February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

just thought id ask here b4 going out to buy one has anyone a clearblue conception thingy for sale ?x

Me too! i really really wish i was seeing the MW before I was 10 weeks! Seems like forever! I would love a scan, idk.....some days i convince myself i am either much further along, or there are multiples lol ...maybe its normal to feel this for 2nd timers? :shrug: seems like a lot of ladies are saying the same, especially the girls who have babies under 1 yr.
i think maybe its normal. after so many people telling me im having twins, ive actually convinced myself i am ! lol !! :wacko: i know its highly unlikely but ive gotten used to the thought now. haha. i have a scan on the 13th july to confirm my due date.

right, think i am going to contact the midwife today - dont get to see her til 7-8 weeks but best get the ball rolling!

right, think i am going to contact the midwife today - dont get to see her til 7-8 weeks but best get the ball rolling!

Thats good you get to see her 7-8 weeks. I went in to docs reception yesterday, they asked me to fill out a form with name, date etc. Gave my 2 books, (love Emmas Diary) and then told me the midwife would be in touch around the 10 week mark! I thought it was 8 :nope:

Still no symptoms for me...

All those MS sufferers - the grass is always greener eh?

You said it!!!! I am feeling so sick today, i don't want to eat anything. I was just like you hun. I had no symptoms at the start then i started getting some, then they all went away again for about 1 week and i was so nervous. Now it is off and on all the time. Don't worry so much!! AND STOP DOING ALL THE HPT!!! lol... you are going to drive yourself crazy!!! I did one test the the beginning and one at just about 5 weeks (the CB digi test) AND THAT'S IT! Just enjoy!!

Thanks Junebugs :hugs: I know. I haven't tested today :happydance: it's jut that it's took me a lot to get here, nearly cost us our relationship at one point :blush: so I'd be soooo :brat: :cry: :sad2: were I to have this bebe took off me... :blush: I'm starting to believe it though, sooo many people have been symptomless til about 6/7 weeks. I just hope for now don't I??? :shrug: it's soo hard. Thanks you guys for levelling me out!

hunny i barely had any symptoms with Cameron. i had ms for about 3 days at about 8 weeks if i remember correctly. i was so glad when it was gone. miscarriges arent that common you just need to remember just how many women use this site so therefore its gonna seem like it happens a lot. is this you first preganancy? you need to relax and just enjoy it. easier said than done but you need to try. the way i think of it is (and i have had a lot of mcs) is that at least i can get pregnant. there are a lot of women who cant get pregnant to start with so i am happy that i can. if there is any problems the docs can investigate it and help for future pregnancys. it is a very hard thing to go through but as i said a lot of women cant even get pregnant. we are all very lucky and blessed :hugs: once you reach 6 weeks and have a heartbeat the risk of mc goes down loads. your eggo is defo preggo so believe it lol i hope you relax soon hunny and enjoy yourself. if you spend your time worrying you will have a miserable pregnancy trust me lol we are all here to help you relax :hugs: :hug: xxxx

Hi ladies. I hope you are all well. I'm extremely exhausted today. I can barely keep my eyes open. Feels like I yawned 100 times today lol. I'm so glad that the weekend is here. Looking forward to sleeping in a bit tomorrow. It's also quite cold here at the mo so I doubt I'll have any problems staying in bed. Hope you all have a fab weekend :hugs:

Hello Im due the 15th My OH is secretly hoping its born on the 14th as thats his birthday!

Thats good you get to see her 7-8 weeks. I went in to docs reception yesterday, they asked me to fill out a form with name, date etc. Gave my 2 books, (love Emmas Diary) and then told me the midwife would be in touch around the 10 week mark! I thought it was 8 :nope:

It's different everywhere... I went for my docs today for BP and weight and confirmation and then I booked with a midwife in 2 weeks basically I'll be 7 weeks!!

Omg i am suffering to day my boobiea are sooooo painful i put a bra on they hurt i take it off and i have to hold my boobies other wise im crying in pain :(

as your signature says PMA!!!!!!! lol xxx

I'm on my phone so dead hard to quote your big post, Kirsty. I have said I'm glad I can get preggo! After 8 months I'd started to think that at 25 I was barren :blush: so getting my eggs preggo is a step in the right direction!

Thanks. I think I will be ok in the end, I've no reason yet to believe that I'm a high risk for MC... :hugs: can't wait to hear HB :cloud9:

Welcome and congratulations singers_love, EngineerGirl and lilrojo!

Just a note to say I'm not going to be on now until Sunday, hope everyone has a nice weekend!

have a nice weekend mrsraggle!

yeah, when i went with an OB practice (hopsital birth) they wanted to see me at 8 weeks (although they did see me at 6 because i had spotting). But now that im going with a MW practice (free standing birth center birth) they saw me yesterday, BUT it was just a meet and greet/tour so i could decide if i wanted to go with them or not. So there was nothing medical about it. I dont go back until 10 weeks.

Is it common for people to get early scans? I was told I would be booked for a scan anywheres from 18-20 weeks.

sorry I'm just catching up now - I'm in Canada also and if your want IPS testing you get a ultrasound around 12 weeks - if you choose not to go with the testing your one and only ultrasound is at 18 weeks

I'm in Alberta if that helps

Me too! i really really wish i was seeing the MW before I was 10 weeks! Seems like forever! I would love a scan, idk.....some days i convince myself i am either much further along, or there are multiples lol ...maybe its normal to feel this for 2nd timers? :shrug: seems like a lot of ladies are saying the same, especially the girls who have babies under 1 yr.
i think maybe its normal. after so many people telling me im having twins, ive actually convinced myself i am ! lol !! :wacko: i know its highly unlikely but ive gotten used to the thought now. haha. i have a scan on the 13th july to confirm my due date.

My scan is 13th too, came through in the post yesterday! I'll be 12 wk exactly. Saw the midwife at what I thought was 7 weeks she dated it as 8+2 8-[

Can I join this group too? I'm due February 21st.

Welcome Nicky21!

Ladies, I am having to switch my current date.... after my appointment yesterday, I am barely hanging on to the 2/2012 spot... The date is now 2/4/12....:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->