February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

i havnt had MS yet (a little neasoes, but havent vomited yet) but i have been getting really bad direahha like twice per day. And i get really really bad pains across my entire stomach too :( it hurts...i guess i would take it over MS but its still so bad :(

is anyone else getting this alot? ive had it for like the last 2 weeks.

I have not had too much pains, other than if I move wrong. I would be happy to have diarrhea over being constipated (TMI sorry :blush: )

you can have mine!:haha:

This is my second and I dont remember half the symptoms Im having this time!

still getting period like pains and half 6 every morning I HAVE to go toliet!!!!! sorry tmi, ms kicked in on thursday feeling constantly sick, even after I have been, wasnt that sick with Charlie and once I had been sick felt alot better not this time!!!

morning ladies, I have just had a phonecall from the midwife and she filled in all the forms to get us registered etc, she did confiem though I would have my 1st appointment @ 8 weeks and scan would be booked at that appointment for 11-12 weeks.

Also discussed a home birth, I told her I realllllllyyy wanted one but hubby not too keen and she said she will have a word at the 1st appointment and try and convince him for me! lol - she thinks its a great idea as long as there are no complications so looking good!!

dont feel too bad atm, bit tired but working full time and chasing after a 2 yr old from 6am does that to me anyway! lol

cramps are more servere with this pregnancy than the first 2 but i was told that may be the case. x

Girls! I really want symptoms... Anyone been symptomless like me? NBA a bit tender but that's it. Not even tired, I'm wide awake. I'm 5 weeks Monday :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee:

Is it normal to get cravings this early??

I just left the dishes half finished and RAN to the corner shop to buy an ice pole.

I left the shop with a massive smile of my face like I'd won an award lol.

Hello all, hope everyones well and happy :)

Do you mind if i join you? Im due 16th Feb with my 4th baby!

Katie x

Wow, some of these symptoms sound pretty rough. Hope everyone is feeling OK today.

I've had AF-like cramps since yesterday afternoon pretty continuously, although they're less when I'm walking. I can't decide if I should be concerned.

Welcome butterfly4.

EngineerGirl, i had really bad cramps when my period wld hav been due and for about 5 days afterwards, its normal to get this as is just your uterus reacting to the embedded egg making sure it sticks well :) x

Is it normal to get cravings this early??

I just left the dishes half finished and RAN to the corner shop to buy an ice pole.

I left the shop with a massive smile of my face like I'd won an award lol.

I have had some cravings.... mine have been mostly for veggies and fruits!! Although I have thought about some mocha cupcakes w/espresso frosting, but I'm too lazy to do them. :shrug: Trying to go with the healthier route though!! :haha:

Now I know I must be pregnant. The thought of Vanilla Almond milk sounds pretty disgusting, and I used to go through two cartons a week. Chocolate sounds alright...

Now I know I must be pregnant. The thought of Vanilla Almond milk sounds pretty disgusting, and I used to go through two cartons a week. Chocolate sounds alright...

I've been craving Vanilla Almond Milk and have been making so many fruit smoothies out of it! Cravings are so weird!

i havnt had MS yet (a little neasoes, but havent vomited yet) but i have been getting really bad direahha like twice per day. And i get really really bad pains across my entire stomach too :( it hurts...i guess i would take it over MS but its still so bad :(

is anyone else getting this alot? ive had it for like the last 2 weeks.

Here are some :hugs: for all you ladies with M/S! I hope that it goes for you all soon. I feel sick in the mornings, but not vomitting, so that is good, but the tender breats are breaking me. They weren't like this the 1st time, I figure that it is because they have done this before. Hoping it ends soon. I am an avid exerciser and frequently jog so it has been a pain, and more clothes to wash because I am doubling up on the sports bras...:haha:

Girls! I really want symptoms... Anyone been symptomless like me? NBA a bit tender but that's it. Not even tired, I'm wide awake. I'm 5 weeks Monday :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee:

With my first... I was symptom less, until about 6-7 months, then I had cravings! Enjoy it!!! :thumbup:

Wow, some of these symptoms sound pretty rough. Hope everyone is feeling OK today.

I've had AF-like cramps since yesterday afternoon pretty continuously, although they're less when I'm walking. I can't decide if I should be concerned.

Welcome butterfly4.

I had 5 days of cramps and nearly didn't test because of them :haha:

Try not to stress after stressing since I got my :bfp: I've decided in EP there's nothing you can do, that no doubt, you aren't already doing (looking after yourself). :hugs: I know it's horrible the early pregnancy malarchy!

I still wanna get symptoms roll on 6 wks!!!

:dohh: I quoted wrong post! Dunno how!

Welcome butterfly! 4 :shock: you are a braver woman than me :shock: this is my first!

I am getting cravings too today i had lemon sorbet and mint choc chip icecream it was heaven in a conex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->