February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Congrats monkey, where is guppi? She better be waiting her turn rofl xx

Monkey - Congratulations! He's a handsome boy! I love the name Jasper but DH wouldn't let me have it lol

Mumanddad - yes! We got about 3 inches. I live over near Oundle which always seems to get a little more than Peterborough itself. Did you get much? We've just driven out in it to get supplies for the weekend and it wasn't too awful - mainly just getting on and off our drive which is a bit slopey.

And yeah, where is Guppy? It sounded like she was making some progress yesterday. I think she's going to beat me! I've been so uncomfortable today, I swear he's got to be here soon. I got the weirdest really strong pain on the left side of my back which lasted about 10 minutes and then went away. I've had no appetite and feeling a bit icky. My due date is tomorrow!

Aww thanks guys!

Birth story - https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/877828-positive-birth-story-unmedicated-hypnobirth-jasper.html#post15501207

Great birth story hun!! I think thou that you meant to put "Sunday Febuary 5th" not January 5th at the beginning... :)

Monkey - Congratulations! He's a handsome boy! I love the name Jasper but DH wouldn't let me have it lol

Mumanddad - yes! We got about 3 inches. I live over near Oundle which always seems to get a little more than Peterborough itself. Did you get much? We've just driven out in it to get supplies for the weekend and it wasn't too awful - mainly just getting on and off our drive which is a bit slopey.

And yeah, where is Guppy? It sounded like she was making some progress yesterday. I think she's going to beat me! I've been so uncomfortable today, I swear he's got to be here soon. I got the weirdest really strong pain on the left side of my back which lasted about 10 minutes and then went away. I've had no appetite and feeling a bit icky. My due date is tomorrow!

I am so Jealous but happy for you! I think you will beat me, last night after my sweep i had lost some of my mucus plug and felt a bit crampy overnight but this morning..... nothing :(

I am so Jealous but happy for you! I think you will beat me, last night after my sweep i had lost some of my mucus plug and felt a bit crampy overnight but this morning..... nothing :(

Not so sure I'll beat you. Things are definitely moving in the right direction but making really slow progress. Nothing that I could honestly call a contraction, just uncomfortableness. :dust: for both of us!

Not so sure I'll beat you. Things are definitely moving in the right direction but making really slow progress. Nothing that I could honestly call a contraction, just uncomfortableness. :dust: for both of us!

LOL... I keep having times that i think "this could be it" then..... it all seems to go away!

Tell me about it! I get strong BHs from lunchtime onwards and they get a bit painful sometimes, and after my sweep yesterday I have been losing my plug (again) and cramping... I have back ache etc and am shattered. I just know that tonight will be like every other night though and I will wake up tomorrow contractionless and still pregnant.

Tell me about it! I get strong BHs from lunchtime onwards and they get a bit painful sometimes, and after my sweep yesterday I have been losing my plug (again) and cramping... I have back ache etc and am shattered. I just know that tonight will be like every other night though and I will wake up tomorrow contractionless and still pregnant.

I was just thinking about you hun!! I was hoping something was happening for you .... I have the same thing.. really strong sometimes painful contractions but nothing regular. I can feel alot of pain and pressure on my cervix aswell.

I can't remember but i think you said La was overdue aswell right??? By how much?

:hi: im here all...still very pregnant :haha:

Was very disappointed to find the cervical change *sigh. The dang baby popped back up (thats common with 2+ moms), and so my cervix went back to whatever it was before...no longer paper thin....WTF?! lol ...on the bright side at least that means its super ripe and elastic and could go back to that easily...although it hasnt :dohh: oh well. Not that im complaining about this, since im not even to my EDD yet, but just interesting to note....Im still guessing another 42 weeker lol....although i would be 39+2 if it were based on LMP, so this will be interesting to find out....wonder who is going to have a real Valentines Day baby?! :kiss:

congrats monkey!

oh and the lady bits....when i sit or go to the bathroom i feel like this baby is just going to be pushed right out!

becstar - :haha: dont worry im pretty sure youre gonna go any day now, and i had loads of "signs" last time and still went almost 42 weeks, so i wont be skipping line :haha:

Congrats Monkey! He's adorable, and I loooooove your name choice! Great birth story too! :D

Hang in there Junebugs! :hugs: I hope you have some excitement this weekend! :dust: for you, Elli, Guppy, Bec... heck, :dust: for everyone who's still waiting! :rofl:

Oh ANNNDDDD, for anyone else who's bodies have been clearing out regularly, are you getting crazy gurgling stomachs? The last 3 nights I've been sat here sounding like I have a velociraptor in my stomach, it gurgles so loudly. DH thinks it's very funny.

Anyway, taking myself off for early sleeps now. Here's hoping tonight is our night ladies!

:dust:

Congrats Monkey! He's adorable, and I loooooove your name choice! Great birth story too! :D

Hang in there Junebugs! :hugs: I hope you have some excitement this weekend! :dust: for you, Elli, Guppy, Bec... heck, :dust: for everyone who's still waiting! :rofl:

:hugs:

I was just thinking about you hun!! I was hoping something was happening for you .... I have the same thing.. really strong sometimes painful contractions but nothing regular. I can feel alot of pain and pressure on my cervix aswell.

I can't remember but i think you said La was overdue aswell right??? By how much?

She was 16 days late, the induction took two days.

Just convinced husband to dtd... At last!

Ps gupp, my cervix goes from thick to thin then back again. Baby definitely doesn't seem as low today.

Okay this might seem like a silly question, but i really don't know. I just went to my 38+6 appointment and I asked the doctor if he could do a membrane sweep. He said, well, it depends how things are progressing, we dont usually do them until right around your due date. I hinted that I wanted one and that I wanted to meet baby Kenny.

Then he did my internal exam (this was my first ever so i dont know what to expect), and he felt around etc... it was umcomfortable, but not seriously painful. He said I was 1cm dialted and my cervix was really soft, and he said he was surprised how low Kenny's head was. He said he could see my going into labor early or on my due date and didnt think I would go late. He said I could expect some blood and cramping tonight, but it isnt contractions unless they are regular and progress in intensity.

When he pulled his hand out it was bloody. Now its been an hour and I'm home and when i went to the bathroom and wiped there was red blood and also parts of what looked like my mucus plug. Im also feeling slightly crampy.

Do you think that he just did a normal internal exam, or did he do the sweep after all and just not say anything?

Okay this might seem like a silly question, but i really don't know. I just went to my 38+6 appointment and I asked the doctor if he could do a membrane sweep. He said, well, it depends how things are progressing, we dont usually do them until right around your due date. I hinted that I wanted one and that I wanted to meet baby Kenny.

Then he did my internal exam (this was my first ever so i dont know what to expect), and he felt around etc... it was umcomfortable, but not seriously painful. He said I was 1cm dialted and my cervix was really soft, and he said he was surprised how low Kenny's head was. He said he could see my going into labor early or on my due date and didnt think I would go late. He said I could expect some blood and cramping tonight, but it isnt contractions unless they are regular and progress in intensity.

When he pulled his hand out it was bloody. Now its been an hour and I'm home and when i went to the bathroom and wiped there was red blood and also parts of what looked like my mucus plug. Im also feeling slightly crampy.

Do you think that he just did a normal internal exam, or did he do the sweep after all and just not say anything?

I dont think he would have done a sweep without telling you ~ but who knows? :shrug:

Either way, good luck :flower:

I dont think he would have done a sweep without telling you ~ but who knows? :shrug:

Either way, good luck :flower:

Well i'm just not sure because I asked him to do one and then he kind of said "we'll see" and then proceeded to start the internal. This was not my normal doctor... it was a different doctor at the practice since I wanted to meet them all before I go into labor.

Well i'm just not sure because I asked him to do one and then he kind of said "we'll see" and then proceeded to start the internal. This was not my normal doctor... it was a different doctor at the practice since I wanted to meet them all before I go into labor.

Ahhh, the old 'we'll see'....My DS2 says that usually means yes when I say it! :haha:

Good luck ~ FX :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->