February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hope everyone is doing well ! Its so hard to keep up if you dont read this every few hours. Today I got sick but it didnt last long I was cleaning out the fridge and my DH left something in the very back and it made me sick and i was very drained today couldnt get motivated but other then that im doing good hope everyone had a great day!

:yipee: I'm nervous and excited all at the same but I am going to read about you all tomorrow. Looking forward to hopefully spending the next 9 months with you all!

It's my second and I'm still nervous and excited.
Glad your here.
H & H
Heather

Wow this thread has grown fast..Went and had a clinic test done, they think my due date is closer to the 19th I'll have an a/s in a week or two and that will be a better date. My nausea has really faded on me I'm a little worried about that.. I feel fat though, I gained 5 lbs :( I'm gonna try not to snack in the pm as much..I'm very tired and I have not been sleeping well, I have also been having crazy dreams...Hope everyone is doing good!

According to online predictions im due feb 16th - deffo be called cherubs!! Hi everyone stick beans and h&h 9 months for us all! Xxx

Thanks for lovely welcomes! I have cramps too - are they super normal? I have been predicted (Chinese gender prediction) andim not bothered what bebe is as long it's sticky :dust: for all February :baby:s :cloud9:

Any other first time Mum's?

I'm a first time Mum. I'm feeling pretty awesome right now. Have on and off bouts of nausea but nothing too hectic. The sore boobs is the only thing getting to me. Apart from that, I feel great :cloud9:

does anyone else get a weird bubbling popping feeling in the very bottom of your tummy, obviously its way to early to be bubs, i normally get this feeling around ovulation time but i have been having it lots the last few days and i really hope its not a bad sign.

well thing is i don't know what's pregnancy related and what's in my head. I can't sleep, I have sore boobs, lost the appetite even when hungry (can't decide what I want), cramps but no nausea (time for that yet). Congratulations... Hope we all get to have scan piccies and share them and everything!

hopeforamirac - I have no popping but loads of sharp pains and cramps. No blood and still pregnant.

Q if I got 1 - 2 on a digi last night when should I use the other one and hope that the reading has gone up?? It's so very stressful is all this!

im having quite a few cramps and sore boobs I think I know the popping sensation you mean too, im also getting heartburn of everything I eat! This is too early goddamit lol! suffered terrible late on in my last pregnancy x

Oh god! Today i have experienced the worst MS ever! I didn't throw up but almost. Can't the following 6 weeks be over by now?! I really don't know how I'm gonna survive on vacation in 2 weeks! Hope it getts better, but probably not very soon since I'm only 6week pregant.

lol i hate to tell u this but with libby I had ms up until about 20 weeks xx

With my son i had MS all pregnancy! And i passed my due day with 16 days before he came out:p But MS wasn't this heavy then...

Morning ladies, and hello and congrats to all the new mums!!!
Nothing much to report still super hungry and boobs are sore but thats it...:happydance:

I booked in to see the midwife yesterday for when im 8wks, its on 14th july so thats when i will start to feel pg hopefully, im just stuck in limbo hopeing lil bean stays put, but im sure time will wizz by, my youngest keeps me busy he dont stop still for 2 seconds!!!

Wishing the rain stops soon and buggers off as i have a mountain of washing to do, never ending with the big kids they only were a hoodie for half an hour before it gets chucked in the laundrt basket......drives me nuts, oh the joys of motherhood lol

Hope everyone else is good....xx

I'm a first time mum too. Trying to read equal amounts of horror stories and lovely stories so I don't freak too much.

Last night I dreamt me and OH went for an early scan and there was no hb and the baby had no tail! Think it's just anxiety catching up with me.

im having quite a few cramps and sore boobs I think I know the popping sensation you mean too, im also getting heartburn of everything I eat! This is too early goddamit lol! suffered terrible late on in my last pregnancy x

Im having awful heartburn too, its mostly on the evening though or just before i go to nod off, and chewing on rennies is bloody awful!

I will *hopefully* be a first time mother too! Sticky bean wishes to all!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"