February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

thanks guys :) sorry didnt mean to worry you all lol i feel great. nauseous and exhausted but great :) my boobs have went back up to the size they were while bfing Cam and they dnt seem to be stopping. i am happy about this lol i mean i only had to get pregnant 7 times before i got boobs lol am really chuffed lol wore my first pair of mat jeans today aswell. i never once wore any mat stuff with cam but 6weeks in and im in them already lol i am gonna be HUUUUUGE!! lol

how you all doing? hows ms treating you all this evening? xxx

I was feeling a bit yucky this morning, but I feel better now. My boobs aren't quite as sore today as they have been which, of course, worries me.

My hayfever has been a pain today and every time i sneeze i am getting super sore pains in my belly :( could i be harming baby? X

You shouldn't be, it is probably just tightening the muscles that are working to stretch for your uterus to grow. It has happened to me during both of my other pregnancies.

Hi Ladies! Just want to introduce myself to all the lovely ladies here. I found out I am pregnant less than 2 weeks ago!!! My DH and I are cautiously happy about this one, since we had a miscarriage 4 months ago when i was 7 weeks. The experience was extremely painful for us since it was our first pregnancy. I really hope and pray this one would stick. I just realized if everything goes on as expected, I'd have this baby on exactly the same date as I lost my previous. How's that for miracleous? :)

Just got back from the meet and greet and birth center tour! It was awesome and the midwives are amazing! I feel WAY more comfortable there (with them) than at any hospital giving birth! Im so excited! I dont go back until Aug 8th, but i can't wait!!! (no idea on scan date. they do them if we want them, but dont have to have them done. I want one though! :blush: it will likely be after my aug 8th appt)

Just had my first ultrasound done today and I'm actually due on Feb 11th instead of the 10th. I was only 1 day off! :)

Hi Ladies! Just want to introduce myself to all the lovely ladies here. I found out I am pregnant less than 2 weeks ago!!! My DH and I are cautiously happy about this one, since we had a miscarriage 4 months ago when i was 7 weeks. The experience was extremely painful for us since it was our first pregnancy. I really hope and pray this one would stick. I just realized if everything goes on as expected, I'd have this baby on exactly the same date as I lost my previous. How's that for miracleous? :)

Welcome!

That's just like us. We had a mc at the very end of Jan with our first. I was around 10 weeks. And...I didn't even think of that...I'll have this little one just a tiny bit after I lost the last if I go on my due date! If I'm early, it could be the same day, too. Weird.

hi ladies,
hows everybody doing this evening? or afternoon or morning depending where you are lol! welcome to all the new ladies, there is so many of us and such a busy thread I dont know if i will ever get to read every post but its fun trying:hugs:
after struggling all week with finding something comfy to wear, and I know its just bloat but still... I am going shopping for comfy stretchy mat trousers for work at the weekend, I am sitting at my computer every day and the waistbands are cutting in big time, I really do look like I ate too many cakes, whch frankly is better than my boss knowing the truth at the mo, I am still on a temp contract and dont want them to make an excuse for me to go!
On top of which my team manager who i think is great has been struggling with IVF for about 18 months now and i dont want to have to see her crushed face just yet bless her, life is so unfair sometimes!
I am so grateful tomorrow is friday as the battle to get up is killing me every morning, and i thought I havent been sick so not proper MS but of course by 11:30 I'm feeling a fair bit better so yep, its MS. trying to force down food to stop the faint feeling, food makes me feel worse, then by lunch not too bad. very selective about what I am eating though, no sugar at all, cant look at chocolate or coca-cola!
enough rambling lol, think I better start a diary!!
hugs to all feb valentine ladies xxx

ZombieKitten, Wantabean and saphire76 - changed your dates!

MrsMM24, mumanddad, CateFace and Nicky21 - welcome and congratulations!

Hope everyone's doing OK today. My daughter's poorly, again, so I'm knackered!

Thank you

Aww i hope she is better soon x

Thank you

Aww i hope she is better soon x

Congratulations on your new beanie!!!! 38 cycles! Wow! you are so worthy! What a blessing! So happy for your gift :cloud9: you will love being a mama.

Poor thing, I hope she gets better very soon!! I know how terrible it is when your LO is sick and you cannot take their pain away from them!! :hugs:

Welcome newbies :hugs: rubbish at keeping up at night!

:dust: :dust:

Don't repeatedly test, I'm driving myself nuts :fool: :fool:

Still no symptoms for me...

All those MS sufferers - the grass is always greener eh?

I think it's lack of symptoms coupled with the testing.. Comparing lines and whatnot and tripping over digi readings not going up! :fool: I believe 5/6 weeks is about normal, I hope so, I really want this bebe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->