February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Good morning ladies!
Man, sorry if TMI but am i the only have diarehha like all the time, especially in the morning! I could really go a day without that would be awesome!.....better than MS though :haha:

About sleeping positions, it is recommended to sleep on your LEFT side in late pregnancy (after 20 weeks). Sleeping on either side is much safer than sleeping on your back, but the left is the position of choice due to blood flow and what not. :thumbup: I actually slept on my back until it was uncomfortable :blush: I know :they say not to but i think if everything feels fine, then trust your body! I will admit tho, after about 28 weeks there was NO way i was sleeping on my back :nope: it felt like someone dropped a bowling ball on my stomach! :haha: I did, however, sleep on my stomach until i gave birth at 41 weeks and 5 days :blush: i am a big tummy sleeper, so its hard not to. i never had issues though and when i did get too big i would just lay with one leg out to the side like dog-pee hydrant style :rofl:

About sleeping positions, it is recommended to sleep on your LEFT side in late pregnancy (after 20 weeks). Sleeping on either side is much safer than sleeping on your back, but the left is the position of choice due to blood flow and what not. :thumbup: I actually slept on my back until it was uncomfortable :blush: I know :they say not to but i think if everything feels fine, then trust your body! I will admit tho, after about 28 weeks there was NO way i was sleeping on my back :nope: it felt like someone dropped a bowling ball on my stomach! :haha: I did, however, sleep on my stomach until i gave birth at 41 weeks and 5 days :blush: i am a big tummy sleeper, so its hard not to. i never had issues though and when i did get too big i would just lay with one leg out to the side like dog-pee hydrant style :rofl:

Haha! Love it XD

I heard left side is best but sleeping on my left hand side feels uncomfortable suppose ill have to get used to it!!! Plus that means my OH gets cuddled and not the othet way around (goddamnit!!!) lol. Gutted to read we cant have van ice creams those ice creams are lush! :'(

eventually (most) women get so uncomfortable, that sleeping on your side is comfortable...sad but true haha...unless your me and you sleep like a peeing dog :rofl:

Guppy I have quite the opposite problem since before I knew I had funny BM's but i have been ahem constipated since I found out...

My 'symptoms' are worse at night (so far lol - i've only known for one full day)! I feel fine in the morning, dead awake and then as the day goes on I get hot flushes (think it's like nausea cause it only happens when hungry), dizzy and sore bbs. I'm just so worried that it will get taken away... I guess what will be will be.

yeah...i last pregnncy i got constipated...but that was because of the meds they had me on..i am refusing to take MS meds this time.

what are these ms meds?

We don't, to my knowledge, have any ms meds in the UK. Obvs there was sadly and notoriously thalidamide (sp??)

Think I am getting that popping thingy someone mentioned yesterday!

I HAVE to sleep on my tummy!! There is no other way for me to sleep.... I am fixing to not be able to sleep in my bed, it feels to springy and it makes my back hurt something awful!!

what are these ms meds?

We don't, to my knowledge, have any ms meds in the UK. Obvs there was sadly and notoriously thalidamide (sp??)

Well the meds that are prescribed for MS are actually the stuff they use to keep chemo patients from vomiting and getting nauseous. A lot of ppl dont know thats the actual use for them, but ive done a tone of research on it last time. Some docs will give them out left and right, even if its average MS. The brand name is Zofran. The generic name is Ordansetron. I think there is something similar in Canada, but i dont know if the original intended use is the same as what's given here.

.the Ordansetron gave me MAJOR constipation :blush: and when i finally did do a #2, the poo was so hard and so big, it was the size and hardness of a baseball! I am not liying, it took me at least an hour to get it out and im convinced it hurt more than pushing a baby out! I nearly had to go to the ER for assistance :blush: ...so needless to say i will stick to my B6 lol

welcome therealme and congrats~

yeah there are lots of pages in here! I'm only 6 weeks so I haven't had a scan yet but I am working full time (or at least I'm supposed to be, I find it hard to concentrate on work right now). I don't plan on telling them until at least 12 weeks if not later. My boss and most of my coworkers are at a different site though so that makes it easier. And I have the option to work from home a few days a week which has been really helpful.

Thank you! Your lucky in the sense that your team isnt local. Most of my team is local here and super nosy :) I would like to wait until 12 weeks as well. Do you know how you are going to announce it at work? Its not the sort of thing one says in a meeting? Right? I can work from home as well so that will make it easier, esp towards the end. How far along are you ?

wow....looks a lot of us are concerned about the same things! I told my immediate team who are very close, but I am planning to tell my boss after my first scan. Luckily, she is very nice and a lady and at a differnt location! definitely hard to work a full day!! Esp when you're gagging at the smell of everything your co-workers are eating. So I had to tell them so I could request for a bit of consideration ...soooo :sleep:

aww...my team is mostly guys :( One lady who is like a dinosaur and super cranky...and doesnt have any kids...so I doubt ill get any slack from her. I am just trying to take it one day at a time. My Nausia started yesterday so that isnt any fun at all..

Right now i think if i had MS id feel better,i feel like i have no symptoms at all today OH told me to enjoy (out shopping with sis today) but it feels odd,only thing ive had so far this morning is the lovely EWCM lol,mind you im hoping i dont randomly barf in the middle of town now XD

It's okay MS usually starts later....mine started yesterday when I was 5 weeks and 4 Days. Most get it in week 6 +....so hang in there and enjoy not having any MS!

Anyone else wishing the next few weeks away??? I have my midwife app 3 wks tomorrow when i will be 8 wks, am just wishing the days away so we can get on with things and get a scan date, just to check lil bean is doing well......as much as i love being pg, i wish i didnt find out soooo early (3+4) it just seems to be dragging...........is it just me being impatient to see lil one??????

Anyone else wishing the next few weeks away??? I have my midwife app 3 wks tomorrow when i will be 8 wks, am just wishing the days away so we can get on with things and get a scan date, just to check lil bean is doing well......as much as i love being pg, i wish i didnt find out soooo early (3+4) it just seems to be dragging...........is it just me being impatient to see lil one??????

Not at all! I am wishing the days away too as i really want a scan as well. I dont even have one booked yet. And i know what you mean, i found out at 3+3....so this is taking FOREVER! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->