February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

hi ladies, wow looks like a lot of you are feeling as rotten as me, this constant nausea is just unbearable, I had to run our of a room with lasagne in it yesterday! I am dreading trying to get up for work tomorrow, the last week has felt like torture , waking up starving and feeling faint then can't find one thing I can stomach to eat, it just goes on and on.
what's worse I am getting this awful pain when I sit up for a length of time, no idea what it is but I can't stand up with it, lying down is only comfy place to be. my oh went and did the food shopping as I wouldn't have been able to walk for that long or would have passed out :-(
I think I'm going to have to get checked over. this is my 4th baby and I have never had a pain like this, it's not like ligament pain at all.
hugs to all of you feeling really rotten, you have my sympathies xxx

welcome wendy my fellow scot :wave: how are you? massive congrats :happydance: xxx

Hey you, i am doing well. Still cant believe that i am here and now just want to get to 12 weeks so that i can tell people and relax a little.

How are you doing? Any sickness?

:hugs:

ps. I love Stirling.

Sorry for barging in but glad to have found not only fellow Scots, but a fellow Glaswegian too. Hope you ladies are both doing well.

Regards,

S

I've been having some vivid dreams lately!!

Last night, I had a dream that I gave birth 6 months before the due date :O
The baby was fine but he had to stay with my aunt who is a nurse for those six months and I couldn't visit too often.. hehe.

Gotta love dreaming while pregnant :p

:hi: everyone!

Can you take me off 26.02.12 - started spotting last night, turned red this afternoon and now in some might period pain banter...

H & H 9 months to all... Hope to see you in first tri soon :thumbup:

MrsMM24 - changed you to 4th
JulianasMommy, suzzle, butterfly4, finallyprego, and Wendyk07
- Congratulations and welcome!
firstbaby25 - so sorry hun xxx

Ug, I had an awful weekend!!! I was due to have a day at the seaside with my family to celebrate my birthday but me and DH ended up catching Ellie's sickness bug so I spent the day in bed instead :(

Hope everyone else had better weekends xxx

awww noo!! hunny i am so sorry. call your hospital and go to the early prregancy unit and they will be able to do bloods and get you scanned to see whats going on. soem women bleed in early pregnancy. aww hunny i am so so so sorry!!!! :hugs: xxx

awww noo!! hunny i am so sorry. call your hospital and go to the early prregancy unit and they will be able to do bloods and get you scanned to see whats going on. soem women bleed in early pregnancy. aww hunny i am so so so sorry!!!! :hugs: xxx

I'm only just on 5 weeks. I suspect they wouldn't see a lot anyway. Plus I had bloods that I still haven't had results from. At least, as they were taken on Thursday will confirm it and at least I'll have it on record for if I eventually get pregnant again or lose more... I'm just resting, and then I'll speak to my gp tomorrow and hope for a sticky soon!

I'm going to chart next cycle/this one starting... So I can get back in the saddle and some people fall straight away after MC :shrug: I hope so!!

Oh I'm so sad for you :(
Rest and feel good.
Hope to see you back soon.

Hi wendyk07, wantabean and suzzle im from kirkcaldy in fife :)

Firstbaby25 im so sorry hun *hugs* x

I'm only just on 5 weeks. I suspect they wouldn't see a lot anyway. Plus I had bloods that I still haven't had results from. At least, as they were taken on Thursday will confirm it and at least I'll have it on record for if I eventually get pregnant again or lose more... I'm just resting, and then I'll speak to my gp tomorrow and hope for a sticky soon!

I'm going to chart next cycle/this one starting... So I can get back in the saddle and some people fall straight away after MC :shrug: I hope so!!

oh hun, - so sorry for you. hopefully you'll be back soon. x

i still dont have any m/s but counting my blessings while i can

So sorry firstbaby.. and i fell pg again straight after my second mc.. last month.. so fxed for you..

Firstbaby its best to get checked, there is a number of reason for bleeding, with my last pg i had red blood on and off for the first 6 ish months, and i had a perfectly healthy boy. I dont want to get your hopes up, just to make you aware its not always bad news when that happens just get yourself checked out......xx

Firstbaby its best to get checked, there is a number of reason for bleeding, with my last pg i had red blood on and off for the first 6 ish months, and i had a perfectly healthy boy. I dont want to get your hopes up, just to make you aware its not always bad news when that happens just get yourself checked out......xx

Because you'd barely be able to see a sac I'll see when the bleeding stops and take a test... And see where to gonfrim there. I've heard some horror stories of people really early on and insensitiveness from the hospital. I've barely missed my period... Just trying to be logical!

firstbaby25, hope you end up finding out that this bleeding isn't what you fear, but if it is I hope you are back very soon with good news.

Firstbaby25, I am KMFX for it to not be a mc. If it is I will KMFX for you to get a strong BFP with an extremely sticky bean!! :hug:

Speaking of dreams, I keep having strange dreams about having multiples, whether twins or triplets. Then today, we went to visit my grandfather (who just went to the hospital for breathing problems) and my 5 yo DS told my grandma that he is going to have both a little brother and a little sister, out of the blue! The things that kids think of, I have not said anything to anyone about my dreams, I dont want them to think I am completely crazy!!

I am getting REALLY REALLY impatient for the 6th to get here!

Because you'd barely be able to see a sac I'll see when the bleeding stops and take a test... And see where to gonfrim there. I've heard some horror stories of people really early on and insensitiveness from the hospital. I've barely missed my period... Just trying to be logical!

If it is a mc (which I hope it's not), keep your chin up! You sound like you've got your head on straight, though! It took us YEARS to get pg the first time and I mc at the end of Jan. I fell pg again in May, so basically 3 months later. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->