February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

oh snap :( hypermesis, not fun! so sorry friend. I really hope you dont have to go through that again! Maybe this time it will be regular MS and not hypermesis :hugs:

not fun at all :nope: was hopsitalised for a week last time from losing so much weight. there was literally nothing i could keep down. hoping for normal MS this time ! cant afford to be too sick with a toddler to run around after !

i havent had ms with any of my previous but both been boys, we shall see this time if its different!!

i havent had ms with any of my previous but both been boys, we shall see this time if its different!!

I was the same way, I did not have any morning sickness with either of my boys. But the first thing that signaled for me to take a test was severe nausea at like 10 dpo!! At least the nausea has lightened up a bit!! I am KMFX for everyone else MS to lighten up on them too!! :hugs:

Well my due date is now February 20th. Guess my dates were off an I'm like 5 weeks 3 days guess I gotta change my ticker.

O no that's a bit sad. Have you had a scan to find this out? After how much I'm worried I'm really considering an early scan! Doesn't help when my mum asks me everyday about symptoms and I basically feel great, if I didn't know I was pregnant I wouldn't notice them.

i wouldnt worry i felt great all the way through my pregnancies both times with my boys - some people are just lucky. x

i wouldnt worry i felt great all the way through my pregnancies both times with my boys - some people are just lucky. x

Thanks this is what keeps me going! People who get symptoms sometimes only get them 5/6/7 weeks... I'm not 5 weeks yet! I need to chill.

Oh my goodness I am glad I am not the only one feeling better then expected. I am so frightened that it means that there is something wrong. I have very mild queasiness and I generally feel crummy in the nights and tired throughout the day but I feel sooo much better then I expected too. It had me very worried. Strange I know.

Yeah, today was even milder than it has been. In fact, I can pretty honestly say I felt like a regular human being today. No food aversion, sore boobs, or anything. I did get a nice 2.5 hr nap though :)

yeah, i wouldn't worry about a lack of symptoms, a lot of women dont get symptoms until about week 8. And even then some women just never have symptoms at all! I never had MS with my son! I was never tired. i never had mood swings, sore boobs, pretty much nothing. ....except i was hypoglycemic and vomited from that (lost 9lb) but that didn't start until week 12-25 and it wasnt really a symptom persay (it was pregnancy induced tho as it went away the day i gave birth), but more a health issue. Point is, everyone and every pregnancy is different. It could be normal for you and this baby:D

I *think* I had some acid reflux last night. That's a symptom, yes? Or is it too early for that?? I've never had it before...and I've also never felt what I felt last night so I imagine it had to have been it. Ouchy. Lol

oh yes! that is DEF a symptom!
Studies have confirmed the old wives tale about acid reflux and hair! Studies from the University of Arizona researched this old wives tale and concluded that babies born to mothers that have a lot of acid reflex in their pregnancy, are usually born with lots of hair! - i can attest to that as well ,personally ;)

My sore boobs started today , LOL! no mistaking them! I have also been verrrrry tired napping a few hours every afternoon!

Ooh, thats a bit early! I would wait for a few days (hard i know!!) I did test even a week after :bfp: just for fun!!
If you do 2 hcg tests, you get your doubling time, which i think is all you need right now to ensure all on track.at least that's the way I look at it!!

:shock: I've done 4! Gonna stop now. Got a 1 - 2 week reading on Monday night so gonna use a digi on Friday because I'm at the doctors on Friday morning... Does that sound more reasonable?! I'm a poas-aholic!

So since you've been pregnant how many times have you tested?

This is funny! You sound just like me. I tested 7 times this pregnancy so far and w my son it was at least 10 and I even bought a cup from peeonastick.com so normal and I feel ya :)

oh yes! that is DEF a symptom!
Studies have confirmed the old wives tale about acid reflux and hair! Studies from the University of Arizona researched this old wives tale and concluded that babies born to mothers that have a lot of acid reflex in their pregnancy, are usually born with lots of hair! - i can attest to that as well ,personally ;)

LOL, Now that you mention it, I think I've heard that tale before, lol! I would not be surprised at ALL if this child is born with a ton of hair. I had a TON! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->