February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I'm sorry!! Maybe you could get away with saying you have an errand to run, and then sneak off to the park to sit by yourself for a little while. :winkwink: I know it is hard when you never get a moment of silence for you to gather your thoughts, especially when you are pregnant and have the rush of hormones going through you!! It can make it hard to bite your tongue sometimes, or just makes you want to :sad2: or scream! I hope you get some :shhh: time. :thumbup: :hugs:

I went to the store for awhile (I live in Florida, so outdoor options are way too hot right now). I'll probably stay home while they go to the beach later, and by the time they get back, I'll be at practice. Hopefully that helps. My husband knows I get mad at him when he leaves for work too late in the day because I need to be alone, so we've joked about which of his family I'm most likely to kill first lol.

I completely understand the too hot part. I have been avoiding going outside as much as possible! The last 2 days have been into 100 degrees. I have a friend that lives around the same area in Florida as you. Lets just hope that their trip to the beach lasts a good little while!! :flower:

Thanks girls! I havn't even had a prenatal visit yet. I have a tour of the birth center on Thursday, but its not a prenatal visit...i wish i could get a scan done...

Noone else staying team yellow?!

I'm a team :yellow: I really like the idea of a surprise :cloud9:

Worried about my lines not getting much darker today and lack of symptoms. Maybe it's because we have told people and now it's real, and a lot to lose!

Thanks girls! I havn't even had a prenatal visit yet. I have a tour of the birth center on Thursday, but its not a prenatal visit...i wish i could get a scan done...

Maybe you could call the dr or go to an er, and just tell them that you are pregnant and having bad pains. KMFX for you! :hugs:

^ (firstbaby25) dont worry hun, could just be too early for symptoms :hugs: a lot of ppl dont start getting them until about 8 weeks x

Welcome and congratulations to Fruitymeli, KnitWit, gemzy, MaybBaby, TheRealMe and TTC Again!

I found out yesterday that my very first boyfriend is expecting his first the same week as me. How weird! I'm not telling everyone yet, though. I'd love to tell people when I'm home visiting in two weeks, but I probably won't.

I also found out that his wife's birthday is the same as my husband's! lol

Not too many of you all have a preggie journal. I was looking to stalk :D hehe

I know I know still early, but when is everyone planning on buying stuff? I dont mean crib and pram/stroller, I mean like little onsies and diapers/nappys and just little bits and pieces? We are staying team yellow/green (not gonna find out sex till birth) so that scan isnt going to make a difference.

I have my first appointment/scan July 8th, I will be about 9 weeks. I think I might after that once I see all is ok and a little heatbeat :D :D

Don't really believe in jinx'ing, dont think any karma is cruel to the point that simply you buying something will mean the end of your baby. Plus look at nature! All animals start to build nests/prepare for their babies before they come. (LOL thats my excuse LOL)

It's Evey's Birthday today... I wish I didn't feel so run down, so I could actually play with her more!

I'm going to attempt to bake a cake tonight, I REALLY need DH to clean the kitchen though because it's a mess and he keeps saying he'll do it :( He did a bit, but nowhere near fully!

I puked last night and the night before.. But this doesn't seem to be as bad as with Evey *TOUCH WOOD!!!!!* Maybe because my body is adjusting to the hormones easier with the 2nd one.... I'm trying harder to manage it as well.

I feel like vomming right now and going to sleep until DH gets home in about 1-2 hours... I really ought to try and eat something proper though! I'm craving peaches right now!

I still don't have an appointment with my MW... I asked her when the first appointment would be (I joined her late last time...like 22-24 weeks something like that) and didn't get a reply... We are flying to the UK to visit my family at the end of August though and we are planning to get our one and only scan before we leave, hopefully to find out the sex (I'm still in two minds about that, but I'd like to know and DH is adamant he is finding out! :lol:). I'll be around 18 weeks, which is when we found out with Evey.

Hope everyone is doing okay, just thought I'd pop an update on here, seen as I haven't been on much at all recently... Just moping around, lol!

I know I know still early, but when is everyone planning on buying stuff? I dont mean crib and pram/stroller, I mean like little onsies and diapers/nappys and just little bits and pieces? We are staying team yellow/green (not gonna find out sex till birth) so that scan isnt going to make a difference.

I have my first appointment/scan July 8th, I will be about 9 weeks. I think I might after that once I see all is ok and a little heatbeat :D :D

Don't really believe in jinx'ing, dont think any karma is cruel to the point that simply you buying something will mean the end of your baby. Plus look at nature! All animals start to build nests/prepare for their babies before they come. (LOL thats my excuse LOL)

I started buying BEFORE we conceived DD :lol: I say do whatever you want! I don't believe it jinxes anything either, what will be will be. I'm going to write down all the things we need this time and decide when to start saving and when to buy each individual thing. We already have more than enough clothes!! ;)

I already bought a NB wool soaker for this baby and a Winnie the Pooh set of nursing/night shirt for me and a little hat and gown for baby. :)

Babyclements... Dunno! Me and OH have had a house that has been being redone since january and will be ready in about 3 weeks... We'll probably get nick nacks sorted for the house and buy the baby stuff after that and my birthday on 27th July when I'll be about 9 weeks... It is rather exciting as well as nerve wracking.

Noone else staying team yellow?!

I'm a team :yellow: I really like the idea of a surprise :cloud9:

Worried about my lines not getting much darker today and lack of symptoms. Maybe it's because we have told people and now it's real, and a lot to lose!

i had a surprise with my son was nice finding out at the birth :thumbup:

I am not sure...I would LOVE the element of surprise and everyone waiting to find out what it is but don't know if I will be able to hold out for that long. Did the wait drive you nuts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->