February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Congrats BabyC. Sorry for sounding daft but how do you pronounce his name?:dohh:

Omg...if one more person calls, texts or sends me a message on fb asking if the baby is here yet, I might scream! Do they actually think I'd forget to let them know??

Have you guys seen the website https://haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com :rofl:

:rofl: Thats good! I'll have to keep that when ppl start asking where the baby is :haha: ...and i say when because i know someone is bound to ask! :wacko:

I was just talking to my DH today about this... it is driving me crazy!!! I know i will wake up every morning to at least 3 text messages "anything yet" ? ... sometimes i get messages 3 times a day from the same person!! "No, nothing has changed from 3 hours ago!!!!!" It drives me nuts!!!!... sorry that was my little rant!! lol

That stinks!
Thats basically what happened to me, except it wasnt just txt, it was phone calls, emails, FB messages :wacko: no fun! ....which is why our EDD was kept secret this time! lol Speaking of which, when I go into labor, i will post here, but i dont want the FB world to know. I just want to post a pic of the baby saying when he was born and stuff, so please dont say anything on FB when that time comes :shhh:

lilrojo-Happy Full Term! :baby:
Hope those contractions turn into something! :dust:

That would drive me insane. I would probably chew out a few people haha. My friends kept doing that while I was in labor. "SHE HERE YET?!?!" after 30 hours of those messages I was fit to be tied haha.

So hubby just changed Aria and she peed. He's not used to this as much as me so he wasn't prepared and tipped up her butt higher out of reflex and thus pee ran down her back and into her hair. He had to call in for my assistance because she was screaming and covered in pee as was the pack and play. :rofl: I was like "hey I do this alone every day, what would you have done if I was gone???". I'm so mean :lol:

:rofl:

:rofl: hahaha, Men can't live without us! lol

Kelly- Happy Full term to you too! :cake:

So having felt really bleugh yesterday, I just got up this morning to find that my panty liner (TMI) had a pinkish tinge to it and was possibly a bit wetter than normal. I've used them all through pregnancy so it's kinda hard to tell whether it's significant :blush: Not sure if I should contact the hospital and ask them about it or give it a few hours and see whether anything's gonna happen?

if its just a little pink tinge, i probably wouldn't call the hospital unless you start contracting or it turns into more than just a little spotting....I would let them know at your next appt though :thumbup:
Have you had any :sex: or any cervical exams? They can cause them.

amandad- beautiful! :cloud9: congrats again!

Hi everyone,
Our yellow bumped turned blue!
He is named Darragh, 8lbs 18inches long and PERFECT!
I am still in hospital, He came Tuesday morning by elective C-section as he was breech.
Baby and I are doing great I am soooo in love, He is my world!

Congratulations hun! Glad to hear you all are doing well. Can't wait to see pictures :D

becstar-im glad someone listened to what you had to say and treated you nicely! Sending labor vibes your way :dust:

I know everyone just cares, and that's lovely...I'm just venting here because I'm trying not to snap at any of them.

Who's going to be the next valentine? I need distraction :D For me, I'm still getting lots of pinkness but no contractions. Here's hoping he arrives before my sweep :headspin:

went to the bathroom and lost soooooo much of my plug...i never lost anywhere near that amount-EVER with isaiah or during this pregnancy! It was HUGE and an insane amount (no blood though). So i get curious....erm yeah, my cervix is so thin it almost doesn't even exist! I think its less than 1/2 a cm (effacement). The babys head is SOOOOOOOOOO low i couldn't even check dilation! The head is so much in the way, i just can't do it! Im still not convinced this means labor anytime in the very near future, but wow! :shock: i was not expecting that-at all! I have never ever made this much progress with Isaiah until WELLL established active labor! Its so weird!!!! lol

.... maybe i should go make those freezer meals ive been meaning to make...and clean the house....i have ZERO motivation...but yuck! My house haha.

Chiro appt tonight. That should be interesting!

I know everyone just cares, and that's lovely...I'm just venting here because I'm trying not to snap at any of them.

Who's going to be the next valentine? I need distraction :D For me, I'm still getting lots of pinkness but no contractions. Here's hoping he arrives before my sweep :headspin:

:dust:

Wow not been on in days so

congrats on watermelon babies Kelly and lilrojo

congraulations new valentines for Tequiro, amanda and babyc xxx

good luck bec, fingers crossed for the next few days, i've heard a lot of stories of labour starting a few hours before scheduled inductions.

Anyone else notice we have a lot of babies with names beginning wih A?

went to the bathroom and lost soooooo much of my plug...i never lost anywhere near that amount-EVER with isaiah or during this pregnancy! It was HUGE and an insane amount (no blood though). So i get curious....erm yeah, my cervix is so thin it almost doesn't even exist! I think its less than 1/2 a cm (effacement). The babys head is SOOOOOOOOOO low i couldn't even check dilation! The head is so much in the way, i just can't do it! Im still not convinced this means labor anytime in the very near future, but wow! :shock: i was not expecting that-at all! I have never ever made this much progress with Isaiah until WELLL established active labor! Its so weird!!!! lol

.... maybe i should go make those freezer meals ive been meaning to make...and clean the house....i have ZERO motivation...but yuck! My house haha.

Chiro appt tonight. That should be interesting!

YAY THAT SOUNDS PROMISING!!!!!!!!!!!Like you said it does mean that you will go into labor tomorrow but those are all good signs!!!

Congrats on your little girls Tequiro and Amandad!!

Congrats on your baby boy BabyClements!

Hope everyone is doing well! Mallory's check-up went well yesterday. She maintained her weight since leaving the hospital, and now that my milk is in and she's getting lots to eat, I hope to see great progress!

She is still a little jaundice. Anyone else have a jaundice baby? They said it should peak at 5 days, so it should be peaking now. They said to call tomorrow if it hasnt gotten better. Think aim going to have them check her levels anyway to make sure they've come down.

I'm sorry I'm not keeping up in here better. I hope all of you ladies will be holding your little ones soon!!

Congrats Baby C.. yay for another boy on this pink thread.. :)

I cant wait to find out which way we go.. i think blue but who knows.. lol

Guppy hope it does turn into something for you.. but if not thumbs up on progress..

AFM my contractions have now died out lol.. imagine that oh well.. will prob come around when my dd was born.. i hope as that was 39 + 3.. earlier would be nice but whatever..

Been a long time since i shared my bump pic in here so here it is.. at 37 weeks yesterday :happydance:

Attachments

• 0208121652a.jpg
    0208121652a.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
Aria had jaundice too. Once she was feeding nicely it went away pretty quickly. By her one week she was 100% clear.

Congrats on your little girls Tequiro and Amandad!!

Congrats on your baby boy BabyClements!

Hope everyone is doing well! Mallory's check-up went well yesterday. She maintained her weight since leaving the hospital, and now that my milk is in and she's getting lots to eat, I hope to see great progress!

She is still a little jaundice. Anyone else have a jaundice baby? They said it should peak at 5 days, so it should be peaking now. They said to call tomorrow if it hasnt gotten better. Think aim going to have them check her levels anyway to make sure they've come down.

I'm sorry I'm not keeping up in here better. I hope all of you ladies will be holding your little ones soon!!

Corbyn had it bad in hospital and was put on a special bed but he still has it a little biton his face and hes 12 days old, i have been told to move his moses basket to the window and the sun light will help x

You look great lilrojo!

Aww thoughts and prayers for her Amanda!

Congrats BabyC :).

Amanda, I hope your sister gets well soon! My mom just called and said that DS2 is sick :( which means that I get to go home tomorrow to a sick little boy, I feel so bad for him that he is sick and mommy isn't there to take care of him :hissy:

DS1 had jaundice, but after feeding well and sitting in the sunlight a little bit everyday it went away pretty well.

AFM, Adelina is a little piggy! She has eaten at least 9 times today!! She gets so comfy that she falls asleep after 20 minutes of eating, and then she wakes up within an hour wanting more. At least I know that she will continue to grow at this rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->