February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I can't believe how quick this seems to be going so far... I didn't think it would, but I am going to be 8 weeks this weekend!!! :eek:

I think it's in part because I found out later with this pregnancy than DD (found out at 3 weeks 4 days with DD and I didn't even know I had a chance of being pregnant this time, so tested way later!) and in part because I'm busier (kind of unfortunately :lol:) managing sickness and messing with Evey.

Flying to the UK in August and at that point I will be around 18 weeks!!!!!

ok ladies here it is lol
introducing 'Splodge' lol cant really see the actually teeny baby but its in there somewhere lol i seen it on scan plus its teeny heartbeat :) wooooo :happydance:
https://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad167/stillacookiewhore/Splodge/splodge.jpg

why couldnt i face eating my tea!! ggrrr just made me feel icky!! was kinda hoping to be lucky and not get m/s this time round having never had it before - i hope this isnt the start of it! just want to drink milk!! copious amounts of milk!!!

someone at work has guessed already! she said to me, well you've been popping to loo alot today - thats not a sign of something is it? i just said no and skulked away!! oops i dont like lying.

bah this will be the third time ihave typed this post! dnt know what is going on with my laptop!! grrrrr

yeah anyway lol
i might have accidently peed on 12 hpts lol doc has done one 2 lol also had hcg tracking and a scan lol ok ok i will admit it llol MY NAME IS KIRSTIE AND IM A POAS AHOLIC lol

i wont need to worry about pain meds as having a section. i would love to give birth and i would love to try gas and air though lol

i am so nervous :/ i have a scan later on today. i HATE scans :( i am that nervous i woke at 3am and cant get back to sleep :( boo lol

how is everyone today? xxxx

bahaha to your stick peeing - except I might be in the same boat - I ran out of sticks just today...I had 3 FRERs, 1 CB digi and 25 internet strips...all peed on...I still have them all in my bathroom too!:haha:

That's too funny! I thought I had issues after peeing on 12 sticks, plus the one the doctor did. Now I don't feel so bad. lol! I also kept them all in my bathroom for like 2 weeks, and finally my husband was like, um are you going to keep those there forever? So I finally moved them :)

I've been reading all of your posts, but haven't really posted anything myself except a hi and my due date. I am currently 7 weeks, almost 8 with baby #1. I have my first prenatal appointment this coming Monday and really really hope they will do an ultrasound. I just want to make sure baby is actually there and doing ok, and hopefully be able to hear a heartbeat. Then I will be able to relax.

I love reading all of your posts. It's comforting to have other people who are going through all the same stuff. I've had a little morning sickness (at night) but not too bad. Mostly just feel tired and run down all the time, sore boobs, heartburn, and I hate food all of a sudden. Really hoping that changes soon :)

hahaha you talking about fried chicken and pies lol my tummy just flipped while reading lol i am in general just anti food at the mo lol oh has to surprise me with dinner coz if i know what we are having i end up feeling sick thinking about it before its even ready lol xxx

I know what you mean. I don't really want to think about what I'm eating beforehand, but once it's in front of me I'm generally okay with it.

I'm exactly the same! We were supposed to have fish last night but I thought about it too long and couldn't eat it. Warm bread and cheese instead. My booking appt is tomorrow morning. Got to have bloods done, wish me luck :/

omg its nearly 8am and ive just come on and have to read thru 7 pages ! wouldnt want to miss a day :wacko:
mrsraggle - i hope she gets better soon :hugs: sick bubs suck !
i have my scan date for the 14th july at 8 weeks, they werent going to do one until 12 weeks but my periods were very irregular and they just want to make sure im not further along than i think !
everyone still getting the popping bubbles ???? im getting them all the time and its driving me mental ! if i was 16 or more weeks id be certain it was the baby moving ! thats exactly what it feels like !!
MS starting kicking in with me yesterday, gagged over my cup of tea and this morning i feel awful :cry:
fatigue hit me a bit yesterday too :( not fun with a very clingy toddler for the day !

Can I join up with you all? Yesterday I woke up to an elevated temperature at the end of my luteal phase, which left me all excited and shaky. I had to root around my kitchen to find a disposable cup so I could POAS, but I finally found something and got two lines. Today I went to the doctors' to confirm and they just called to say my blood test came back positive as well.

I'm excited, petrified, nervous, overjoyed, and generally hyper about it all. At the same time I'm having a hard time thinking of our baby as real because all the miscarriage statistics are constantly in the back of my mind.

Hope to get to know all you ladies a little better as we progress!

Can I join up with you all? Yesterday I woke up to an elevated temperature at the end of my luteal phase, which left me all excited and shaky. I had to root around my kitchen to find a disposable cup so I could POAS, but I finally found something and got two lines. Today I went to the doctors' to confirm and they just called to say my blood test came back positive as well.

I'm excited, petrified, nervous, overjoyed, and generally hyper about it all. At the same time I'm having a hard time thinking of our baby as real because all the miscarriage statistics are constantly in the back of my mind.

Hope to get to know all you ladies a little better as we progress!

Congrats! When are you due?

mrsraggle, by LMP I'm due Feb. 27 and by ovulation day (from FF) due Feb. 29. DH really doesn't want Baby born on leap day :shrug:.

omg i
everyone still getting the popping bubbles ???? im getting them all the time and its driving me mental ! if i was 16 or more weeks id be certain it was the baby moving ! thats exactly what it feels like !!

I have been feeling the SAME exact way! seriously, it makes me feel like im 20 weeks pregnant or something! Makes me think im further along than i really am but i know that not possible :dohh:

bah this will be the third time ihave typed this post! dnt know what is going on with my laptop!! grrrrr

yeah anyway lol
i might have accidently peed on 12 hpts lol doc has done one 2 lol also had hcg tracking and a scan lol ok ok i will admit it llol MY NAME IS KIRSTIE AND IM A POAS AHOLIC lol

i wont need to worry about pain meds as having a section. i would love to give birth and i would love to try gas and air though lol

i am so nervous :/ i have a scan later on today. i HATE scans :( i am that nervous i woke at 3am and cant get back to sleep :( boo lol

how is everyone today? xxxx

bahaha to your stick peeing - except I might be in the same boat - I ran out of sticks just today...I had 3 FRERs, 1 CB digi and 25 internet strips...all peed on...I still have them all in my bathroom too!:haha:

That's too funny! I thought I had issues after peeing on 12 sticks, plus the one the doctor did. Now I don't feel so bad. lol! I also kept them all in my bathroom for like 2 weeks, and finally my husband was like, um are you going to keep those there forever? So I finally moved them :)

I've been reading all of your posts, but haven't really posted anything myself except a hi and my due date. I am currently 7 weeks, almost 8 with baby #1. I have my first prenatal appointment this coming Monday and really really hope they will do an ultrasound. I just want to make sure baby is actually there and doing ok, and hopefully be able to hear a heartbeat. Then I will be able to relax.

I love reading all of your posts. It's comforting to have other people who are going through all the same stuff. I've had a little morning sickness (at night) but not too bad. Mostly just feel tired and run down all the time, sore boobs, heartburn, and I hate food all of a sudden. Really hoping that changes soon :)

Welcome! I'm also 7 wks - almost 8, and my first appt is also on Monday!! :happydance:

omg i

I have been feeling the SAME exact way! seriously, it makes me feel like im 20 weeks pregnant or something! Makes me think im further along than i really am but i know that not possible :dohh:

yep! im the same ! everytime i feel it, i wonder if im really only 5 weeks along . its driving me up the wall.

Me too! i really really wish i was seeing the MW before I was 10 weeks! Seems like forever! I would love a scan, idk.....some days i convince myself i am either much further along, or there are multiples lol ...maybe its normal to feel this for 2nd timers? :shrug: seems like a lot of ladies are saying the same, especially the girls who have babies under 1 yr.

omg i

yep! im the same ! everytime i feel it, i wonder if im really only 5 weeks along . its driving me up the wall.

I've been getting them too! And this is my first pregnancy! It feels like a little fluttering sensation. This is going to sound weird, but it happens every single time I hear my phone vibrate. Lol! It's like my uterus is jumpy all of a sudden. But it happens randomly at other times too. Very strange.

Still no symptoms for me...

All those MS sufferers - the grass is always greener eh?

You said it!!!! I am feeling so sick today, i don't want to eat anything. I was just like you hun. I had no symptoms at the start then i started getting some, then they all went away again for about 1 week and i was so nervous. Now it is off and on all the time. Don't worry so much!! AND STOP DOING ALL THE HPT!!! lol... you are going to drive yourself crazy!!! I did one test the the beginning and one at just about 5 weeks (the CB digi test) AND THAT'S IT! Just enjoy!!

Can I join.... after two miscarriages I am pregnant again and due Feb 29th..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->