February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I can't stop crying. Besides this massive hemeroid that's killing me I have so much pressure pain in my vag that I swear she's going to fall out. Is there anyway to be in labor and not have contractions? Besides back labor because I don't have back pain. I'm ok when I'm sitting down pretty much but if I walk anywhere it hurts so bad. I can't believe what a baby I am being. I was not like this with DS. This is so different. I do have pain in my back but it not my lower back it's up in my shoulders like a gas bubble pain if you have had that.

Sorry for the rant but I just can't take it anymore.

I wonder if the end o pregnancy sucks so u don't mind giving birth do its over.

I had back pain for 2/3 days before my waters went, put it down to her getting heavier but think it was a sign of imminent labour.

Also found out she was OP (but I didn't have back pain during labour) which goes some way to explaining why labour was so long. can't wait to get my notes and find out what actually happened! the midwives were rubbish at keeping us informed and kept contradicting each other and even themselves:growlmad:. Had a meeting with the supervisor of midwives yesterday and got a few questions answered she kept pushing us for debrief with the consultant but we put her off (about 6 times) and kept asking for a copy of the notes, she gave up in the end but it's really geting to me that every midwife we speak to says "oh yes I've discussed it with ....(midwife that was there)" or "I've read your notes so can answer your questions" well that's great for you but I want to read the notes myself not just get told select bits by you. Rant over :blush:

Sorry I can't catch up because....

MY WATER BROKE!!!!!!!!!!​

I rolled over because isaiah was in the monitor crying.
Was telling DH to go and give him milk.
When i rolled over my water went everywhere in bed!

No contractions yet, but it happened at 7:35am
& it's only been 10 minutes

You bloody queue jumper! Haha, great news. Good luck lovely lady. X

:rofl:
Im blaming it on the snow storm and the low pressure system :haha:
Ill send em your way :winkwink:

oh and I called the MW and they are at a homebirth right now!!! Ahh! lol she said not to worry though-they would figure something out.

Sorry I can't catch up because....

MY WATER BROKE!!!!!!!!!!​

I rolled over because isaiah was in the monitor crying.
Was telling DH to go and give him milk.
When i rolled over my water went everywhere in bed!

No contractions yet, but it happened at 7:35am
& it's only been 10 minutes

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Best of luck!!

:yipee: Def not contracting yet...i know i'll go into labor today, but man, so weird how different it is than with isaiahs! Its was more a gush, that keeps leaking. Isaiahs was just leaks and contractions started off immediatly with him.

Saphire- is your hemmorhoid thrombosed? If it is that painful you might consider getting it treated. It's very simple, they make a tiny slit in it to release the pressure of the trapped blood clot... Instant relief! I know from experience and even though I was so embarrassed I'm so glad I got it fixed! Good luck hun :hugs:

Guppy it's just like you said... Labor index is high in NH and there's a low pressure system!!! Can I join you, pretty please? ;) hee hee

Oh wow Guppy! That's great news. Even if I'm totally jealous! Good luck and lots of :dust:

Thanks girls!
I think im going to *try* and sleep. Its been 2 hours since my water broke and still nothing, so im just going to chill....

Please do NOT mention anything on my FB page :shhh:

Good idea, get some rest! I'd be too excited to sleep lol, I hope you have a speedy delivery!!!

haha i am trying my best to nap on the couch...im too excited though! haha

:rofl: Guppy is jumping queue and not waiting her turn! For shame! :p But for real, congrats chick! I'm excited to hear news as it comes. Rest up!

FX for all of you who are losing plugs and things. Hopefully we get a nice slew of babies born this weekend!

AFM, I tried to go to bed at 10 last night, and Aria decided we needed to be up all night, crying and cluster-feeding and screaming and fussing and it was miserable. From 10pm - 8am I slept maybe 2 hours total, broken into pieces. :| We took her in this morning for a checkup because we had been discussing her reflux issues at her 1 month appointment, but last night was the first really bad night of her having problems with it. I felt awful, because she was obviously so miserable and in so much pain. Hopefully what they gave me for her problems works! I just hate seeing her be so unhappy and finding myself incapable of making her feel relief. :( She's finally fast asleep now, so after her 10am feed, I'm hoping she conks back out so I can get some rest. Fingers. Crossed. :lol:

Anyone with reflux experience, I'm open to all ideas, suggestions, etc on how to help make her more comfortable. She slept a little bit in her carseat last night, and a little on her tummy (on Daddy's tummy), otherwise she was inconsolable.

YAY GUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::ninja::wohoo::loopy::bunny::bunny:

Saphire- is your hemmorhoid thrombosed? If it is that painful you might consider getting it treated. It's very simple, they make a tiny slit in it to release the pressure of the trapped blood clot... Instant relief! I know from experience and even though I was so embarrassed I'm so glad I got it fixed! Good luck hun :hugs:

Not sure what that means but it's huge and outside and very painful to the touch. Can I do something about it pregnant? My dr said creams but it has gotten worse. Do they numb u? I couldn't imagine someone slicing into it if I can't wipe without cringing tmi

Junebugs moving along.....

Yay guppy thinking of you fast and easy labor and delivery :)

Ellit I hope u can get those pipes taken care of soon. That stinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"