February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

To be fair although I'm 'symptomless' I definitely don't fancy anything sweet...

To be fair although I'm 'symptomless' I definitely don't fancy anything sweet...

im exactly the same i kinda went of chocolate and puddings for a fair few days...im wanting more savoury things. - like...Cheese twists lol!:haha:

im exactly the same i kinda went of chocolate and puddings for a fair few days...im wanting more savoury things. - like...Cheese twists lol!:haha:

Yeah I just want pure savoury. I ate a chocolate bar te other day cause I was starving but that was cause I had nothing else! :haha:

Yeah I just want pure savoury. I ate a chocolate bar te other day cause I was starving but that was cause I had nothing else! :haha:

lol! me too well my OH bought a massive cadbury bar to cheer me up,he ate about 3/4's of it id say :haha: i wonder if it is classed as a craving this early? (My dad said if i claim any cravings now im lying because he knows ill eat and wont stop :haha:)

Ughhhh I feel incredibly nauseous today! That's a good thing, but, yuck! No throwing up - yet. Monday is my appt and I'm still really nervous...but I think I'm getting pretty excited!

How's everyone else doing today?

welcome to everyone new!! I'm starting to go off sweet food which is making me believe I'm pregnant as I normally have a seriously sweet tooth. Other than that, very tired which is the same as I had last time.

Hello all, hope everyones well and happy :)

Do you mind if i join you? Im due 16th Feb with my 4th baby!

Katie x

Hi and welcome Katie, what do you have already, or what are you hoping for?? This is my 5th, i have 3 boys and 1 tomboy, so im hoping for a girly girl!!!

hope everyone else is good and welcome to any other new valentines xxxx

i had a private scan today, it was sooo lovely. baby is doing fine, measuring 14mm (7+5) so 1 day ahead of my LMP. it was leaning on its yolk sac like a pillow, very cute! saw and heard the heartbeat (158bmp) which is just the best sound in the world. so glad we did it, very reassuring :)

hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

Evening ladies,

Well as a big surprise I got a big BFP on 14 June. As some of you may know I recently had a precious baby girl named Neviah, she will be 3 months old on July 1. Yes I know so soon after having her. All the forms that the DH and I used just seemed to not be what God had in his plans for our family. My baby girl was a miracle child, as the DR have told me I would never conceive due to female complications (once again God was in control) I had serveral complications with my pregnancy, had pre clamsia had to have an emergency c-section a month early due to my bp being so high, kisney failing, and my baby girl going into distress (she was just ready to make her entrance)

But I am so happy and blessed that God had once again blessed me and my husband to be parents.

wow! congrats finallypreggo god sure has blessed your family :) how exciting, I always wished for my babies to be very close :) x

i am so darn ill :( :nope: this is horrible, its just like a massive hit in the face ! nothing then all of a sudden my morning sickness is horrific. i can hardly eat, gagging over every smell and im so exhausted :( its starting much earlier than it did with jesse.im praying its not as bad but it looks like it will be :( ugggghhh i just want to sleep the whole day !

It hit me pretty hard this week too. The last few weeks I was upset because I felt GREAT. Well, NOT anymore! Ugg...the SMELL of food, is just....just, wrong.

Yay! I think I caught up on all the posts. WAting impatiently for Wednesday's scan so I an hear this heartbeat!
Still no real symptoms but being tired all the time.

you ladies are impossible to keep up with!

Maybe its just me, when I click on the thread it always takes me to page #1 - is there a way I can set it up so that when i click on the thread it brings me to the first un-read post? It would help hugely with staying on top of things!! Its overwhelming when you have 10 pages to catch up on!

you ladies are impossible to keep up with!

Maybe its just me, when I click on the thread it always takes me to page #1 - is there a way I can set it up so that when i click on the thread it brings me to the first un-read post? It would help hugely with staying on top of things!! Its overwhelming when you have 10 pages to catch up on!

At the top left of the thread there is an option to go to first unread post. I'm sure it used to put me straight to the first unread, but now it throws me to the first page too..

Thanks! I'll definitely try that - I just clicked the link from my email notification and brought me to the last post, but next time I will do it for sure!

I have a feeling I'm a couple of days ahead of where I think I am... My sickness got notably worse yesterday. :(

Just trying not to vom right now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->