February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I will add you on fb and invite you Hayleigh. It's easier that way haha. Victoria is me. :)

from facebook:

Kenny was born at 11:29am weighing 7lb 11oz, after speedy progress with contractions and dilation at first they then slowed way down to 2.5 hrs of pushing. Then finally, with a little help of the suction, he was born!
**Can someone post this photo and info on BnB for me? I can't do photos from my phone. :)(Jokerette)

Attachments

• j.jpg
    j.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 5
guppy just posted her announcement on her own fb page !!!!!!!!!!!1
elliot is here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3pm, so nowhere near a labour as long i dont think ?

congrats to everyone in labour ! or who had their babies !
jokerette - how the hell do u look that good after having a baby ?
im so excited for you all :hugs:
i had about 5 dreams last night that i had holly and now im so excited

Congratulations Guppy!!
Wow, it's a regular baby boom in here!!
AFM... so many BH and cramps... I think it's sympathy pains. :)

Congrats to all of you new mommies.. Im still waiting lol :) with many more of you.. hope its soon for the rest of us..

Swan, I have my Facebook set to unsearchable, but would like to join the Facebook group/page. How can I find it?

As soon as Aria is done nursing I will see if I can send you the link via PM :)

Thank you everyone!!! I am soooo in love with Kenny! We're working on getting a good latch. He had BF'd a few times and we're just trying ti really get the hang of it. I was scared during the labor for a while that I was going to be pulled into a c section. I was just soooooo tired after pushing for so long as I couldnt get him past a certain point. I was crying abd felt defeated. I needed that little extra oomph from the vacuum, though I hated to ask for it. I felt like a failure. But now I'm so in love and he is safe and happy. I'll post the full story in a couple days.

Congrats Guppy!!

haha thanks for posting it Tiger! Aria was cluster-feeding so I wasn't able to get anywhere fast from my phone. xDD

Aw Jokerette! :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that! I can relate, I definitely was crying and felt defeated at points as well. But you did an awesome job, and your baby boy is just adorable! :) Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->