February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

omg kelly ! i had wondered where you were !
you poor thing :hugs: im so glad that you and LO are ok ! sounds similar to what happened to me the other week !
did they figure out where the blood was from ?
stop overdoing it moving house ! thats an order :smug:
im so happy you are ok

omg kelly ! i had wondered where you were !
you poor thing :hugs: im so glad that you and LO are ok ! sounds similar to what happened to me the other week !
did they figure out where the blood was from ?
stop overdoing it moving house ! thats an order :smug:
im so happy you are ok

:hugs: Thanks for missing me

They dont know where the blood was from, just said the more kids you have the softer (& knackered basically) your cervix can become ~ So could have been from there :shrug:

I really want to try & take it easy now, as really, really dont want her to arrive before ive moved house

But today we have house viewings (as we are breaking rental lease,they are trying to get new tenants in) So I gotta tidy & clean! :help:

Promise to try & take it a bit easier after today though :winkwink:

Oh Kelly, it is good to know that everything calmed down! I am happy that they did not have to take the baby earlier than you already have planned for. :hugs:

Tiger, I absolutely agree, "natural" ways really don't work. With DS2 I tried sex, baths, nipple stimulation, walking, bumpy roads, EVERYTHING, and he really didn't want to move!! And don't feel bad, my midwife actually told me that as long as I didn't have any stitches and I felt fine, she didn't see why we couldn't DTD as soon as 2 weeks after DS2 was born... we made it to 2.5-3 weeks :blush: :argh:

have you gone into labour before your caesarean dates with any of your other children ?

oh that sucks :( we are moving soon.dreading it

have you gone into labour before your caesarean dates with any of your other children ?

oh that sucks :( we are moving soon.dreading it

Only with DS2 ~ But that was a late planned csection (as was going for a vbac, until they said he could be pretty big!)

Went into labour on his due date :baby:

So, all being well, this LO should stay put, but who knows? :shrug:

Oh no Kelly! :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear of your scare. I'm glad everything is okay though. Do try to rest up though, love. <3 Hope your house stuff goes smoothly so you and LO can both rest up!

Glad everything is ok Kelly, how scary though.

La had a temperature yesterday and woke screaming and shaking at 11.30 last night. Got her temp down with calpol etc but she didn't go to sleep until 2.30 and woke at 6, I am shattered.

I doubt labour is imminent so at least I can try to catch an early night tonight.

I agree about natural induction. None worked for me last time.

Oh, and I also have bruised knees as I fell down trying to get the phone in a hurry at midnight... I fell up the stairs. Baby wriggling still and been checking heartbeat.

:hugs: Kelly take it easy!

:hugs: bec. Hope you get some rest!

I agree re: natural labour inducers but hey, we can have fun trying them all out can't we?! Personally I'm seeing it as a great excuse for some yummy curries! :haha:

i would love a curry ! but since we live on an island, there is nowhere to actually get one ! :dohh:
becstar- i cant believe you are still here ! massive massive hugs :hugs:

Glad everything is ok Kelly, how scary though.

La had a temperature yesterday and woke screaming and shaking at 11.30 last night. Got her temp down with calpol etc but she didn't go to sleep until 2.30 and woke at 6, I am shattered.

I doubt labour is imminent so at least I can try to catch an early night tonight.

I agree about natural induction. None worked for me last time.

:hugs: To your Daughter :bunny: Hope she feels better

Glad everything is ok Kelly!

I'm not having a great start to the week. Had a MW appointment this morning and she's worried I might have preeclampsia so I have to go into the hospital this afternoon for some more tests. She said the hospital might want to induce if the results are positive. Humm :( I think someone else here said they had preeclampsia but I can't remember who. How do they normally treat it?

becstar I can't believe your lo isn't here yet. Hope you make some progress soon!

I had suspected preclamsia and never thought anymore of it till my mw told me friday that i had a nild case :s i didnt have a clue but thats why i had to have the weeks worth of baby heart monitoring and got admitted to hospital x

hope all goes ok hun x

I'll be here for a while yet, I make myself only 4 days past due. Midwives tomorrow... Thanks for the thoughts. X

Bec, :hugs: for La! I hope she feels 100% soon! I am glad you and the baby are okay.

Elli, KMFX that everything goes okay for you.

AFM, Drs appt in 1.5 hours. :)

Kelly- that must have been so scary :hugs: I am glad everything is all better now :flow:

If any of you ladies in the US are placing a babylegs order anytime soon could you please let me know? :flower:

:hugs: to all u ladies hanging in there :winkwink: and congrats to all the new mamas.

Back from the hospital. They monitored me and baby for about an hour and luckily my blood pressure was normal again. Not sure why it's been reading so high the last couple of weeks. They weren't very happy about baby's heartbeat and movements for part of it but some sugar fixed it...yay! So I'm back home and totally going to relax tomorrow!

I think my mw thinks baby is coming soon because when I left this morning, she said "so I'll see you at home with baby sometime in the next week!" Fingers crossed here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->