February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

TMI..

My cervix has finally gone high :happydance::happydance:
I was getting worried because it stayed low and hard for ages but it's shifting now :happydance:

I called midwife and i got an apointment for tomorrow because of MS and pain in my "bump". I can't eat anything now, just drink a little bit. This is no fun!

Can I join ladies, already have one gorgeous little boy who is 10 months and just found out yesterday we are having another! Im due around 25th Feb from my dates but will obviously update when we know.

Wow so many pages to catch up on! Will try to answer as many posts as I can remember!

So far not feeling toooo bad. I've started not to enjoy food. I'm really hungry but when I start to eat it makes me feel a bit icky. Also really bloated and feel like I have a bump today.

I only did one test but everyone talking about it makes me wanna do more >.> Think I'm just going to trust that if I'm not bleeding or cramping, everything's ok. First midwife appt is Friday so hopefully she'll reassure me (no scan till 12 weeks tho!)

Not going to buy anything yet except a body pillow. I keep waking up guilty in the night because I've rolled over onto my right :( Think I'm gonna find it truly hard to sleep only on my left, I sleep a lot on all sides and love sleeping on my front

Annnd...pain meds I agree with some of you other ladies - if I can cope it'll be gas n air. I think we all hope for that!

Oh and Guppy, I think it wa you asking about journals, feel free to stalk mine, I need to update it tho!

X

ellitigg- little alarm bells ringing in my brain,is it not safe to sleep on my front? I love that too

I think you can sleep on your front... Just at some point you won't be able to :haha:

DON'T do the loads of tests thing ladies. I started now and won't be happy til I see good lines and a nice reading on the digi... But i've already been suckered in and my OH has no idea.

they say that sleeping on ur left side in LATE pregnancy isnt a good thing, but let me tell u that by that stage ur begging for sleep anyway u can get it !

Hi mind if i join, i'm due the 13th and my little girl will be 4 on the 19th!
Have my booking in appt and scan on July 19, just booked today as I had a mc in April and wanted to pass the 6 week mark.

Congratulations to everyone, hope we all have h & h 9 months

they say that sleeping on ur left side in LATE pregnancy isnt a good thing, but let me tell u that by that stage ur begging for sleep anyway u can get it !

Wow I thought it was the other way around. I thought it was recommended to sleep on your left side from like 4 months because it enables the best blood flow from your heart to bump. I'll get my book out this evening!

And yeah I don't know of a medical reason not to sleep on your front but bump will be in the way later on.

:shock: I know NOTHING! Everything that I have read on here has been geared towards getting me a :bfp: last night I was starving and it was midnight and all I could think was savoury. I knew the quickest thing was chocolate :sick: I made ryvita with cream cheese. Turns out you can't have soft cheese :shrug: - why? Will I be ok...

I am revelling sleeping on my front for now. :cloud9:. Hopefully i'lll get a bump :cloud9:

Any POAS addicts wanna see my today's 16 DPO test? :blush: :blush:

ellitigg- little alarm bells ringing in my brain,is it not safe to sleep on my front? I love that too

Up to a certain point it is safe.... with both of my boys I would end up rolling onto my tummy in the middle of the night. My midwife through both said that they would be fine because they would just slide back a little (and I would have a pillow under me so that it could squish down). Both of them came out fine!! :thumbup:

:shock: I know NOTHING! Everything that I have read on here has been geared towards getting me a :bfp: last night I was starving and it was midnight and all I could think was savoury. I knew the quickest thing was chocolate :sick: I made ryvita with cream cheese. Turns out you can't have soft cheese :shrug: - why? Will I be ok...

I am revelling sleeping on my front for now. :cloud9:. Hopefully i'lll get a bump :cloud9:

Just got my bounty guide out.
Avoid: Soft, mould-ripened, blue veined or unpasterised cheese such as brie and camembert, chevre, stilton or danish blue. These may contain Listeria bacteria.
Safe: Hard cheeses like Chedder, red leicester, edam and parmesan; Soft processed cheeses like cottage cheese, cream cheese, feta, mozzerella, ricotta, mascarpone and cheese spreads.

You'll be just fine :flow:

Avoid: Soft, mould-ripened, blue veined or unpasterised cheese such as brie and camembert, chevre, stilton or danish blue. These may contain Listeria bacteria.
Safe: Hard cheeses like Chedder, red leicester, edam and parmesan; Soft processed cheeses like cottage cheese, cream cheese, feta, mozzerella, ricotta, mascarpone and cheese spreads.

I can't believe how there is so much different information everywhere!! I was reading that Feta cheese is really bad. I also read that you shouldn't have ice cream because it has some raw egg in it?... This was from a rep. website aswell.

Does anyone else feel like you will only be safe if you live in a bubble? I feel like EVERYTHING i do is wrong!!! I am even afraid to breath !!!

OMG thank you! I have literally sat here and restrained myself from google! Ha! I knew i'd find some story about a poor woman who ate philadelphia and lost her bebe :cry:

Has anyone got POAS addiction? Like me? I am desperate for a partner in crime.

I can't believe how there is so much different information everywhere!! I was reading that Feta cheese is really bad. I also read that you shouldn't have ice cream because it has some raw egg in it?... This was from a rep. website aswell.

Does anyone else feel like you will only be safe if you live in a bubble? I feel like EVERYTHING i do is wrong!!! I am even afraid to breath !!!

You shouldn't have whippy ice cream like Mcflurry or off an ice cream van. Ice cream out of a tub is fine though. Some people will tell you that mcflurry is ok and others will tell you it's not. The risks I think are quite low, but the consequences if your unlucky aren't worth the risk imo. I can have all the ice cream I want after giving birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->