February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

"A week" seemed like such a long time yesterday, but "6 days" seems much better today! :haha:

:wohoo:

MASON CURTIS GOODERHAM WAS BORN 02-13-12 AT 3:17 AM!

Sorry ladies i have been MIA... i was so busy with Mason i could not get on the net to tell you all!!! We have been having some issues with Jaundice my my milk production but we are getting back on track now and things are getting better!

As for my labor , my contractions had stalled and were very irregular therefore in the end i had to be put onto oxy. drip and everything went well after that, total of 24 hour labor. I will post up a picture soon :)

I hope all is well.. when i get the chance i will read back and congratz to all that have had there baby!!

Many Congratulations on baby Mason :baby::cloud9:

Glad things are improving :thumbup:

Ladies so sorry I have been MIA... I thought I'd be on BnB more while breast feeding but we're still working in getting latched right and I can't do it one handed ;)

Being a mommy has been an emotional roller coaster. My hormones are just crazy. There have been a lot of moments of random crying when I feel frustrated with breast feeding or just crying when I am overwhelmed with how tired I am. And also moments of pur love and joy. He's a perfect baby and I feel so lucky, I just didn't know it would be this hard/demanding. Naive? Yes. But still I'm adjusting.

Thinking of all you girls! If I don't post much please know I'm thinking of you and I'll be back once I get in a better rhythm. Xoxox

Congrats Junebugs!!! :hugs:

Any news on the name of lilrojo's baby? I think I have our baby thread up-to-date, other than his name. If I've gotten anything wrong, please let me know ladies!

:hugs: Joker - I totally know the feeling. I feel like sometimes I don't know what emotion will come out of nowhere for no apparent reason. :rofl: I hope things are going well for you though! :thumbup:

Holy babies, we've had quite a few make their appearances and I'm surprised how early many of them have been. Sheesh! :lol:

Ladies so sorry I have been MIA... I thought I'd be on BnB more while breast feeding but we're still working in getting latched right and I can't do it one handed ;)

Being a mommy has been an emotional roller coaster. My hormones are just crazy. There have been a lot of moments of random crying when I feel frustrated with breast feeding or just crying when I am overwhelmed with how tired I am. And also moments of pur love and joy. He's a perfect baby and I feel so lucky, I just didn't know it would be this hard/demanding. Naive? Yes. But still I'm adjusting.

Thinking of all you girls! If I don't post much please know I'm thinking of you and I'll be back once I get in a better rhythm. Xoxox

:hugs: The first weeks are the hardest ~ I dont even know how any of you new mummys get time to come on here :thumbup: :hugs:

I'm a loser and use my phone to sit on BNB while nursing. Or while holding her since she hates being set down usually lol.

I'm a loser and use my phone to sit on BNB while nursing. Or while holding her since she hates being set down usually lol.

Your not a loser ~ Your an excellent multi-tasker :winkwink:

Feed times can be long & sometimes boring, I think its a great idea :thumbup: I usually have a magazine to read (only because I dont have an internet phone!) :coffee
:

Haha, I don't blame you! I spent plenty of time reading too. I re-read the entire Hunger Games series when I brought her home. :lol:

Engorgement is already almost gone... Knock on wood! It was bad for about 12 hours and has been getting better and better hopefully my breasts will start to regulate :)

Kenny and I are getting better at latching :) and it's less painful each time. Still perfecting it though and he needs guidance to open wide everytime or he will shallow latch.

And the best part is, I was worried he wasn't eating enough cause I he would only nurse for about 15 mins every 3 hours. But today was his 4 day checkup he had gained 6oz from when we left the hospital 2 days ago! He's only 2 oz away from being back ti his birth weight! *This was such a huge relief ti me because I really felt like him nursing for only 15 mins must be too short or two infrequent,,, but dr says I might have a good flow or he might be a string sucker.

Swan- I am kind of on BnB when I am nursing but I'm not coordinated enoyght to type yet on my phone and nurse... So I just silently read up on everything and wish I could respond! :) but I think we're getting better and better so it won't be long before I'll by doing some midnight typing sessions too. Right now I'm cuddling with Kenny he just finished nursing and when I tried to put him to sleep he cried so we'll cuddle for a while then off to sleep for both of us :)

Omg epic cluster feed from midnight to 3am and by 5am he wants another feed! I feel like a machine!

I wish Aria would sleep. :/ She lasted one hour in bed before screaming. Now she's nursing (again) herself to sleep but I know the minute I move her she will wake up again. :/ I have friends whose six week olds sleep through the night and mine won't even sleep for an hour at a time at night lol.

/rant

Omg epic cluster feed from midnight to 3am and by 5am he wants another feed! I feel like a machine!

Oh wow that's exhausting!

I wish Aria would sleep. :/ She lasted one hour in bed before screaming. Now she's nursing (again) herself to sleep but I know the minute I move her she will wake up again. :/ I have friends whose six week olds sleep through the night and mine won't even sleep for an hour at a time at night lol.

/rant

Ditto... Kenny's sleeping in my arms but the second I out him down he cries again...

I know that feeling jokerette i also try to pass him to matt and he crys i think hes a mummies boy

I saw GGs newest addition on the FB :cloud9: so cute!

Elliot feeds all night long and sleeps all day long. I have to wake him up to eat in the day. He has his nights and days backwards :dohh: ...when i was pregnant with him, his active period was during the night and he hardly moved at all in the day...so i guess im not surprised lol.

Jacob was the same, and is up all night too.

I am an emotional wreck. I feel like I am drowning in anxiety. I was so happy for two days then bam! My milk is coming in and I know that can cause it but I feel such a wreck. All the issues I had with La have come flooding back (I think I had PND but never dealt with it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->