February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I had some MS start this week. Last week, I was worried because I felt GREAT! Today, I am super tired, my boobs are crazy sore, and I am starting to get sensitive to smells. The coffee that my my DH made this moring (and makes every morning) made me a little twitchy, and when I was watering my herb garden, the basil just smelled nasty. I hope the coffee isn't something that I will have a problem with, a I don't know what my DH will do!!

And, he is super, super sweet, so I would hate for him to have to figure out something else. Yesterday was my first 'bad' day. I felt like I had a hangover all day. He kept bringing me water, and then brought me the remote to watch TV while he did all of my chores. :blush:

My first Dr's appointment is on Thursday, so I figure this will be a long week :).

I am starting to lose my nauseousness!! I am sorry for all of you who are just starting it. I feel a little nauseous every once in a while, but not like I did last week!!

im getting a slight bit of nausea (might be sympathy reading nausea though XD) and now according to my ticker im due on the 21st of feb :S! (i hope not my sisters birthday is the 23rd! AHHH!)

im getting a slight bit of nausea (might be sympathy reading nausea though XD) and now according to my ticker im due on the 21st of feb :S! (i hope not my sisters birthday is the 23rd! AHHH!)

Don't feel bad, my step-mom is on the 21st and my sister is on the 26th!! They would love for me to be late!! I am happy that after my first son was a week late and had very little fluid around him, my dr's office induced my youngest son a week early.

I am getting REALLY impatient for the next 2 1/2 weeks to go by.... I want to go to the dr already!! :haha: :blush:

Hi, I'm new to this team and definitely will be pulling up the rear for February as my due date (based on LMP) is February 29th (Leap Year Day)!!!! but, I was 3 weeks early with my son, so we'll see what actually happens.

I'm so early still - just 3w6d today. got my BFP on Friday. Had my HCG beta on Friday (HCG=27) and again on Monday (HCG=223). I go back tomorrow for another beta test. I'm taking progesterone (Crinone gel) and Lovenox injections (to combat a blood clotting disorder) daily. Hoping these things are what it takes to help us keep this baby!!!!

So far I really have NO symptoms, aside from several BFPs sitting in my bathroom to remind me that I am pregnant! :) Congrats to you all!

Today I'm feeling very hormonal, like I just want to cry. I think part of it, though, is that there are so many people in my house (normally just DH and I, but his mother, brother, and two children are staying with us for a couple weeks), and I really need alone time.

Hello,
I hope I can join all of you as well. First off CONGRATULATIONS! I am really looking forward to spending the next 8 month with all of you :)

About me:
Based on my LMP, my due date is Feb 16th, which makes me 5Wk + 5 Days. This is my first pregnancy after 4 years of TTC! Symptoms wise, I started getting some nausea today and am a little tired. We havent told too many people, only our parents. I am planning on telling my close friends around week 8...after I see the HB. My next appointment is scheduled for the 28th for an ultrasound!

There are soo many pages that it will be hard for me to catch up.......Has anyone seen the heartbeat yet? Also is anyone working full time? If so, when are you planning on telling your boss?

welcome therealme and congrats~

yeah there are lots of pages in here! I'm only 6 weeks so I haven't had a scan yet but I am working full time (or at least I'm supposed to be, I find it hard to concentrate on work right now). I don't plan on telling them until at least 12 weeks if not later. My boss and most of my coworkers are at a different site though so that makes it easier. And I have the option to work from home a few days a week which has been really helpful.

Today I'm feeling very hormonal, like I just want to cry. I think part of it, though, is that there are so many people in my house (normally just DH and I, but his mother, brother, and two children are staying with us for a couple weeks), and I really need alone time.

I'm sorry!! Maybe you could get away with saying you have an errand to run, and then sneak off to the park to sit by yourself for a little while. :winkwink: I know it is hard when you never get a moment of silence for you to gather your thoughts, especially when you are pregnant and have the rush of hormones going through you!! It can make it hard to bite your tongue sometimes, or just makes you want to :sad2: or scream! I hope you get some :shhh: time. :thumbup: :hugs:

wow so many February baby's. Is this a lot I wonder? I am so happy to have this group and check everyone out.
I still have no symptoms and a so close to going to buy my 8th pregnancy test to check again. I guess I'll wait for my scan tomorrow. I hope I didn't push this scan too early again I will be just 6 weeks well If I go by conception which is that even right if you don't know when the egg implanted? Ugh the maddness of it all! If I am wrong and I am say 5 and 1/2 pregnant will I see anything or will I be nervous again because not much has happened? I had a scan 1 day shy of 5 weeks and saw nothing but thickening dr. acted like this was normal though but still.

They never checked to see if my hcg levels dbld or not either. Said it was 635 and that was in the range. SO no need for checking. Does is seem low?

oh Thanks for letting me go on a rant ladies.

Hope you all feel well!!!!

Just want to say thank you to who ever it was who advised me to try taking B6. I took one at about 3 o'clock and I've not been feeling too bad since. It's only 10mg and I'll be taking it 3 times a day. Really hoping that me feeling good isn't just a coincidence!!

Just want to say thank you to who ever it was who advised me to try taking B6. I took one at about 3 o'clock and I've not been feeling too bad since. It's only 10mg and I'll be taking it 3 times a day. Really hoping that me feeling good isn't just a coincidence!!

Glad to help! Dont be scared to increase it to 25mg 3x per day if you notice the MS getting worse. Hope it stays away!

Ive been having cramping today...moreso than other days....i know a slight amount of cramping is normal....but it feels like it did the weeks prior to my MC :(

Saphire76 - they need to do another HCG beta to have your numbers be meaningful becuase really it doesn't matter what the number is, so long as it is rising and doubling every 2-3 days. Once it is over 1000 you can see SOMETHING on a scan. With my son at 5w6d we heard the heartbeat for the first time.

Good luck tomorrow!

Glad to help! Dont be scared to increase it to 25mg 3x per day if you notice the MS getting worse. Hope it stays away!

Ive been having cramping today...moreso than other days....i know a slight amount of cramping is normal....but it feels like it did the weeks prior to my MC :(

Try to stay positive and hope for the best. Having cramps is normal, I get them several times throughout the day. If it gets worse try taking a nap! Hope you feel better soon!

welcome therealme and congrats~

yeah there are lots of pages in here! I'm only 6 weeks so I haven't had a scan yet but I am working full time (or at least I'm supposed to be, I find it hard to concentrate on work right now). I don't plan on telling them until at least 12 weeks if not later. My boss and most of my coworkers are at a different site though so that makes it easier. And I have the option to work from home a few days a week which has been really helpful.

Thank you! Your lucky in the sense that your team isnt local. Most of my team is local here and super nosy :) I would like to wait until 12 weeks as well. Do you know how you are going to announce it at work? Its not the sort of thing one says in a meeting? Right? I can work from home as well so that will make it easier, esp towards the end. How far along are you ?

I'm sorry!! Maybe you could get away with saying you have an errand to run, and then sneak off to the park to sit by yourself for a little while. :winkwink: I know it is hard when you never get a moment of silence for you to gather your thoughts, especially when you are pregnant and have the rush of hormones going through you!! It can make it hard to bite your tongue sometimes, or just makes you want to :sad2: or scream! I hope you get some :shhh: time. :thumbup: :hugs:

I went to the store for awhile (I live in Florida, so outdoor options are way too hot right now). I'll probably stay home while they go to the beach later, and by the time they get back, I'll be at practice. Hopefully that helps. My husband knows I get mad at him when he leaves for work too late in the day because I need to be alone, so we've joked about which of his family I'm most likely to kill first lol.

When i went to the hospital the other day i had a cramp almost the same as when i had my MC. It was REALLY painful so i know what you mean!

Thanks its like right in the middle uterus area. ....ive had a healthy baby before...and ive MCed before....getting worried...something doesn't feel right. :sad1:

Thanks its like right in the middle uterus area. ....ive had a healthy baby before...and ive MCed before....getting worried...something doesn't feel right. :sad1:

im sure all will be ok hun, if they get worse maybe consider getting looked at :hugs:

Don't feel bad, my step-mom is on the 21st and my sister is on the 26th!! They would love for me to be late!! I am happy that after my first son was a week late and had very little fluid around him, my dr's office induced my youngest son a week early.

I am getting REALLY impatient for the next 2 1/2 weeks to go by.... I want to go to the dr already!! :haha: :blush:

lol i know it sucks waiting! - my OH is hoping it arrives on the 29th the cheeky sod! 'saves us money only every 4 years' then laughs that it 'would be the most amazing thing ever'...madman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->