February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

My first appt is tomorrow and I'm soooooo nervous!! I can't believe it's finally (almost) here. The past 3 weeks have gone by quicker than I thought they would...thank goodness, lol.

Johnsprincess-Good luck for your appt.. are you having a scan tom..

Johnsprincess-Good luck for your appt.. are you having a scan tom..

Thanks! I would imagine so. Last time the doc didn't see me until I should have been 10 wks. He said if he'd seen me sooner, he'd have been able to diagnose it sooner. So...they better do a scan! LOL

Well I hope so too for your peace of mind.. and cant wait to see some piccys.. :)

I go in for an early scan july 12.. i will be 6+6 for my first scan.

My first appt is tomorrow and I'm soooooo nervous!! I can't believe it's finally (almost) here. The past 3 weeks have gone by quicker than I thought they would...thank goodness, lol.

YAY!!!!!!! I am so happy for you that it is finally here!!!! You must be so happy!:happydance:

:happydance: yay for you!! Secretly I am really jealous that yours is already here!! :blush: :blush: :haha: :haha: I still have to wait 10 more days! :dohh:

10 days.. i wish that is what i had to wait.. lol.. i have to wait 2 weeks yet.. till july 12th.. yay for scans.. :)

I know, what is it with all of this waiting!!! We have to endure the 2ww, then the 4-8ww for our first appt. and then the whole 40 weeks till we can see the little ones!! I mean goodness, I know we are supposed to be patient but I WANT IT NOW!!! :)

blah.. i agree.. we should get scans every 2 weeks.. lol..

How far along will you be for your scan.. Olive..

YAY!!!!!!! I am so happy for you that it is finally here!!!! You must be so happy!:happydance:

I am! But nervous too! I feel very different from last time, but still...

Well I hope so too for your peace of mind.. and cant wait to see some piccys.. :)

I go in for an early scan july 12.. i will be 6+6 for my first scan.

I've never looked so forward to seeing a little fuzzy blob!!

It'll be here before you know it, I swear!

:happydance: yay for you!! Secretly I am really jealous that yours is already here!! :blush: :blush: :haha: :haha: I still have to wait 10 more days! :dohh:

Lol, I was jealous too whenever anyone had theirs! But yours is coming up!!

firstbaby25, I know exactly how your worry feels. This morning I woke up with sharp, terrible pains near my left hip and practically convinced myself that my preg is ectopic. They were there all through church this morning but have now gone away somewhat.

saphire76, what a crazy dream!

kbkb, hope you feel better soon. At least you know your pregnancy is progressing!

dont worry Engineer Girl...I got crazy sharp shooting back pains on the day of my BFP. and left stomach pains almost every day since. My doc later said as long as you're not in a situation that you cant move, or have bleeding- in most cases its just the uterus stretching. But if you're in serious discomfort, do go to a doc and insist on being looked at no matter what they say. Your intuition is stronger than any of these meds, I say.

:hi: kirstie... I had bloods on Thursday as I was already worried because I am a crazy poas addict :fool: I don't think they'll be quantitative though so no good for tracking... I don't know if they will with it being my first. Do you have yours tracked? I've also started spotting but no pain so gonna see how I get on overnight and when I speak to the docs tomorrow. Thing is nothing I do will change the outcome will it? At such an early stage... I just can't help it - I've took my test apart and my lines aren't changing at all. I'm not even sure if they are getting lighter :( god I hate this waiting!

awww....firstbaby25-got everything crossed for you. Hope the spotting is only benign. Praying very hard...
But if it is the bad news you're dreading, I'd recommend trying the SMEP plan. its on the ttc forum and I am a great fan after being there for 2 months. Good luck, hon. Hope to welcome you here real soon. Think of the positive as someone said- At least you can get pregnant, so many cant! you can always investigate cause of the MC and address it

Hey all,

Looks like my due date is going to be 15th Feb 2012, so could I be added to the gang please! Had a very scary night in hospital query ectopic last night but after a scan this morning it looks like our little peanut is in the right place! Just this UTI to deal with :-/ Congrats to all Valentine mummies to be. Looking forward to sharing the next few months :)

That must be scary, suzzle...Glad everything is all well!

Just catching up and popping in to say hi.
Welcome all new poeple :wave:

I'm hating this heat. I'm stuck indoors with sickness and don't want to take Liam outside because I don't want him to burnt/get sun stroke because I'm in no state to look after a pooly bubba. I'm throwing up all day long. My body hair is growing at super speed. I'm convinced this bubs is a girl because this pregnancy has so far been different in every way possible.

I have my first real appt tomorrow. Last week i went to se midwife and the doctor because of MS but they didn't do much. I bought some travel sicknes pills and they actually work! But today i didn't need any, i didn't feel sick:D Happy me:)

havent been on as ive been curled up on our couch all day :nope: its 816pm here and i have been horrifically ill all day.
i was bad with jesse but this is much much worse and i really dont know how im going to cope with looking after jesse aswell :cry: im barely coping as it is. i dont know what to do. ive tried everything :cry: i wake up and have to run to vomit and then its pure bile (the yellow stuff) and then have to try to fight off feinting so i can look after jesse. i ending up sitting on the lounge lying down the WHOLE day today, i could barely move. had to make myself get up for jesse :cry: i dont know how im going to do this :cry:

god, we're all in the same boat...Misery loves company, doesnt she? :nope:
Hang on, tiger....lets hope this wave passes for us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"