February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I was hurting and I was actually waiting on my epidural because I was hurting from getting checked and having contractions, but she decided that I did not need it :haha:

you did a great job! how long was your labor? like 3 hours?!

The started oxytocin at 715, broke my water at 815 and she was here by 952. I wasn't expecting it to go as fast as it was. I got checked like 10 minutes before I started to push and I was at 6cm and then she decided that she didn't want to stay inside any longer!

Ahhh I remember now! :haha: Lovely name! Will update OP now. Congrats again! You did fantastically! Well done!

Congrats TeQuiero!!!! She is beautiful. Man we have a lot of babies with TONS of hair don't we??? :rofl:

Congrats TeQuiero!

I'm feeling bleugh today. It's so COLD and so I don't wanna go out but we're on oil so the heating costs a fortune to run. I've felt super uncomfortable all day so mostly just read and dozed which is probably what's making me feel low. Come on baby, time to arrive!

Right ladies. Baby is poking me REALLY low - like he's trying to poke his way out. :rofl: It's very ouchie, but no bump pain/ real tightenings, except baba squirming (I think). I AM getting lots of back pain though.
Today I have had some quite bad swelling of the legs and hands.

I have a consultant appt tomorrow night (about 22hrs from now). My question is, should I have a mini freak out and ask advice about the swelling and odd pains or should I sit it out til tomorrow night?

Congratz TQ!! She is beautiful!!!I could only pray my labor is like that :)

Right ladies. Baby is poking me REALLY low - like he's trying to poke his way out. :rofl: It's very ouchie, but no bump pain/ real tightenings, except baba squirming (I think). I AM getting lots of back pain though.

I have a consultant appt tomorrow night (about 22hrs from now). My question is, should I have a mini freak out and ask advice about the swelling and odd pains or should I sit it out til tomorrow night?

I have that pain too...feels like baby is scratching my cervix! lol

I would let them know about the swelling....they always ask me at my appts. if i have any swelling anyways. ...minimal swelling is normal in pregnancy, in the ankles and such. But what is not normal is swelling in the hands and face. A small bit of swelling in the fingers is okay, but should be SUPER minimal. So i would let them know, but i wouldnt worry yourself about it :flower:

Iv had lots of these pains and backache and period cramps and nothing.. im still here :) They are not very comfortable thats for sure x

Sorry it has taken so long to get to post back to you guys!! My phone died and then we were waiting for our PP room She was born at 9:52 am, weighing in at 7lbs 8.1oz and she was 19 inches long!! I am planning on posting more photos when we bring our cord for the camera in from the truck. :)

Awwww ~ Totally adorable, many congrats :baby::cloud9:

https://jokerette.com/amy_pregnancy.htm

Love your book, awesome ~ check you out in a bikini :kiss:

Sorry it has taken so long to get to post back to you guys!! My phone died and then we were waiting for our PP room She was born at 9:52 am, weighing in at 7lbs 8.1oz and she was 19 inches long!! I am planning on posting more photos when we bring our cord for the camera in from the truck. :)

Awwww ~ Totally adorable, many congrats :baby::cloud9:

https://jokerette.com/amy_pregnancy.htm

Love your book, awesome ~ check you out in a bikini :kiss:

LoL! Thanks for checking it out Kelly! What else could fit over the bump at this stage?! :rofl:

Had a terrible nights sleep, really wish i didnt need to pee a zillion times? :dohh:

Had lower tummy pains, but think it may be a digestion thing? :shrug:

I dont know, each day I think 'eeeekkk, this feels like labour may be on the way' :wacko: But mayby thats cos I dont want it to be :shrug:

Had a terrible nights sleep, really wish i didnt need to pee a zillion times? :dohh:

Had lower tummy pains, but think it may be a digestion thing? :shrug:

I dont know, each day I think 'eeeekkk, this feels like labour may be on the way' :wacko: But mayby thats cos I dont want it to be :shrug:

I'm sorry you had a terrible nights sleep :( I know, getting up to pee so often is terrible! Not to mention its not exactly to get out of bed anymore is it? with all the pillows propped up and the size of our bellies... it will be nice to just jump up out of bed again someday!

I hope you have a good day!

I'm sorry you had a terrible nights sleep :( I know, getting up to pee so often is terrible! Not to mention its not exactly to get out of bed anymore is it? with all the pillows propped up and the size of our bellies... it will be nice to just jump up out of bed again someday!

I hope you have a good day!

Ahhh, how I miss tummy sleeping too :sleep::haha:

jokerette- that book looks awesome ! i love it. no time at all for me to do something like that lol
kelly- im the same, i wake up and go "oh crap" if im cramping lol. like this morning for instance! i had 4 very contraction like cramps in about 50min and i started freaking out.
teq - congratulations ! shes beautiful. everyone is making me so excited to see my little girl! i was so relaxed with letting her stay in there until my section date, but im getting so excited now !

Jokerette your book is awesome! I should get motivated and put together one of my fruit photos but....... oh being lazy sucks haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->