February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Morning ladies......Im 5wks today im soo excited to see my ticker move lol how sad is that!!!!

Hope everyone is good xx

Congratulartions all new people :hugs: :yipee:

Suzie Lou :clou9: what I wouldn't give to be 5 weeks! I'm booked in for bloods today because my digi didn't go up :blush:

Hay i got my bfp last friday and im due on the 17th feb can i please join you x

firstbaby- when did you get your 1-2? it took ten days for mine to change lol i got rather frustrated with it lol have a lil faith my dear :hugs: xxx

firstbaby- when did you get your 1-2? it took ten days for mine to change lol i got rather frustrated with it lol have a lil faith my dear :hugs: xxx

Did it? REALLY? God that is music.to.my.ears. I have just done IC with 3mu and it was positive! Sad times... I am off for a blood test!

I got 1 - 2 on monday when I was 4 weeks 1 day. And couldn't resist doing the other today :sad2: i'm now paranoid! Thanks you...

that was only 3 days ago lol i will put money on this being a sticky bean fro you. are you gonna get bloods done? could you book a scan for about a week/10 days time? that would reassure you. how long you been ttc? xxx

that was only 3 days ago lol i will put money on this being a sticky bean fro you. are you gonna get bloods done? could you book a scan for about a week/10 days time? that would reassure you. how long you been ttc? xxx

this was our 8th month. Tried everything before that and then this month tried not trying and BAM! I am going for bloods done, if all comes back good i'll get early scan at 8 weeks. If not, i'll wait it out. What's :haha: is that I did it Monday at 6pm and this one today at 8am. It's like 36 hours ago! I just want to know beanie is growing as it should!

Thanks for being so nice :hugs: I am a first timer for everything! TTC, :bfp:, bebe EVERYTHING! So I reckon that's where my worry comes from!

How long you been TTC and that?

Well I went to se midwife and my doctor today. The doctor said there's nothing i can do to make me feel better. Not fun. But OH went to the drug store and bought some medicin for me that works for some people. I didn't throw up today at least:) It's hard to enjoy beeing pregnant with the MS. And ever harder to really realize that I'm actually pregnant! I don't know why couse it's not like I feel normal:p Maybe i just don't want MS to have anything with the baby to do?:) I'm gonna se midwife again on tuesday:)

Hi ladies. It seems as if MS has finally hit me. I felt miserable most of last night and today feels worse. If I find out who is eating a pie in my office I will kill them :haha: The smell of pies and fried chicken turns my insides out lol. What's making u feel sick?

hahaha you talking about fried chicken and pies lol my tummy just flipped while reading lol i am in general just anti food at the mo lol oh has to surprise me with dinner coz if i know what we are having i end up feeling sick thinking about it before its even ready lol xxx

Lol and fried chicken and pies are my hubby's favorite. He thinks that I'm just making up these aversions because I don't want him to eat those lol. Crazy man

Just got back from my blood test. I'm lucky in the UK to get one. My nurse was lovely... I wanted her to be my bump buddy! She said that the digi was invented by a man that hated women!!

Only teeny tiny probably only noticeable cause I've tested hunger type nausea ting where my mouth and throat feel all funny and I have to breathe in really quickly...

My BM's are all over the place so I hope that settles down soon :haha:

I don't like fried chicken but the ONE day I had bad nausea through hunger all I could face was a pasty!

i havent had ms with any of my previous but both been boys, we shall see this time if its different!!

:hi: so glad to be bumpbuddies again !!

well ladies i went for a very early scan on monday with side pains i was only 4wk 4day ish , they cudnt see anything on the scan but scanned my ovaires and both were enlarged,they were sure it was eptopic ,i was kept in had surgery monday night at 8pm ish to remove it, they cudnt do it thro keyhole surgery cos it was 2big they had to open my c-sec scar open again :cry:

BUT when i came round they said i had an 8cm cyst on my right side and 4cm on my left,both were removed , repeated bloods wednesday and my levels had gone from 907 on monday to 1900 on wed :dance: so im waiting on an early scan at 7wk :happydance::happydance:

me too honey, will be nice to have a familiar face to chat to again!! miss all the july mummies now I am pregnant again!! lol

iknow ! MOST are due very very soon ! :) x

Is it common for people to get early scans? I was told I would be booked for a scan anywheres from 18-20 weeks.

I have just got my scan date for the 1st aug which i thought was late in my first pregnancy i had 8 scans in total x

In the uk you get your first at 11 - 13 weeks. You see a lot that people have private early scans! But they cost between £80 and £115... I don't think I can afford :(

Hi everyone, can I join. I havent gor ms yet but am very picky with regards to food. I get my first scan at 8 weeks.

hahaha you talking about fried chicken and pies lol my tummy just flipped while reading lol i am in general just anti food at the mo lol oh has to surprise me with dinner coz if i know what we are having i end up feeling sick thinking about it before its even ready lol xxx

I know what you mean. I don't really want to think about what I'm eating beforehand, but once it's in front of me I'm generally okay with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->