February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I think these are contractions...they're coming around every 10 minutes in my back and the bottom of my bump. Owwy. DH has just gone to mass so let's hope this is either a false alarm or isn't moving too quickly!

Looks like alot of babies will be sharing birthdays :) good luck elli write down all your contractions the hospital had a lot of ladies doing that xx

Got an epidural at 5am, fully dilated by 6am, now I'm just relaxing and letting him labor down naturally :)

I think these are contractions...they're coming around every 10 minutes in my back and the bottom of my bump. Owwy. DH has just gone to mass so let's hope this is either a false alarm or isn't moving too quickly!

:dance: Another baby on the way :baby: Good luck :flower:

Got an epidural at 5am, fully dilated by 6am, now I'm just relaxing and letting him labor down naturally :)

Sounds like its all going really well for you ~ Cant wait to hear that Kenny has arrived :baby: :cloud9:

Eee Elli, you too? Holy cow, baby week for our ladies!

Have fun Jokerette! I had a grand time after my epi, I watched tv and slept and was so elated lmao. So soon you will meet your baby boy!! :) I can't wait to see pics.

That was embarrassing! It was not my water breaking :( I'm back at home but am having contractions like 15-20 min apart. Now I'm afraid to go back and look stupid again. He said I had bloody show but only 2 cm and bag intact so I guess I just wait till they get closer.

I'm going to read back and see what's happening w you girls. Hope I'm soon this is frustrating.

Phoned hospital and they told me to sit tight until the contractions are lasting a minute. I'd rather be here anyway! Can't believe this is happening.

Hope to hear about new babies soon to keep me distracted x

Wow! I see it's a thing today :) pray you all do better and progress quickly.
Can't wait to hear jokerette and ellit!
I'll take credit for getting things started today even though mine ended w going home.
So exciting babies!!!!

So roll call is Guppy, Jokerette, Junebugs and Elli in labor currently with Saphire laboring pretty close behind them?

Had a lovely suprise. My mum came to visit today. It's the first time she has visited me since I moved out over 3 years ago. She's had serious issues with coming because of her past memories in the area I live, but she braved it today and has promised to come again soon.
Had a right laugh. She changed one of Amelia's nappies for me. Half cleaned up, Amelia decided she hadn't finished and pooed all over my mum's hand. Then as my mum was cleaning off the poo, Millie started to wee with no napy under her. I nearly peed myself laughing.

Had to call the midwife out a couple of hours ago because Amelia's cord is starting to show signs of infection. Being a sunday there wasn't much she could do other than swab it, but she's told me to get her seen by a doctor in the morning and get her some antibiotics.
She tried to show me and "easier less painful way" to feed Amelia. But it WAS NOT easier. It was so awkward, I'd rather take the pain for 30 seconds.

Wow, KMFX for all of you ladies that are in labor and getting close to it!! :hugs:

Amanda, hope that Millie's umbilical cord gets better ASAP.

Omg! I'm gone for a little bit, and everyone goes into labor!!! How exciting!! Good luck ladies! I'm going to be in here every half hour looking for birth announcements!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

came on to look for updates from guppy, read through the pages getting moe and more excited as everyone is going into labour, got to this page and still no birth announcements, come on babies:happydance:

I'm finally in some pain!!!!
Couldn't sleep last night coz of period type pains and needing to pee every few minutes and today I've been suffering from the same. Don't know if these are BH or contractions? How do you know at 41+1 when you've never had a twinge before?
Not had a show and my waters haven't broken so I presume its nothing too significant....

Went to get a sweep done on Friday and the midwife couldn't do one as she couldn't reach my cervix, baby's head was very low down and in the way. If nothing had happened by Tuesday-ish then the hospital will be ringing me to discuss induction but fingers crossed these pains I'm having are actually contractions!

Congratulations on all the new babies, amazing how fast they are all coming now!

Wow, no new babies yet??

After going to the hospital with DS and NOT being in labor when I thought I was, it's going to take something drastic to get me to go in this time around. I mean either waters breaking or like so-painful-I'm-screaming contractions that last a minute, come five minutes apart, and go for over an hour.
No repeat of last time. :thumbup:

Good luck Dizzy!! Sounds like how I started. :) hopefully a good sign for you!

Just seen Jokerette has had Kenny! She posted on the facebook page with a picture!

Let's hope peanut is ready to make an appearance soon then, both my SIL and BIL have got to see their new babies on scans before I've got to see mine and I was first in line! Oh well, save the best until last :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->