February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Swan-yup! you are correct! Check this out:
https://stardate.org/nightsky/moon

(you'll have to put January 2012 in, but it will show you the calendar and what the moon was ;))

LOL that's just crazy!

Also crazy? I'm watching Doomsday Preppers. Completely insane how prepared some of these people are. Holy cow lol.

What is that?! :shrug:
Is it on NetFlix? (we dont have cable, just internet and NetFlix)

It premiered today but it may hit Netflix over time? It's a show on National Geographic about people preparing for end of the world situations. (one girl prepping for an oil crisis, another guy preparing for a huge quake to hit CA). It. Is. Intense. lol.

haha. i love end of the world stuff lol....though im not crazy prepping, i just find it interesting....funny how it can affect people! Its ironic that so many are worried about "the last days" and yet they fail to realize today could be their death date and the world could go on for yrs to come!

Totally agree! This chick plans to hike 12 miles to her escape vehicle to run away to Mexico. O_O lol.

hi ladies , my appt went well, bp high but i have no protein in my urine so they arent worried. it was 123/88 .
she is deep in there and LOP , so im kind of glad im not labouring because she seems to be stubborn and wanting to be posterior like her brother was :haha:

hi ladies , my appt went well, bp high but i have no protein in my urine so they arent worried. it was 123/88 .
she is deep in there and LOP , so im kind of glad im not labouring because she seems to be stubborn and wanting to be posterior like her brother was :haha:

Well that's good that you have no protein in your urine!!

Swan, that is kind of funny about you going with the full moon. My grandma told my mom that she thinks that even if I wasn't getting induced in the morning that it would have been around tonight or tomorrow with the moon and stuff!

Tiger, I am glad that they are not worrying for any kind of preeclampsia or anything. :)

I should really be asleep, but I just want to make sure that I have everything that I need for the hospital. DH has been asleep for the last 2 hours... he fell asleep with DS2 watching tv. I had to disturb the boys from sleep so that they could get ready to go with my mom... I am going to miss them :(, but the next time I see them they will have a sister. I will be getting on here as soon as I get into the postpartum room and I will be sharing photos of her. I am soooo excited :happydance:. Well, I am going to try to get some sleep (if Chopped doesn't distract me too much).

Eee TeQuiero!!!! SO SOON!!!!! :happydance: I can't wait to see photos!

Glad things went well Tiger!

I'm trying to think if we have anyone who is usually an active poster who hasn't posted in awhile... someone who maybe popped and hasn't logged in yet... hmmm.

Good luck amandad192 & TeQuiero :flower:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

our little Giants fan :lol:

Awwwwwww ~ She is so adorable :cloud9: Congrats on the great weight gain too :thumbup:

You are looking great too for a new mum :kiss: I know I certainly dont look as radiant as that after having a LO! :blush:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:hugs: becstar

amandad had little amelia !!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: she posted on the facebook group. labour was recorded at 3hrs !
congratulations mummy !

Congrats Amanda!

Aww thank you Kelly!! :hugs: I am sure you were just radiant!

Hi RedHead; I see you lurking!! ;) Feeding time for you too? lol

Congrats amandad.

Swan im learning to multi task now the little man is feeding better hehe x

My internet broke last night so I've just been playing catch up. Our broadband provider kept me on the phone (me paying for the call) for like an hour in total making me do all these pointless checks. They did two line tests and were adamant with me that the line came back fine and there was an issue inside our house. They wanted me to wait 3 business days for them to send a new router and try that and if there was still a problem then they'd escalate an issue with the line. So I changed every cable and filter and even used our spare router to prove it wasn't in our house (and our neighbour's broadband wasn't working either!) and FINALLY they raised a call with BT and low and behold it's all working this morning. It really exasperates me that you have to go through all these checks to prove to them that their service is broken! GRR! <end rant>

So....congratulations Amanda! And lots of luck to Teq for today :dust:

Guppy - I'm really sorry to hear your news. It's something you could really do without right now but please don't feel guilty about the funeral. Your DH will want baby to be safe and well as much as you do and there is no way he or anyone else would blame you for that. Maybe you guys could arrange a trip sometime after baby arrives so that you can pay your respects, take flowers etc

Becs - Don't beat yourself up about refusing the induction. There is nothing like mother's intuition and you know your body and the baby like noone else does. I have been in and out of hospital during the last few months because of their paranoia that I'm measuring too small or baby doesn't move enough but I can feel he's ok in there. Your DH is just worried about you and baby and he doesn't have that intuition to work on so I guess he's feeling helpless. I really hope things come naturally for you soon. I'm getting really close to my dates too so I'm hoping my bub decides to come soon.

Tiger - Hope you're feeling better today!

A couple of you have said that your bodies have been having a clearout - mine too. The last couple of days, it's not like I'm running for the bathroom or anything (sorry TMI!) but when I do go it is definitely purging! I'm hoping that's a good sign. I'm due on Saturday according to my 12 week scan. According to my LMP, I'm due tomorrow. So far no signs of BH or period pains but I'm hoping he comes soon! My friend in Australia who I used to live with just gave birth to a little girl called Mila (love the name!) :happydance:

Sorry for the epic post...that's what happens when there's no internet for 12 hours!

Mumanddad, LOL!! Yeah once I got into the groove of BF I have learned I can do so much one-handed. She almost always nurses with her eyes tightly shut so I will stare at her awhile then pop on here. :rofl:

FX for you Elli - sounds like good progress!! So many of you sound like you're getting close. Wonder who will be going next???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->