February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

121!! Based upon the last update of the first page (so long as I paid attention well enough while counting), there are about 121 pregnant mommies for February so far!!!

oh yes! that is DEF a symptom!
Studies have confirmed the old wives tale about acid reflux and hair! Studies from the University of Arizona researched this old wives tale and concluded that babies born to mothers that have a lot of acid reflex in their pregnancy, are usually born with lots of hair! - i can attest to that as well ,personally ;)

Me too! My son had so much black hair I was like who's kid is this! My whole family is super blonde. The acid reflux the last month of my pregnancy was so bad I slept in the recliner. Really not hoping for that again. Hair can come later lol

Holy Moly! this is going to be massive group!!!

I know! It's incredible! I don't imagine it'll get TOO much bigger since we're finally getting due dates at the end of the month, but I bet we'll still get some new people who find us later on!!!

yea there are always a few stragglers that find out much later on in their pregnancy too ;)

welcome therealme and congrats~

yeah there are lots of pages in here! I'm only 6 weeks so I haven't had a scan yet but I am working full time (or at least I'm supposed to be, I find it hard to concentrate on work right now). I don't plan on telling them until at least 12 weeks if not later. My boss and most of my coworkers are at a different site though so that makes it easier. And I have the option to work from home a few days a week which has been really helpful.

Thank you! Your lucky in the sense that your team isnt local. Most of my team is local here and super nosy :) I would like to wait until 12 weeks as well. Do you know how you are going to announce it at work? Its not the sort of thing one says in a meeting? Right? I can work from home as well so that will make it easier, esp towards the end. How far along are you ?

wow....looks a lot of us are concerned about the same things! I told my immediate team who are very close, but I am planning to tell my boss after my first scan. Luckily, she is very nice and a lady and at a differnt location! definitely hard to work a full day!! Esp when you're gagging at the smell of everything your co-workers are eating. So I had to tell them so I could request for a bit of consideration ...soooo :sleep:

aww...my team is mostly guys :( One lady who is like a dinosaur and super cranky...and doesnt have any kids...so I doubt ill get any slack from her. I am just trying to take it one day at a time. My Nausia started yesterday so that isnt any fun at all..

ughhhhhhhhh-nausea....tell me about it!! bananas and a glass of milk at night are helping me but it just hits me at about every smell around the workplace.not fun indeed.

I had terrible heartburn with my youngest son and he had a lot of blondish-red hair, now it is brown :)

bah this will be the third time ihave typed this post! dnt know what is going on with my laptop!! grrrrr

yeah anyway lol
i might have accidently peed on 12 hpts lol doc has done one 2 lol also had hcg tracking and a scan lol ok ok i will admit it llol MY NAME IS KIRSTIE AND IM A POAS AHOLIC lol

i wont need to worry about pain meds as having a section. i would love to give birth and i would love to try gas and air though lol

i am so nervous :/ i have a scan later on today. i HATE scans :( i am that nervous i woke at 3am and cant get back to sleep :( boo lol

how is everyone today? xxxx

Welcome to all the new ladies! sorry for your loss mom and ttc, hope to see you get to the 1st tri section again really soon.

I think I'm going to get night symptoms... I've been feeling great in the morning and then last night I got hungry TWICE after eating dinner. And I feel a bit not normal. I don't know if it's nausea though?!

I've heard Ginger is good for MS though. I hope so, if I feel rough at 4w3d imagine what I'll be like next week & week after etc etc!

Its still quite early! I do pray you miss the ms...its not fun....:nope: will kick in around 6-7 weeks usually. Though I had a revulsion of food since week 5! ughhh, not fun

bah this will be the third time ihave typed this post! dnt know what is going on with my laptop!! grrrrr

yeah anyway lol
i might have accidently peed on 12 hpts lol doc has done one 2 lol also had hcg tracking and a scan lol ok ok i will admit it llol MY NAME IS KIRSTIE AND IM A POAS AHOLIC lol

i wont need to worry about pain meds as having a section. i would love to give birth and i would love to try gas and air though lol

i am so nervous :/ i have a scan later on today. i HATE scans :( i am that nervous i woke at 3am and cant get back to sleep :( boo lol

how is everyone today? xxxx

bahaha to your stick peeing - except I might be in the same boat - I ran out of sticks just today...I had 3 FRERs, 1 CB digi and 25 internet strips...all peed on...I still have them all in my bathroom too!:haha:

haha ok you win lol its when i was pg with my son i realised i had a problem lol a friend was doing a hpt so i done one 2, just to make sure lol i was 7 months pg :dohh: o well lol we all have our vices lol xxx

i havent had ms with any of my previous but both been boys, we shall see this time if its different!!

:hi: so glad to be bumpbuddies again !!

well ladies i went for a very early scan on monday with side pains i was only 4wk 4day ish , they cudnt see anything on the scan but scanned my ovaires and both were enlarged,they were sure it was eptopic ,i was kept in had surgery monday night at 8pm ish to remove it, they cudnt do it thro keyhole surgery cos it was 2big they had to open my c-sec scar open again :cry:

BUT when i came round they said i had an 8cm cyst on my right side and 4cm on my left,both were removed , repeated bloods wednesday and my levels had gone from 907 on monday to 1900 on wed :dance: so im waiting on an early scan at 7wk :happydance::happydance:

i havent had ms with any of my previous but both been boys, we shall see this time if its different!!

well ladies i went for a very early scan on monday with side pains i was only 4wk 4day ish , they cudnt see anything on the scan but scanned my ovaires and both were enlarged,they were sure it was eptopic ,i was kept in had surgery monday night at 8pm ish to remove it, they cudnt do it thro keyhole surgery cos it was 2big they had to open my c-sec scar open again :cry:

BUT when i came round they said i had an 8cm cyst on my right side and 4cm on my left,both were removed , repeated bloods wednesday and my levels had gone from 907 on monday to 1900 on wed :dance: so im waiting on an early scan at 7wk :happydance::happydance:

Oh wow honey! What an amazing story...I would have been certain I was going lose my bean if I went through that. I'm so happy for you! Sending you lots of luck for a H&H pregnancy :hugs:

me too honey, will be nice to have a familiar face to chat to again!! miss all the july mummies now I am pregnant again!! lol

Wantabean & cateface thank god I'm not cracking up. I did 3 tests yesterday because I wasn't happy with my first set of lines. I've got IC's, superdrug FRER thingys and a digi that I :brat: :brat: want a higher reading with!

Hi ladies, I got my BFP and will be due 29th of feb!! please can I join??!!! would love to keep up with you guys through pregnancy!

Congratulations! and omg,if your baby did arrive on that date i'd be prepared to be on the news! haha! :D Sticky bean wishes! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->