February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Morning ladies, i have been up early to get all the washing done as its suppossed to be hot hot hot today!!! I am not to bad i get a bit iffy with some smells but no sickness as yet,but then ive never really had it in any of my pg's.....
Hubby wants chicken for dinner so i know im ok with that lol...
Other than that im pretty good, a lil bit tired but that would happen anyway with my lot they keep me busy!!
I have a busy few weeks with the kids and their schools so im hoping time will pass quickly, school fetes, trips and sports days....only 2 and a bit weeks and i have my booking in appointment, cant wait to get my scan date....
Hope your all good and that you get to enjoy a bit of the sun today xx

Morning ladies, i have been up early to get all the washing done as its suppossed to be hot hot hot today!!! I am not to bad i get a bit iffy with some smells but no sickness as yet,but then ive never really had it in any of my pg's.....
Hubby wants chicken for dinner so i know im ok with that lol...
Other than that im pretty good, a lil bit tired but that would happen anyway with my lot they keep me busy!!
I have a busy few weeks with the kids and their schools so im hoping time will pass quickly, school fetes, trips and sports days....only 2 and a bit weeks and i have my booking in appointment, cant wait to get my scan date....
Hope your all good and that you get to enjoy a bit of the sun today xx

I said I was feeling great at that time too the 6 weeks 1 day hit and ive been sick so sick and it sucks but happy to be preggo i hope you dont get ms!

Hi girls,

Can i join you?

I only found out i was PG on Thursday of last week. Its still a little early but based on my LMP my baby is due on the 29th February 2012.

Wendy
x

Welcome Wendy! Everyone is lovely here - :dust: for your :baby:

Suzie Lou I've been early and I'm watching TV :shock: because this bebe is my first I'm gonna enjoy my last months of freedom! :haha:

Welcome Wendy! Everyone is lovely here - :dust: for your :baby:

Suzie Lou I've been early and I'm watching TV :shock: because this bebe is my first I'm gonna enjoy my last months of freedom! :haha:

Lol yes take it easy and pamper yourself as much as you can cause after you have the baby you aint getting 2 mins to pee by yourself!!!! I love it though, some people have said we are mad having another but i love all the stress and argueing :dohh:

I think everyone's different aren't they. I don't know how many I want but that will depend on how I feel with all this won't it. I'm such an anxious worryer/pregnant person! I'm gonna have to do one day at a time.. LOL. Still pigging out in my jamas watching Gok and reading Emma's diary :cloud9: waiting patiently to feel pregnant!

welcome wendy my fellow scot :wave: how are you? massive congrats :happydance: xxx

Morning everyone!

I woke up this morning with evil tummy ache, I thought something was seriously wrong, then I rolled over and did a HUGE fart, and all was well. Hee hee! Luckily hubby was already downstairs so he didn't hear!!

I also now have a prickly-heat-type rash on my tummy, I'm really hoping it's not a reaction to the reasonably expensive stretch mark cream I just bought, or that will have been a waste of cash.

Told my mum and dad yesterday, they are so happy. I felt like a naughty schoolgirl telling them (I'm 26!) but they were thrilled :)

Morning everyone!

I woke up this morning with evil tummy ache, I thought something was seriously wrong, then I rolled over and did a HUGE fart, and all was well. Hee hee! Luckily hubby was already downstairs so he didn't hear!!

I also now have a prickly-heat-type rash on my tummy, I'm really hoping it's not a reaction to the reasonably expensive stretch mark cream I just bought, or that will have been a waste of cash.

Told my mum and dad yesterday, they are so happy. I felt like a naughty schoolgirl telling them (I'm 26!) but they were thrilled :)

Witg my first pregnancy i used all sorts of creams to stop stretch marks and i still got them really really bad, i really hope it works for you x

welcome wendy my fellow scot :wave: how are you? massive congrats :happydance: xxx

Hey you, i am doing well. Still cant believe that i am here and now just want to get to 12 weeks so that i can tell people and relax a little.

How are you doing? Any sickness?

:hugs:

ps. I love Stirling.

Morning everyone!

Witg my first pregnancy i used all sorts of creams to stop stretch marks and i still got them really really bad, i really hope it works for you x

Me to. i spent a small fortune on lotions and potions and still got loads of stretchmarks. I just think if you are going to get them then there is nothing you can do about it.

x

Did anyone do CB digis to compare?

I've had three that say 1 - 2! :sad2: it just doesn't give me a great feeling!

Welcome Wendy! Morning all. Omg what. Dream last night..... I went to the dr a day early thinking it was wed and it was tue. I ask if they can just check my levels and she was looking concerned then said the notes do say that I have a good chance at a viable pregnancy and she gives me a lemon pie. Weird then she says I'm close to being positive for strep b ( who even thinks about that) packs me a giant can of formula.
Then I woke up. 1 st dream I have since pregnant and that it? Bummer

Have a good day ladies.

hahah awesome dream saphire76 :D My dreams got so weird and even... raunchy as I got further into my pregnancy last time. Can't wait. ITS SO HOT TODAY xx

Hello Ladies! wow, its impossible to keep up with this thread! there is so much happening!

Welcome to all the new ladies...!!

I am getting so exhausted trying to deal with the MS , it's not funny...Puked on Friday and Saturday, constant acid reflux ...so quite miserable and also worried i'm not keeping enough food inside..I'm eating small frequent meals, bananas, B6 but nothing is working. Fortunately, today I feel a bit better...The more I stay busy, I find, the better I keep my head above water...
dont wish for MS, firstbaby25!!

wendy i am feeling in general great :) keep getting waves of nausea but in between i dnt feel pregnant at all. i certainly look pregnant however lol i am so tired but i do have a 7month old baby 2 lol i dunno my symptoms could easily be passed off as something else. im quite excited getting now. how are you? any symtpoms? Stirling is alright lol i guess its nothing really special to me coz i have always lived here lol

i got really lucky with Cam. i never got any stretch marks at all. i know that i am not gonna be that lucky this time round and im quite excited lol i want mumma marks lol

firstbaby stop testing lol wait at least another 5 days then do your digi lol are you gonna call doc to get hcg tracking done? xxx

:hi: kirstie... I had bloods on Thursday as I was already worried because I am a crazy poas addict :fool: I don't think they'll be quantitative though so no good for tracking... I don't know if they will with it being my first. Do you have yours tracked? I've also started spotting but no pain so gonna see how I get on overnight and when I speak to the docs tomorrow. Thing is nothing I do will change the outcome will it? At such an early stage... I just can't help it - I've took my test apart and my lines aren't changing at all. I'm not even sure if they are getting lighter :( god I hate this waiting!

firstbaby25, I know exactly how your worry feels. This morning I woke up with sharp, terrible pains near my left hip and practically convinced myself that my preg is ectopic. They were there all through church this morning but have now gone away somewhat.

saphire76, what a crazy dream!

kbkb, hope you feel better soon. At least you know your pregnancy is progressing!

Hey all,

Looks like my due date is going to be 15th Feb 2012, so could I be added to the gang please! Had a very scary night in hospital query ectopic last night but after a scan this morning it looks like our little peanut is in the right place! Just this UTI to deal with :-/ Congrats to all Valentine mummies to be. Looking forward to sharing the next few months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->