February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

i forgot about updating on this thread! Im under the 14th as due date. i had my baby february 2nd! to a beautiful baby boy. he was 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long.

Congratz tucker.

I can't wait to hear how Guppy is doing!!!! Hopefully her labor will be a bit shorter then her last one and hopefully he will not be sunny side up!

Congrats Tucker!!

I am anxious to hear from Guppy too. lol. Ohh the waiting!!

I got a 2 hour nap before Aria woke me. She screamed after our feeding and is wide awake now. So we are playing until she falls asleep (based on her track record I estimate at least 2am). Hopefully after that she will sleep a little. :/ poor sick baby.

Congrats Tucker!!

I am anxious to hear from Guppy too. lol. Ohh the waiting!!

I got a 2 hour nap before Aria woke me. She screamed after our feeding and is wide awake now. So we are playing until she falls asleep (based on her track record I estimate at least 2am). Hopefully after that she will sleep a little. :/ poor sick baby.

Awwww... BTW i love your profile pic.... did you take that picture of Aria?? It is so nice!

Aww thanks ladies! Yup I took that one of our first days home. :)

So we just had some tummy time on our play mat. She lasted 10 minutes before crying. Progress!! lol.

And there's nothing fun on tv right now. :| I'm watching pit bulls and parolees and listening to the wind roar outside the windows. Brrr. Is winter done yet?

Awwww... BTW i love your profile pic.... did you take that picture of Aria?? It is so nice!

I love swanxxsong's profile pic too :cloud9: Adorable & it makes me broody! :winkwink:

LOL.. what does broody mean??!! I have never heard that one before

brood·y/ˈbro͞odē/Adjective:

1.(of a hen) Wishing or inclined to incubate eggs.
2.(of a woman) Having a strong desire to have a baby.

:rofl:

Aww thanks ladies! Yup I took that one of our first days home. :)

So we just had some tummy time on our play mat. She lasted 10 minutes before crying. Progress!! lol.

And there's nothing fun on tv right now. :| I'm watching pit bulls and parolees and listening to the wind roar outside the windows. Brrr. Is winter done yet?

lol... well 10 mins is not bad!

I know i am sitting here with my husband while she screams at the tv, he is watching supercross.... lol i guess Reid didn't win... I wish this insomnia would go away already!! I would love to get some sleep before the little one comes.

My WATER JUST BROKE!!
But no contractions yet! Stay tuned! My mom says I should try to sleep... Let's see of I can...

I love swanxxsong's profile pic too :cloud9: Adorable & it makes me broody! :winkwink:

LOL.. what does broody mean??!! I have never heard that one before

brood·y/ˈbro͞odē/Adjective:

1.(of a hen) Wishing or inclined to incubate eggs.
2.(of a woman) Having a strong desire to have a baby.

:rofl:

LOL>.. thats a new one for me! hahahha

My WATER JUST BROKE!!
But no contractions yet! Stay tuned! My mon says I should try to sleep... Let's see of I can...

OMG!!!! That's great news hun!!!! So jealous but happy for you!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->