• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

My DH is having a delayed male "nesting" instinct! Last night he completely cleaned out and organized the basement and his work bench area.... and today he organized and cleaned out the shed! Not to mention that he helped me with Kenny, and all the household stuff :) Crazy guy ;)

Quick pics of my man :cloud9:

Attachments

• 0215122030.jpg
    0215122030.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 0217120903.jpg
    0217120903.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 3
Oh gosh, I forgot all about this group!! Just thought I'd pop along to update! Indigo Lilly arrived on 16th Feb, weighing 6lb 10oz! She was due on 25th x

I haven't been around here much, but just to update, Jonah Eckert was born February 17! 8 lbs 9 oz 21.5 in

Attachments

• IMG_2191.jpg
    IMG_2191.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
Congrats to both of you! Can't wait to read more birth stories. :)

Aww, congrats to both of you!!

My c-section is tomorrow. I have to be there at noon. A little nervous, but mostly just anxious to meet my baby and see what color my bump is!!

Wish me luck, and if you're a praying person, your prayers are appreciated!!

My c-section is tomorrow. I have to be there at noon. A little nervous, but mostly just anxious to meet my baby and see what color my bump is!!

will do!
cant wait to hear what color your bump is!

Good luck!!!

Good luck Amaryllis, will be praying! I can't wait to hear updates~ :D

Congrats to all of the mamas that have shared baby info and pics!! :)

Good luck Amaryllis, can't wait to hear what color your bump turns!!

Kelly, good luck with the move and your section, I hope the next while goes fast so that we can all see that baby!! :)

Is baby here yet?!?! Is s/he heree?!?!?! :yipee:
My guess is girl! ...lets so how wrong i am :rofl:

Guppy curious as to how things r going, ur sons are only what 17 months apart?

Guppy curious as to how things r going, ur sons are only what 17 months apart?

They are indeed 17 months apart :D

Things are going really well....thing is DH goes back to work on monday...thats when the real fun begins lol. Im scared to be alone by myself with both of them! Isaiah loves his little brother! He means well, but we are working on "gentle hands". Otherwise, things are going great! Isaiah doesn't have any jealousy...although he does want to cuddle (something he NEVER did before...i think its because he sees us cuddling Elliot). Besides that, isaiah seems very care free. We are trying to keep up with his routine (but we do NOT do schedules lol, we are very flexible and go with the flow, which is helpful with two, IMO). If there is something that DH and Isaiah did together, we make sure to keep it that way. Same with me. We also try to meet Isaiahs needs first (if both boys have needs at the same time). I once got good advice from a mom of 12 and she said to always meet needs/wants of the older childer first as this cuts back on jealousy and behaviour issues plus those needs usually only take a couple of seconds to meet. So far we have followed this advice and things are just going great atm :D

All in all, this is much easier than i thought it would be! I had a lot of anxiet about having two under two all pregnancy, but this is a cake walk, for the most part, and that was a lot of time wasted on worrying over nothing!

Thanks guppy as i have been thinking of ttc again the beg of next year so they would be 2 under 2 :) and we do that as well with older needs first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->