maybe I shouldn't weigh myself anymore. Well I still feel really good except for a double chin, that's new since pregnancy and looking forward to that going away!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->