February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

EngineerGirl -
Welcome! And wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Me too! i really really wish i was seeing the MW before I was 10 weeks! Seems like forever! I would love a scan, idk.....some days i convince myself i am either much further along, or there are multiples lol ...maybe its normal to feel this for 2nd timers? :shrug: seems like a lot of ladies are saying the same, especially the girls who have babies under 1 yr.

WOW!! It must be normal, because it is my 2nd and I feel like I am further along. The doc is having me come in next week to do measurements, etc because she also indicated that my uterus was larger. I thought I was bloated, but maybe it is multiples.... My due date is now the 4th, which is 2 days before our anny...

Me too! i really really wish i was seeing the MW before I was 10 weeks! Seems like forever! I would love a scan, idk.....some days i convince myself i am either much further along, or there are multiples lol ...maybe its normal to feel this for 2nd timers? :shrug: seems like a lot of ladies are saying the same, especially the girls who have babies under 1 yr.

WOW!! It must be normal, because it is my 2nd and I feel like I am further along. The doc is having me come in next week to do measurements, etc because she also indicated that my uterus was larger. I thought I was bloated, but maybe it is multiples.... My due date is now the 4th, which is 2 days before our anny...

possibly! Let us know how it goes! im anxious to know :D

Oh, ladies, how I missed not being able to get on late yesterday!! We had a terrible storm that left my neighborhood without power for 9 hours, around dinner time at the worst too! It was so hot in the house until the power came back on!!
I was nauseous yesterday for the first time this week, and it is carrying on to today!

Congrats and welcome to all of the new mommies joining us! :woohoo:
And congrats to all of those getting earlier dates! :woohoo:

We share a due date now! You need to change your ticker, you're further along now! woohoo! :)

Ok can i join? :) My EDD is Feb 13th. I was too nervous to join but i want to! :) Looking forward to getting to know all of you! :)

Thanks ladies for the all the warm welcomes.. :) Hope you all have a great weekend..

Welcome JULIANASMOMMY!!!!

Close to V-day due date, AWESOME!!

right, think i am going to contact the midwife today - dont get to see her til 7-8 weeks but best get the ball rolling!

Thats good you get to see her 7-8 weeks. I went in to docs reception yesterday, they asked me to fill out a form with name, date etc. Gave my 2 books, (love Emmas Diary) and then told me the midwife would be in touch around the 10 week mark! I thought it was 8 :nope:

well that is what i was told by the receptionist but I am still waiting for the m/w to contact me. I know with my last lo i saw her from 8 weeks too. hope you ladies are all dong ok - my cramping is a pain but sicky feeling passed yesterday but all I want to do is drink milk - that is the only reason i knew i was pregnant as with my 1st 2 I drank 4 pints a day! lol

Hey girls!

Well i booked in with my midwife yesterday, she didn't do anything medical just gave me forms to complete and said she will visit me at home around 11-13 weeks and get me for a scan around then too. So i should go for my scan near the start of August.

Hope everyone is well x

Thanks for the welcome, ladies. It's great to feel so welcomed and encouraged here!

Found an OBGYN practice today and called. I have a preliminary visit with a nurse practitioner in 2 weeks then start monthly doctor's visits. Guess I'll find out at the first visit when I can get a scan. This is my first time with anything pregnancy related so I feel like such a newbie. I'm off to the library to get some books about what to expect!

Thanks for the welcome, ladies. It's great to feel so welcomed and encouraged here!

Found an OBGYN practice today and called. I have a preliminary visit with a nurse practitioner in 2 weeks then start monthly doctor's visits. Guess I'll find out at the first visit when I can get a scan. This is my first time with anything pregnancy related so I feel like such a newbie. I'm off to the library to get some books about what to expect!

Not sure if you have ever heard of it, but it was the best book when I had my first, and my sister in law read it with my nephew who was born in Dec. "What to Expect when you're Expecting" look for it at the Library!!:thumbup:

A Child Is Born is another amazing one. It has tons of pictures on every step of the growth process of the baby. Very cool.

hi ladies :flower: its morning here lol
at least there isnt 7 pages this morning to read through :wacko:
welcome to all the new ladies :hugs: H+H 9 months !
my morning sickness is kicking in BAD. im really not impressed at all. its starting 2 weeks earlier than it did with jesse :nope:

tiger-so sorry about you morning sickness.. hope all is going well besides that.. its 629 at night here..

i havnt had MS yet (a little neasoes, but havent vomited yet) but i have been getting really bad direahha like twice per day. And i get really really bad pains across my entire stomach too :( it hurts...i guess i would take it over MS but its still so bad :(

is anyone else getting this alot? ive had it for like the last 2 weeks.

i havnt had MS yet (a little neasoes, but havent vomited yet) but i have been getting really bad direahha like twice per day. And i get really really bad pains across my entire stomach too :( it hurts...i guess i would take it over MS but its still so bad :(

is anyone else getting this alot? ive had it for like the last 2 weeks.

I have been getting those pains daily. I wouldn't say it is really bad (i had one day that it was) but it is like a dull ache that last a couple mins. It comes and goes all day long.

I have been having REALLY bad nausea for the past 3 days , this morning i puked as soon as i got to work (thank god i made it, i did not want to puke in the car!!) I'm feeling great tonight thou... it's so weird how things work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->