February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Such excitement! I'm heading to bed to hopefully get a little rest but I look forward to updates tomorrow - er, later today! lol. Good luck!!

Either my water broke or I involuntarily peed myself. I have had 6 contractions in an hr. not too painful but noticeable. Going to the hospital to find out.

Either my water broke or I involuntarily peed myself. I have had 6 contractions in an hr. not too painful but noticeable. Going to the hospital to find out.

:yipee: I cant contain myself with all this excitement :yipee:

Good luck Saphire :flower:

omg what are all you ladies doing ????????????????
everyones water is breaking!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
good luck to all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! super jealous

Good luck Saphire and Jokerette!

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

I'm not too sure on the difference between a show and a plug either except that it sounds like the plug is a bit more solid...? I've been having show for daysssss, everytime I go to the bathroom there's more - it seems to be stringy and blood tinged, and has been quite gradual.

This morning lying in bed I had a few waves of pain in my back and the bottom of my bump which lasted about 20 seconds. I'm not actually sure if it was contractions or baby shuffling around painfully :blush: He's sitting so low that whenever he wriggles it seems to hurt like really painful gas. I guess I'll start tracking the pain and see if it develops.

You can start having contractions before your waters break can't you?

Swan, I'd get someone to check out that rash, but I have a suggestion as to what it could be, simply because of where it is.
I can't remember what the doctor said it's called, but it's basically a sign of maturity in babies, a sign that they are ready to be born. Liam had it and I assumed it was a birth mark but it dissapeared at about 1yr and a half. Millie has it too on the back of her neck, a little on a lower back and on her eyelids. Dr said it's completely normal and nothing to worry about.

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

I'm not too sure on the difference between a show and a plug either except that it sounds like the plug is a bit more solid...? I've been having show for daysssss, everytime I go to the bathroom there's more - it seems to be stringy and blood tinged, and has been quite gradual.

This morning lying in bed I had a few waves of pain in my back and the bottom of my bump which lasted about 20 seconds. I'm not actually sure if it was contractions or baby shuffling around painfully :blush: He's sitting so low that whenever he wriggles it seems to hurt like really painful gas. I guess I'll start tracking the pain and see if it develops.

You can start having contractions before your waters break can't you?

Most people do. Just the girls in here don't seem to like to keep their waters in.

Wow its so exciting im here this morning.

Good luck ladies xx

So i have been having regular contractions for the past 1.5 hours about 5 mins apart!! I cant believe this it just hit my like a ton of bricks!!!

Ooh come on junebugs!

I am not joking you right now... they have been regular at about 5-6 mins apart.... this is crazy!! I can't believe everyone is going into labor!!! it's kind of funny!!

Ooh come on junebugs!

I am not joking you right now... they have been regular at about 5-6 mins apart.... this is crazy!! I can't believe everyone is going into labor!!! it's kind of funny!!

Wait for meeeeeeeee :haha:

Do we need a separate thread for 12th February babies? :rofl:

we must !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im going to say that i think becstar should be next! :hugs::kiss:
and then me :haha:

Ooh come on junebugs!

Wait for meeeeeeeee :haha:

Do we need a separate thread for 12th February babies? :rofl:

we must !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im going to say that i think becstar should be next! :hugs::kiss:
and then me :haha:

I agree with that.... lol!!!!

I dont know if i should go to the hospital now or wait it for a bit....

how regular r they ? and on a scale of 1-10 for pain?

Elli, I had contractions for well over 12 hours before my doctor broke my waters for me. lol. My body was stubborn.

Thanks Amanda!! If it's still here Monday I'm calling her doctor. Rather be safe than sorry. But since she just turned "due" :haha: that would make sense!

Good luck Saphire!!

And holy crap, good luck Junebugs! I'd call my doc if I were you and ask their opinion but I think they'd say to come in and get checked with them coming that regularly? I'm not sure though.

FX for you Becstar, since it's seeming to be a bit contagious here.

So i have been having regular contractions for the past 1.5 hours about 5 mins apart!! I cant believe this it just hit my like a ton of bricks!!!

Good luck again, ring the hospital, they will tell you when you should head in :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->