February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

hi ladies :)
i've been keeping up where i can on FB for the babies, and i must say... there sure have been a lot! big hugs and best wishes, and of course CONGRATS on all of the little angels. hope to be joining the ranks soon.
have been SO drained lately. i've been nesting and napping like a crazy person. since being on mat, i've cleaned so much that now if i go a day without doing it, it makes me panic! lol.

had my OB appt today, all is well.
i was up most of the night with the worst tailbone pain and cramps ever. no tummy hardening though. i have a bad tailbone as-is, but last nite i couldnt lay down without feeling like i'd cry. had a pre-natal massage today, he says im carrying all of my tension thru my left side. shocking, since she hangs out on the right lol.

anyone else completely written off energy at this pt?
i asked my doc today how long he would let me go overdue, if it came down to it... and he said no more than 7 days, thank goodness, as the cervical pains are getting worse and worse. and i no longer feel like i'm carrying a tiny little baby anymore... but rather a full sized human. lol. i see little limbs.. arms and legs... sliding across my tummy about a hundred times a day. little fists and feet popping out. i feel like i'm too small for her! my poor girl. i'm gaining on avg about 1lb/week... is that too little???

steph and kris; are the boys able to understand whats going on enough to be getting excited about the new siblings on the way? i feel like 2nd children will open a lot of new firsts for the first babies... not only will u guys have gotten to see them go thru all of the stuff the new babies will... but u get to see them learn how to interact with the little ones... first time they are able to hold them, play with them, help bathe them, etc.. i think that must be as exciting as all of new babies new firsts. i can't wait till i'm able to say the same <3

I just realized you live is sauga!!! I can't believe i never noticed it before! I lived in Etobicoke before i got married then moved to Ajax. We are so close!

I am sorry about your pain, i know what you mean thou. I get alot of that pain too but it comes and goes.

fxd tiggertea
congrats babyc ! :happydance:
guppy i would say that all sounds very promising !

afm- its 930am here at the moment and i had an omg im in labour moment last night lol. i was contracting for 3hrs straight starting at about 8.5min apart and then got down to 7min apart lasting 55seconds. they were so regular. i even had a shower to see if they would stop and they didnt, so i went to bed and we dtd and i was still getting them so i thought that i would try and sleep and if i couldnt then i would call the hospital and tell them. but i went to sleep and woke up still here this morning :shrug:
doesnt really suprise me. i had the EXACT same thing with jesse. i was contracting with him for a whole week before and was classified in slow labour. makes me wonder if she will try make an appearance at the end of next weekish, because i for some reason hav a very strong feeling about the 17th or 18th

Tiger wow! I definitely would have thought that was the real thing starting up!!! It sounds like it might be soon though :) I'm very excited for you to meet your baby girl!

Congrats babyc!!! So exciting.

Amanda I love the outfit! Can't wait wait to dress up my little one.

I am in so much pain from these hemroids I can't take it!!! Also I feel this insane pressure in my vagina and she is so low of I lay on my side I feel like she's down there. I don't know if it sounds stupid but I keep thinking I'm in labor but without the normal contractions and I'm going to miss getting to the hospital or miss the episural ect. I don't k ow if that's even possible but I am in pain and crying but don't know if it's anything or if sometimes it just sucks this bad and nothing is happening :( I am 90% effaced does a thin cervix cause pain? Ugh!!! I'm sorry for the rant but who else would I say this to but you ladies

Saphire :( I'm so sorry youre in so much pain... your almost done!!! stay strong. And you can say anything to us on here! :hugs:

------------------------------------------------------------------
AFM- I had my first isolated contraction today. It started in the front and then i felt it in my lower back as well. It was only about 30 seconds long, and i ahvent had any since... sigh. But, its progress! I have a Dr. appt tomorrow, i hope they do an internal and I'd love for them to do a membrane sweep too! but,... i think they wont because technically they like to wait until after 39 weeks at my place and I will be 38+6 (ugh)

Good luck Junebugs!!!!

:hugs: Saphire. :( Sorry you're feeling so spent. You too Sam. :|

hi ladies :)
i've been keeping up where i can on FB for the babies, and i must say... there sure have been a lot! big hugs and best wishes, and of course CONGRATS on all of the little angels. hope to be joining the ranks soon.
have been SO drained lately. i've been nesting and napping like a crazy person. since being on mat, i've cleaned so much that now if i go a day without doing it, it makes me panic! lol.

had my OB appt today, all is well.
i was up most of the night with the worst tailbone pain and cramps ever. no tummy hardening though. i have a bad tailbone as-is, but last nite i couldnt lay down without feeling like i'd cry. had a pre-natal massage today, he says im carrying all of my tension thru my left side. shocking, since she hangs out on the right lol.

anyone else completely written off energy at this pt?
i asked my doc today how long he would let me go overdue, if it came down to it... and he said no more than 7 days, thank goodness, as the cervical pains are getting worse and worse. and i no longer feel like i'm carrying a tiny little baby anymore... but rather a full sized human. lol. i see little limbs.. arms and legs... sliding across my tummy about a hundred times a day. little fists and feet popping out. i feel like i'm too small for her! my poor girl. i'm gaining on avg about 1lb/week... is that too little???

steph and kris; are the boys able to understand whats going on enough to be getting excited about the new siblings on the way? i feel like 2nd children will open a lot of new firsts for the first babies... not only will u guys have gotten to see them go thru all of the stuff the new babies will... but u get to see them learn how to interact with the little ones... first time they are able to hold them, play with them, help bathe them, etc.. i think that must be as exciting as all of new babies new firsts. i can't wait till i'm able to say the same <3

I just realized you live is sauga!!! I can't believe i never noticed it before! I lived in Etobicoke before i got married then moved to Ajax. We are so close!

I am sorry about your pain, i know what you mean thou. I get alot of that pain too but it comes and goes.

EEP!! that's crazy! i live near the oakville boarder. not far off from the square one area. etobicoke is basically... a stones throw away! lol.

I don't drive (im a giant chicken lol), only the wifey, but if you're in the area once it warms up, we should meet up for a play date :) that would be super fun!

went to the bathroom and lost soooooo much of my plug...i never lost anywhere near that amount-EVER with isaiah or during this pregnancy! It was HUGE and an insane amount (no blood though). So i get curious....erm yeah, my cervix is so thin it almost doesn't even exist! I think its less than 1/2 a cm (effacement). The babys head is SOOOOOOOOOO low i couldn't even check dilation! The head is so much in the way, i just can't do it! Im still not convinced this means labor anytime in the very near future, but wow! :shock: i was not expecting that-at all! I have never ever made this much progress with Isaiah until WELLL established active labor! Its so weird!!!! lol

.... maybe i should go make those freezer meals ive been meaning to make...and clean the house....i have ZERO motivation...but yuck! My house haha.

Chiro appt tonight. That should be interesting!

aww steph, that sounds promising!!!!!!! im so excited for you. i know you aren't convinced it means anything, but i'm sending you lots of labordust nonetheless. :hugs:
keep us posted!!!! ill be FB stalking you, as BNB is too tiny on my blackberry and just makes me flustered, and i'm usually either too busy sleeping or cleaning to make it onto the actuallll computer, LOL... (yaa... maybe that translates a little to "im getting to be a lazy bum"):dohh:

Saphire!!!!!
omg lol. i'm in SUCH discomfort with my lady-bits as welllllll! lol. i feel like i've become swollen, and sensitive, and tender, and as embarassing as it sounds... and i'd never admit this anywhere but in this forum LOL.... i've found myself saying "even my cookie feels fat!!!" more than i'd care for :haha:
it's strange.. because its the outsideeee that feels most swelly and whatnot, i'm sorry if that's TMI. lol. but i'm so relieved to see someone else talking about it!

Saphire!!!!!
omg lol. i'm in SUCH discomfort with my lady-bits as welllllll! lol. i feel like i've become swollen, and sensitive, and tender, and as embarassing as it sounds... and i'd never admit this anywhere but in this forum LOL.... i've found myself saying "even my cookie feels fat!!!" more than i'd care for :haha:
it's strange.. because its the outsideeee that feels most swelly and whatnot, i'm sorry if that's TMI. lol. but i'm so relieved to see someone else talking about it!

:rofl: you're not alone! Mine is just sore all over also!!

kelly - i agree, i think making it to my section date would be so much more calm and relaxed. plus i want to know how much she weighs full term :haha:
the weeks just seem to be dragging now !

and yep, ill put my hand up for swollen lady bits too ! and its the same, the outside that feels so swollen. its all the pressure of babies head pushing down

Sounds like things are progressing for a few of you! I've had two days of pinky stringy discharge now (sorry TMI). Am feeling uncomfortable and slightly hurty around my bump but not contractions I don't think. I'm so impatient to have this baby before my sweep on Monday!!

Sorry to hear about your sister Amanda :hugs: Hope she is well soon.

My parents have bought a webcam and got setup on skype so that they can watch bub grow up. They are about 5 hours away so we only see them a few times a year. It's so sweet of them :)

Sounds like things are progressing for a few of you! I've had two days of pinky stringy discharge now (sorry TMI). Am feeling uncomfortable and slightly hurty around my bump but not contractions I don't think. I'm so impatient to have this baby before my sweep on Monday!!

Sorry to hear about your sister Amanda :hugs: Hope she is well soon.

My parents have bought a webcam and got setup on skype so that they can watch bub grow up. They are about 5 hours away so we only see them a few times a year. It's so sweet of them :)

I was thinking about you yesterday evening when the snow started coming down. Did you get much? X

That's great ellitigg! I couldn't imagine not having my parents in the next town. That will be nice for all of you.

Every night I swear is the night but nope in my bed in the am so far.

Hi guys, not had chance to catch up until now, our yellow bump turned blue on Monday at 1:02pm

Jasper was born at the birth centre in the pool after an unmedicated hypnobirth, 6lb 13oz, it was amazing. I had a retained placenta and nearly had to be operated on but luckily I found the energy to push it out when the obstetrician basically put her hand up and pulled - ouchie!!

I'll write a full birth story at some point.

Congrats to all the babies who've arrived recently too xx

Attachments

• P1000557.jpg
    P1000557.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi guys, not had chance to catch up until now, our yellow bump turned blue on Monday at 1:02pm

Jasper was born at the birth centre in the pool after an unmedicated hypnobirth, 6lb 13oz, it was amazing. I had a retained placenta and nearly had to be operated on but luckily I found the energy to push it out when the obstetrician basically put her hand up and pulled - ouchie!!

Congratulations hun and yay for another boy, he is so cute x

Many Congrats ~ :baby::cloud9: He is adorable

Almost mama- We should totally do that!! :)

Elllitigg- Sounds like you are making some good progress!!

Monkey- He is so handsome! Congratulation!

Have you guys heard of Project 365? It's when you take a photo of something everyday for a year. I think I'm going to try this with Kenny... A picture of just his face and then maybe put them tigerher in a time-lapse video or something. I might buy a cheapie camera or something I can leave in the nursery so it's always there... I'm excited! If I fail I could always down it to one per week ;)

Aww thanks guys!

Birth story - https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/877828-positive-birth-story-unmedicated-hypnobirth-jasper.html#post15501207

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->