February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Congrats to all the new mums. I've been interstate for a week and we've had a baby explosion. I love it.

:dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::happydance:

GossipGirly (and anyone else with 2 LO's) ~ Which pushchair have you got? :shrug:

Kelly I've got the Strider plus 4 with second seat and Capsule and I swear buy it. It has been fabulous for me.

GossipGirly (and anyone else with 2 LO's) ~ Which pushchair have you got? :shrug:

iCandy pear, currently use as a single

Happy due date to me, congrats to all ladies with new babies x

Thankyou :flower: Love the icandys, but may be a bit expensive for me to buy the whole thing? (not had DD's pram that long!)

& Happy Due date :happydance: FX bubba arrives soon for you
:winkwink:

Congrats to all the new mums. I've been interstate for a week and we've had a baby explosion. I love it.

:dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::happydance:

Kelly I've got the Strider plus 4 with second seat and Capsule and I swear buy it. It has been fabulous for me.

Thankyou.....off to look at that one :winkwink:

I bought mine second hand, I think they ate more readily available in the uk and a lot cheaper x

Went baby 'stuff' shopping tonight ~ Came back with..............

Sore hips & aching legs! :dohh:

Didnt buy a thing! :nope: Gonna go again at the weekend though, as the shops we tried tonite didnt have much selection!

My baby shopping secret weapon: amazon. :)

Kelly, I had deactivated my fb but when I saw how much excitement was going on over there, I had to reactivate. I think it's easier for people to post to fb from their phones than to bnb.

Seems like we're getting to the point where more of us have had our babies than have not... except for me... and Kelly... and GG...

:brat: I want amazon in Australia :growlmad:

How is tigertea, is she still waiting on LO? :shrug:

Im seriously amazed at how many February babies came earlier than their due dates! :baby: Just so glad mine hasnt heard about this trend! :shhh:

Can't believe I forgot to say,
congratulations, tiger!!!! :happydance:

You don't have amazon in Australia? :dohh: That stinks. :( I just discovered it, and I bought my travel system, bottles, and diapers from them. I bought my bouncer from walmart and used site-to-store to avoid shipping charges. Do you have walmart?

I think tiggertea is still waiting? Her EDD is the same as mine (26th) and induction date is same as my c-section, the 22nd.

Can't believe I forgot to say,
congratulations, tiger!!!! :happydance:

You don't have amazon in Australia? :dohh: That stinks. :( I just discovered it, and I bought my travel system, bottles, and diapers from them. I bought my bouncer from walmart and used site-to-store to avoid shipping charges. Do you have walmart?

I think tiggertea is still waiting? Her EDD is the same as mine (26th) and induction date is same as my c-section, the 22nd.

No amazon, it really sucks :growlmad:

:wave:
Still on a bit of a "break" from being online so often in an attempt to keep busy/ from brooding about when baby is going to come. :lol: 6 days and he'll be here or on his way. Not too bad!

Congrats to all the new mummies in the past 2 days! :dance: Off to update the OP now.

:hugs: to the rest of you still waiting!

"A week" seemed like such a long time yesterday, but "6 days" seems much better today! :haha:

All I've done today is nap with Aria, play with Aria and watch Hoarders on Netflix. Embarrassing. lol!

But it isn't even noon yet so I have time to be productive later haha. It's raining so I won't be leaving the house anyway.

hehe what did moms do before netflix?
We signed up eight days ago and I don't know what I did before that. :haha:

OMG I know!!!! Haha. I signed up yesterday and I'm like !!!! We had it once before but it was before they got it nicely organized and there were a billion pay options and the prices kept changing. There wasn't a lot on the instant watch either so we dropped it. Now it's amazing!

It's awesome. I love it. I know it's going to help keep me sane during those late night feeds. With DS, I had to watch infomercials. Not nearly as fun. :haha:

That totally is why I got it - I got tired of the late-night reruns of American Pickers or whatever :rofl: so I can watch anything I feel compelled on my computer. Or the tv but it's actually just as easy to use my laptop since its beside me and right in reach.

That sounds just like Mallory! I have a carrier, but its for when baby is older and sitting up. Thanks for the tip!! Sounds like I'm going to have to invest in a sling ASAP. :)

Do you guys breastfeed in bed? Or do you get up to feed? And what exactly does "cluster feed" mean?

I can recommend close carriers or a moby, our close carrier cost £12 off ebay and has been worth at least 120 so far!

Yes we feed in bed, we're co sleeping and when I first had her my stitches were too painful for the sitting positions so we perfected feeding lying side by side. she's got used to sleeping by us and is usually much more settled at night with hardly any fussing (probably just jinxxed tonight:dohh:). couldn't imagine getting up to feed her as it's so cold and she feeds so often.

Cluster feed is like swan says when one feed merges into the next with no gap or just a change/ burp inbetween so you end up there for hours. Meghan is deff upping my supply at the mo she's taking each side a every feed, feeding for about 45 min at a time and then waking up after an hour ready for more. has been a feed-a-thon today but luckily both grandmas came to visit so we've had he kitchen cleaned, all the clothes in the nursery sorted by size and put away and loads of washing done, usually after days like his the house is a state

That totally is why I got it - I got tired of the late-night reruns of American Pickers or whatever :rofl: so I can watch anything I feel compelled on my computer. Or the tv but it's actually just as easy to use my laptop since its beside me and right in reach.

thinking of getting netflix or maybe love film, our tv broke on sunday (just before the wales rugby match! it was a sad day :cry:) then the laptop broke on monday but luckily that's fixxed, I was like 5 ppl on bnb are in labour it needs fixing quickly!

MASON CURTIS GOODERHAM WAS BORN 02-13-12 AT 3:17 AM!

Sorry ladies i have been MIA... i was so busy with Mason i could not get on the net to tell you all!!! We have been having some issues with Jaundice my my milk production but we are getting back on track now and things are getting better!

As for my labor , my contractions had stalled and were very irregular therefore in the end i had to be put onto oxy. drip and everything went well after that, total of 24 hour labor. I will post up a picture soon :)

I hope all is well.. when i get the chance i will read back and congratz to all that have had there baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->