February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Woohoo guppy, thats how my waters went in my first pregnancy.

I hope the little one doesnt keep you waiting long x

Saphire- is your hemmorhoid thrombosed? If it is that painful you might consider getting it treated. It's very simple, they make a tiny slit in it to release the pressure of the trapped blood clot... Instant relief! I know from experience and even though I was so embarrassed I'm so glad I got it fixed! Good luck hun :hugs:

Not sure what that means but it's huge and outside and very painful to the touch. Can I do something about it pregnant? My dr said creams but it has gotten worse. Do they numb u? I couldn't imagine someone slicing into it if I can't wipe without cringing tmi

Basically thrombosed is when it is not just a skin tag, but almost like a tight bubble that is painful to the touch. Sometimes it's purplish. When I got it done I went to the emergency room because it was late Saturday night and I just couldn't take it one more second. Yes, try did a tiny numbing shot which I barely felt and then sliced it. I didn't even feel it. Once the numbing wore off it didn't hurt at all anymore! For a few days I had ti wipe gently, using Tucks wipes or a damp peice of toilet paper. Just to keep I clean. It healed great and I'm so glad I got it taken care of. I can't see pregnancy being an issue for not being able to fix it. If you google thrombosed hemmorhoid and read about them they don't really go away on their own very quickly. It takes a long time for the body to reabsorb the clot. If you want to try to have your body reabsorb it rather than having it opened then the best thing to do is 2 or 3 hot sits baths per day. Good luck hun!! :( :hugs:

I'm feeling a bit more positive this evening! We managed to find where the frozen pipe was and thaw it and (fingers crossed) it doesn't appear to have burst. We don't know for sure as part of it is underground but I think everything is working and without paying a plumber :wohoo:

Although I didn't feel like it, DH took me out and we wandered around the shops for a while. It did help to get out but still no progress on the baby front :( I will have to get my baby fix by waiting for Guppy's news!

Elli when was your due date?

We has a frozen pipe oday too!

Still no contractions :sad1: ive tried everything from eating, sleeping, walking, step climbing, cooking, relaxing, breast pump, RRLT, and black cohash...nothing :(

Oh how frustrating Guppy! :( I bet they'll start soon! I've been keeping DH informed of your progress too, he feels like he knows you, and he says congrats and good luck! :) he says can you get some black-market pitocin so you can have the home birth :rofl: kidding of course

Guppy I am KMFX that something starts to happen ASAP for you!!

Monkeydo, congrats on baby Jasper!!

I hope everyone is doing well. Everyone with cold weather stay safe!!

Oh how frustrating Guppy! :( I bet they'll start soon! I've been keeping DH informed of your progress too, he feels like he knows you, and he says congrats and good luck! :) he says can you get some black-market pitocin so you can have the home birth :rofl: kidding of course

:rofl:

Il let you off guppy as you went so over with Isaiah, I hope something happens for you, my waters went with Libby and then 3 days later moving so had to get induced, so get bouncing lol xx

Hope something happens soon for you Guppy. If you lived closer I'd take ya horseback riding. ;) maybe go off roading in your vehicle?! :rofl: hope it happens soon!

Guppy, try youtube for some acupressure/reflexology videos?

already did pressure points and ball :( ...for the last 40 min ive been getting these tightening snesations that start low and radiate. they dont hurt at all though but are about every 10 min :shrug:

these tightening sensations are coming about every 10 minutes for the last hour....still do not hurt-at all.
The MW txted me and she thought it was labor :D...said its my uterus warming up :thumbup: Lets hope so! Im ready to get the show on the road! ...my grandpaps birthday would be tomorrow if he were still alive....id love it if he were born on the 12th for that reason...but id love to be done with this too :haha:

Elli when was your due date?

We has a frozen pipe oday too!

It's today, I'm just being impatient. It's felt like things started happening a few days ago with lots of bloody show and random pains but no progress since then!

I was going to suggest acupressure too. Hope things progress soon for you Guppy x

Good luck guppy!!! hopefully you will have your little one in your arms tomorrow..

Elli- how much bloody show did you have? Was it mucus mixed with alot of blood. I had alot more today after my walk but nothing else yet

Like last time with La, I have been having show for days... Every time I go to the loo, there is something.

Come on babies!

Good luck Guppy!!

I hope that everyone who is having show gets lucky soon!! :D

Do you always wait for contractions if your water breaks? Or just because it's a home birth? I assumed if my water broke I should head immediately to the hospital is that not the case?

Depends on what your dr or mw says, but mine says definitely head to the hospital if your water breaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->