February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

why is it that i feel like death and feel like i could pass out at any given moment, but i still NEED to clean ?!

Guppy, I can't believe that you've managed to hide the sex of your baby from the rest of the world for so long. You have strong will power chick :haha: I could not keep my mouth shut when I found out that I was having a girl :blush:

:haha: i think if i were having a girl there's no way in heck id be able to keep it a secret lol :blush: I think it was easier since ive already had a boy...well that and the fact that i live 10 hours from friends and family...that made it very easy lol. We have also been keeping the EDD secret...dont want any of that negative talk from anyone lol.

:hugs: To those that need them :hug:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:happydance: Congrats to those with good news :happydance:

Tiger, I hope that you feel better soon! I am sorry that you got sick, and I hope your migraines get better :hugs:

DH's cousin was found dead last night before the super bowl football game. He was only about 29 yrs old. His girlfriend and baby son had plans to meet him at his house for the game. When they got there they found him dead in the living room :cry:
We can't go home for the funeral because its a 10 hour drive one way and im just too far gone to risk it....i feel so bad that dh isn't going to get that closure :sad1:

Had a terrible nights sleep, so achy & needed to pee like a zillion times!

Had backache all day yest & today some dull period type aches, finding it hard to walk now, my hips have gone :dohh:

I notice alot of you symptom spotting & hoping its time.....:winkwink:

Im symptom spotting & hoping its not time! :haha:

Oh & whilst in hospital I had a scan & they said baby is weighing at around 3.5kg (7lb 11oz!) give or take a bit! :wacko: They say LOs gain 1/2 to 1lb each week in the last weeks!!!

If i dont give birth until nearly 42 weeks, im going to feel like walking guilt since we arn't going home to central Pennsylvania for the funeral :( I know its not my fault, but its hard to feel bad on him missing out on a such thing when there's a chance it could be another month before labor anyways :(

so sorry to hear guppy :hugs: please dont feel bad though
kelly - big baby !!!!!!!! at least you dont have to push her out :haha: thats what i keep thinking everytime im told they think shes going to be big, is that at least i dont have to push her out, its just carrying her thats hard lol

not in labour, just sick :(

DH's cousin was found dead last night before the super bowl football game. He was only about 29 yrs old. His girlfriend and baby son had plans to meet him at his house for the game. When they got there they found him dead in the living room :cry:
We can't go home for the funeral because its a 10 hour drive one way and im just too far gone to risk it....i feel so bad that dh isn't going to get that closure :sad1:

I am so sorry Guppy, my condolences goes out to you and your family. :cry:

kelly - big baby !!!!!!!! at least you dont have to push her out :haha: thats what i keep thinking everytime im told they think shes going to be big, is that at least i dont have to push her out, its just carrying her thats hard lol

not in labour, just sick :(

Yes, I know, I am grateful for that, but its not easy having such a big baby relaxing in there! As you know only too well :haha:

Im sure she gets fed up with not having much space too, as she keeps moving really aggresively! :wacko:

If i dont give birth until nearly 42 weeks, im going to feel like walking guilt since we arn't going home to central Pennsylvania for the funeral :( I know its not my fault, but its hard to feel bad on him missing out on a such thing when there's a chance it could be another month before labor anyways :(

Dont feel guilt Guppy :hugs:

Do they know what he died of? :shrug: So young

I dont think they know for sure yet as i dont believe the autopsy has been completed, if even started yet.
He was on doctor ordered prescription drugs. One was a sleeping pill and the other was Zofran (for depression). They said its very rare to OD on these, but thats what his familiy is currently thinking happened, an accidental OD...but im not sure...he has been doing a very good job at turning his life around. but he used to be into the party and drug seen, so im wondering if there was a health concern, like if his heart failed or something. I dont believe he purposly ODed (if that is actually what happened)....maybe the combo of drugs wasn't good, but i would be surprised the doc would prescribe knowing of that sort of risk :shrug: so they think maybe an accidental OD with the two but i sorta have a feeling it was more health related...but not sure.

I dont think they know for sure yet as i dont believe the autopsy has been completed, if even started yet.
He was on doctor ordered prescription drugs. One was a sleeping pill and the other was Zofran (for depression). They said its very rare to OD on these, but thats what his familiy is currently thinking happened, an accidental OD...but im not sure...he has been doing a very good job at turning his life around. but he used to be into the party and drug seen, so im wondering if there was a health concern, like if his heart failed or something. I dont believe he purposly ODed (if that is actually what happened)....maybe the combo of drugs wasn't good, but i would be surprised the doc would prescribe knowing of that sort of risk :shrug: so they think maybe an accidental OD with the two but i sorta have a feeling it was more health related...but not sure.

Oh dear, either way, what a terrible loss for his Family :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->