February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Omg your cat looks PEEEEEVED. :rofl:

Aria has her first giants onesie to wear but it's too big! I don't care though she will be putting it on later because we are going to our friends' house for a party. :) will def take photos.

Chris is in all Phillies gear because he is protesting. Lmao.

Aria has her first giants onesie to wear but it's too big! I don't care though she will be putting it on later because we are going to our friends' house for a party. :) will def take photos.

oooh so cute!!! i cant wait to see pics of Aria! :) Ever since we found out we were due in February DH said "as long as he doesnt come during the SuperBowl!", LOL, so i think we're in the clear now! His friends have been teasing him that he's going to miss the game because Kenny will decide he wants to make his arrival. The sweetest part is that DH is so excited about Kenny he said "That would be fine with me!"... which says a lot coming from a die-hard Patriots fan like him! I have been having slight menstrual like cramps all day... but nothing else... and I really dont think he's ready to come out yet

Congrats Red! :cloud9:

All my cleaning and getting on has done nothing to kickstart labour anyways. :rolleyes:

Hubby had an accident in my car today. Basically we live in the countryside (think narrowish roads etc) and some guy came flying towards him up the middle of the road, hubby swerved to miss him, hit the grass verge then spun around in the road and hit the fence at the other side. Said maniac driver flew on and ignored it all. He didn't get a reg or anything so nothing can be done and we get the bill of fixing the car. Lovely. He is fine and that's the main thing. Car is a little less so, but it's only a car. Could have been so much worse!

Tiggertea! Oh my gosh!!! :( I'm so sorry that happened! Talk about stress . Thank goodness your DH is okay though!

Jokerette, your hubby sounds more understanding than mine! I was told by other half if he was at football (absolute die hard fan of the team where he's from even though they aren't very good and I don't think they are in a decent division - if that's even the right word?! - I'm football clueless!!) and I go into labour then I 'can wait 90 minutes' until he's finished!! :haha: thanks!

Oh dear tiggertea that's the last thing you need!! Some people are idiots, I hope karma gets them back for not stopping to check everything was alright!

oooh so cute!!! i cant wait to see pics of Aria! :) Ever since we found out we were due in February DH said "as long as he doesnt come during the SuperBowl!", LOL, so i think we're in the clear now! His friends have been teasing him that he's going to miss the game because Kenny will decide he wants to make his arrival. The sweetest part is that DH is so excited about Kenny he said "That would be fine with me!"... which says a lot coming from a die-hard Patriots fan like him! I have been having slight menstrual like cramps all day... but nothing else... and I really dont think he's ready to come out yet

My husband said the same thing...... lol.... i have been laughing about it for months since today is my due date i thought it was kinda ironic since my husband is such a die hard Superbowl fan

That was the bit that really got me... how can anyone drive off when that has just happened?! Ah well. Like I said... could have been much worse!

Wow, Tigger, I am glad that he is fine. That is definitely the important thing, the car can be replaced/fixed :hugs:

Jokerette, Swan, and June, my husband isn't a football person (cultural difference for him) he doesn't understand it (me either). But he has told me that Adelina is more important than any soccer game.... probably because he has DVR :haha:

Ooh tigger, what a piece of work! Glad your husband is ok.

tiggertea - im so glad your husband is ok :hugs: i cant imagine how you felt when you heard. i would be in hysterics ! i hope that a$$hole gets what he deserves for not stopping !
redhead- congratulations ! i cant wait to see photos !!! and yay for a whopping 6lb :haha:

i bet holly will have red hair like jesse :D

AFM -not much here, continuing to nest like a crazy person :dohh: its getting ridiculous ! i scrubbed the shower with bleach yesterday and i used a little too much bleach :nope: the smell was really overpowering but i had to keep going. and then i felt like i could taste it for hours after and then i was left with awful awful heartburn all night. it made me vomit it was so bad :(
feet and hands are swollen as usual too. woke in the middle of the night to my hands hurting and turned on the light and i could squish a finger in :dohh:
and tmi time - - i think its clicked to my husband that he probably wont be getting too much :sex: soon so hes putting in a huge effort to get it :rofl: weve dtd every day for 5 days now :shock: before that,it was a good 2 weeks as i have been exhausted !

Tiger I know I am tempted to DTD to induce labor though, and also since I know it'll be like 6 weeks before I'm allowed to once Kenny is born!!

i dont think its a good labour inducer lol. as i said its been 5 days in a row for us and im still here lol :haha:
we dtd 2 weeks after i had jesse :blush: i stopped bleeding 1 week pp.

Yeah, i call all of the "natural" induction methods bull crap :haha:
:sex: is good because seman has prostiglandans in it, which is the same hormone used for the cervix to soften and riipen...so its good in that context....walking is good bc it puts the baby into a better position...but beyond that, i am absolutly convinced that none of it works as far as going into labor UNLESS you were going to go into labor anyways...and this is saying a lot coming from a birth doula, CBE, and a mom who went nearly 2 weeks over due lol.....although, i encourage it when women are facing inductions...in the off chance it actually does work, a "natural" inducer is much nicer than a pit one!

So...kind of releved...and kind of upset at the same time....i can't get an IUD because my uterus is too large AND its tilted...wouldn't be so bad if it was just one, but its both...so thats a no go...anyone ever hear of the "Lady-Comp"? Its a fertility monitor that helps prevent pregnancy by computing daily information...ive read a ton of great things about it and its SUPER accurate...just havn't decided if its worth fronting the cash or not...its expensive...on the plus side FSA does cover it....sooo....

Never heard of it Guppy - I will have to do some googling now. :haha:

Tiggertea, so sorry about your OH but I'm glad he's okay!

Tomorrow I'll upload the pics of Aria from today. Looks like a probable Giants loss, but that's okay. lol! I love my team, but I'm not all psycho-insane about football like I am about baseball. :rofl: I'm just really ready for spring training games to start already!

So... who is next to have their baby? -shifty eyes-

Never heard of it Guppy - I will have to do some googling now. :haha:

Tiggertea, so sorry about your OH but I'm glad he's okay!

Tomorrow I'll upload the pics of Aria from today. Looks like a probable Giants loss, but that's okay. lol! I love my team, but I'm not all psycho-insane about football like I am about baseball. :rofl: I'm just really ready for spring training games to start already!

So... who is next to have their baby? -shifty eyes-

Well Swan... your giants won afterall!! who wouldve seen that coming near the end of the game! :nope:

LOL, tiger, yeah, apparently not the successful labor inducer... you being a good example!

Hopefully we'll have some more Valentines soon!

Im back......Did anyone even miss me!? :friends:

I woke Saturday morning to a small bleed of bright red blood, went to hospital, the bleed stopped, but had to stay overnight for obs....:sleep:

The next day, was told if ecg was clear I could go home, but LOs heartrate was fast, so had to be put on drip, scanned twice & had blood tests (as im rheusus negative)

They were takling of delivering LO if her heartrate didnt stabilise :wacko:

By the afternoon her heartrate was back to normal & all scans & blood tests were good :happydance::wohoo::yipee:

Got home yesterday :thumbup:~ But have terrible backache & feel really drained :awww:

Im back......Did anyone even miss me!? :friends:

I woke Saturday morning to a small bleed of bright red blood, went to hospital, the bleed stopped, but had to stay overnight for obs....:sleep:

The next day, was told if ecg was clear I could go home, but LOs heartrate was fast, so had to be put on drip, scanned twice & had blood tests (as im rheusus negative)

They were takling of delivering LO if her heartrate didnt stabilise :wacko:

By the afternoon her heartrate was back to normal & all scans & blood tests were good :happydance::wohoo::yipee:

Got home yesterday :thumbup:~ But have terrible backache & feel really drained :awww:

Oh no kelly!! I am glad your little one is ok and i hope you start to feel better soon!! Take is easy!!!

Tiggertea- Sorry to hear about what happened to your DH!!! Scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->