February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Not too many of you all have a preggie journal. I was looking to stalk :D hehe

I think I might start one... I have a TTC journal that I might update tomorrow. Being pregnant is literally all I can think about :winkwink:...

If you do start a pregnancy journal you should put it in your siggy :)
I have friends from my first pregnancy, but it would be nice to make new friends that are due the same time (and be there through their journey). Will be fun! :D

I'm still trying to catch up with y'all through the thread :shock: there's a lot!

I have been away since page 70 something, so I got to like 75, realised there were 99 pages (at that point) and decided to pretend I read the rest *shifty eyes* :haha:

I have to read every page to update the front page but then I forget what all the discussion was about! :dohh:

babyclements - I've bought some nappies. To be honest, we have so much neutral stuff from when Eloise was newborn that I don't have a fat lot to buy, just the basics and essentials really. Titch will be having Eloise's cot too. And they'll be sharing a room so no nursery to decorate! Not much to do for Titch I'm afraid!

Noone else staying team yellow?!

I'm a team :yellow: I really like the idea of a surprise :cloud9:

Worried about my lines not getting much darker today and lack of symptoms. Maybe it's because we have told people and now it's real, and a lot to lose!

i had a surprise with my son was nice finding out at the birth :thumbup:

I am not sure...I would LOVE the element of surprise and everyone waiting to find out what it is but don't know if I will be able to hold out for that long. Did the wait drive you nuts?

yes it did for about 2 weeks but after that i was looking at both clothes boys and girls , i bought neutrel and was super happy

Noone else staying team yellow?!

I'm a team :yellow: I really like the idea of a surprise :cloud9:

Worried about my lines not getting much darker today and lack of symptoms. Maybe it's because we have told people and now it's real, and a lot to lose!

i had a surprise with my son was nice finding out at the birth :thumbup:

I am not sure...I would LOVE the element of surprise and everyone waiting to find out what it is but don't know if I will be able to hold out for that long. Did the wait drive you nuts?

yes it did for about 2 weeks but after that i was looking at both clothes boys and girls , i bought neutrel and was super happy

I found the first tri dragged but after that the time passed quite quickly, so when I got to 20 weeks we decided not to find out because it wasn't long to wait. We looooved the surprise and are definitely team :yellow: this time too!

OT, and possible too early for some of you, but is anyone planning on going unmedicated?

i have a pregnancy journal guppy but if i remember correctly youve already posted in it ? lol .
its 7.40am here and i have my first dr appt today in 2 and a bit hours :happydance: im so excited!!

oh and ive also been getting cramps that are worrying me but im trying to convince myself all is ok :D

2out of my 4 births have been natural, 1 epidural and 1 emergency section......i dont bother with a plan, i just go with whats best for me and baby, if i can go natural then i will, if baby decides something different then i do what im told when im told!!!

2out of my 4 births have been natural, 1 epidural and 1 emergency section......i dont bother with a plan, i just go with whats best for me and baby, if i can go natural then i will, if baby decides something different then i do what im told when im told!!!

good plan :thumbup:

Well, first appointment was today! I booked an appointment with the community pregnancy center (for those like me without a family doc.) when I first found out, because the midwives were taking a long time getting back to me. When I did get an appointment with a midwife I found out that it's basically just a meet and greet, and a "this is what midwifery is about" appointment, I decided to keep the clinic appointment just incase I decide not to go with a midwife after all. (I'm pretty sure I will).

Today there was a lot of information, a lot of filling out paperwork, and a brief exam. My uterus seems to be growing as it should, which is the only indication today that confirmed I am in fact pregnant. She tried to listen for the heartbeat, but she warned me that it was probably unlikely at this stage to find, and it would be even harder on me since I have a tilted uterus. We didn't find it today, which was a bit of a bummer, but I'm sure I'll see little one soon enough!

She prescribed me Diclectin for the morning sickness, but I was a bit on the fence about filling the prescription (my MS hasn't been THAT bad). When I went to the pharmacy to fill it out and found out that it was nearly $200, I decided not to bother! I'll stick with Ginger and B6 thank you very much!

Any other Canadian ladies been prescribed Diclectin? Will you be using it? It makes me nervous that it's been pulled from the market in the US, but not here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->