February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Bleh. Feeling crappy today. Lots of BH and nausea and hot flashes. Bleh. Only three more days, thank goodness!!

That's so awesome Guppy. I love photo stalking baby pictures. Too fun!

Hi ladies, had my baby - yellow bump turned to pink on 14th feb by section 7lb 1oz, Harriet. 5 days on and I'm feeling really great :)

Im moving house tommorow ~ I really cant wait to get there.......But, im really struggling to start packing (tired, hot, crampy, achy etc :dohh:)

Just done about an hours worth of packing things up & suddenly developed a headache? :wacko:

Still got lots to do & really want to get on with it, but feel awful! :cry:

Just done about an hours worth of packing things up & suddenly developed a headache? :wacko:

Still got lots to do & really want to get on with it, but feel awful! :cry:
Kelly take it easy!!!! Dont work yourself to hard hun!!

:happydance: yay for photo bombs

Congrats lilrojo :baby: enjoy your babymoon x
congratulations on your valentines baby Lmac x

Joker he looks so cute in his car seat

Kelly take it easy, get some help, you don't want that baba making an early appearance!

Swan I was struggling last night as Meg was so fussy at the breast and was getting really distressed, I hated not being able to fix it for her but found these suggestions on a llli page:

Babies fuss for many, many reasons, including:
- milk flow is too fast
- milk flow is too slow
- baby needs to poop, pee, or pass gas
- baby is tired
- baby is overstimulated
- baby prefers to be held in a different position
- baby wants to switch breasts
- baby has an ear infection or other illness
- baby is teething

I think milk flow is too slow is usually Megs problem she goes to take the nipple then as the milk isnt pouring into her mouth like it did when I was engorged she starts screaming. lazy baby :dohh:!

I cant believe it....No internet as of tommorow for approx 10 days! :nope:

Your all gonna have to wait even longer for my update! :dohh:

Take care all & I will update as soon as I can :hugs:

:brat: ahhhh!!! good luck Kelly!!!! xoxoxoxxo will be thinking of you!

Joker - love your photos. You look so fresh and radiant! I had a photo taken yesterday at the park and facepalmed at the bags under my eyes!

Kelly - good luck with the house move, don't tire yourself out too much!

Congrats lmac :hugs:

Sparklez- thanks for the list of reasons babies get fussy while nursing. I'm always worried Kenny is going to have reflux or be allergic to my milk even though I know it'smore likely one of he other reasons.

Ellitigg- thank you :) that was my first day wearing makeup and doing my hair, so I told DH "quick get a photo whole I look human"!!!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->