February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Sorry your all feeling rubbish at the mo, and you will hate me now......but i am feeling fab!!!
i was up bright and early got 2 loads of washing done, dropped big kids to school, went shopping, baked shortbread biscuits and a cheesecake, Lil man is having a snooze so i just need to clean kitchen get washing in then have a lil rest before picking kids back up from school.....
I am tempted to do another pg test just because its been soo long until my scan it may just offer me a lil reassurance that all is well, last week i felt so tired but now i feel normal?? I keep telling myself not to worry as i have no pain and no bleeding so stop being stupid and get on with it lol...
I should be used to the waiting and worrying as this is my 5th pg, but its just as nerve wracking as the 1st time!!!
Now that ive just made you hate me, im off to eat some yummy shortbread with a cup of tea.......

Today marks week 7, and I have felt so much better than week 4-6. I'm surprised, but not complaining :) I'm sure it will hit me out of nowhere again so I'm enjoying a little normalcy at the moment :)

I had some light bleeding this morning. I'm trying to just not worry and keep an eye on it. I think I over did it last night jumping and yelling last night at the roller derby bout, but I'm going to try to just take it super easy today. Unfortunately I'm alone with the step kids today, so it may be a challenge.

Hello and welcome to the newladies!!!

I have my first apt next week at 7+3... I really hope they do a scan but my mom works at that hospital and said that she thinks they would have told me if they were going to and most likely they will schedule my scan then for 10-11weeks... Ahhh!! On the bright side, if my insurance only covers a certain number of scans than I suppose a 10 week would look more like a baby than a 7week. Still the wait is torture!

A few updates from me- I am feeling prettygood. Some MS but off and on. I just started my first week of summer vacation (I'm a teacher) so I feel very lucky! I also have some sad news... My sister in law was due Feb 1st, just 2+4 ahead of me and she just had a MC :( I'm trying my best to separate it from my own, but I'm so sad for her. I thought it would be amazing to be able to be pregnant so close together. :(

Hi All!
So sorry to all that have lost their little beans, Hope to see you back here soon XXX
Welcome to all the newbies :D :D
Feeling better today not so sickily although did first thing this morning, But ok now.
Tired as hell though!! 10 days till my first appointment/scan :D :D YEYEYYEY :D

havent been on as ive been curled up on our couch all day :nope: its 816pm here and i have been horrifically ill all day.
i was bad with jesse but this is much much worse and i really dont know how im going to cope with looking after jesse aswell :cry: im barely coping as it is. i dont know what to do. ive tried everything :cry: i wake up and have to run to vomit and then its pure bile (the yellow stuff) and then have to try to fight off feinting so i can look after jesse. i ending up sitting on the lounge lying down the WHOLE day today, i could barely move. had to make myself get up for jesse :cry: i dont know how im going to do this :cry:

You sound just like me Tiger! This whole weekend I couldn't peel myself away from the bed. I finally got my act together last night and did some much needed housework and laundry. I woke up this morning and am dreading work as I've already had my head in the toilet. All I want to do is sleep! I told my husband yesterday, I hope I'm not this tired for our next pregnancy because I don't know how I would look after a little one when I can barely move myself! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Hello and welcome to the newladies!!!

I have my first apt next week at 7+3... I really hope they do a scan but my mom works at that hospital and said that she thinks they would have told me if they were going to and most likely they will schedule my scan then for 10-11weeks... Ahhh!! On the bright side, if my insurance only covers a certain number of scans than I suppose a 10 week would look more like a baby than a 7week. Still the wait is torture!

A few updates from me- I am feeling prettygood. Some MS but off and on. I just started my first week of summer vacation (I'm a teacher) so I feel very lucky! I also have some sad news... My sister in law was due Feb 1st, just 2+4 ahead of me and she just had a MC :( I'm trying my best to separate it from my own, but I'm so sad for her. I thought it would be amazing to be able to be pregnant so close together. :(

Hi Jokerette,

First, sorry to hear about your SIL :nope: but I hope you can find peace of mind with your little bean!

Second, I'm going for my first doc apt tomorrow (!!!!:happydance:) at 7+4. I called ahead to ask about a scan and was told they didn't do that till after 10 weeks, but I'm still hoping that we might be able to at least SEE a heartbeat. I've been waiting so long to meet this little one! I'll let you know how things go... since we're both in the US, it might be similar.

Ladies, I'm embarrassed to say.... I had to pop open the top button on my pants today. :blush:

I've just been feeling queazy all day! If I was at home I would put on sweats and a tshirt ASAP... Since I'm at work, I'll I get is some button relief. Thank God I'm wearing a long shirt today! :thumbup:

Speaking of dreams, I keep having strange dreams about having multiples, whether twins or triplets. Then today, we went to visit my grandfather (who just went to the hospital for breathing problems) and my 5 yo DS told my grandma that he is going to have both a little brother and a little sister, out of the blue! The things that kids think of, I have not said anything to anyone about my dreams, I dont want them to think I am completely crazy!!

I am getting REALLY REALLY impatient for the 6th to get here!

That is soooo ironic.... I had been having "multiples" dreams, and we were sooo anxious a couple of hours ago.... The sono was GREAT! HB 130, everything looks good and I will enter week 7 on Wed!! We are having a Valentine's Baby Feb 15th!!!

Hello, thank you for all the welcomes :flower:

Thoughts are with those that have lost, so sorry, hope u get bfps real soon.

I have 2 girls aged 8 and 5 and a little boy who will be two in september :) This little one was a surpised gift ;-) A complete shock tbh, it normally takes me 6 months plus to conceive when actively ttc (i have pcos and endo), and here i am after we were def not ttc! quite ironic really!

Im with all u ladies on the sick wagon :( tough times Tho at the mo im freaking out a bit as earlier i was clearing up after dinner and there was an odd smell that i couldnt pin point, thought i was going crazy, but after seeing the kids to bed i came back downstairs and the smell was quite overwhelming, i eventually found a leaking aerosol under the sink.....a waterproof shoe spray.....hubbys working so i had to sort it out, i tried covering my nose as much as possible, took the can outside, dried up the leakage and opened all windows, tho i can still smell it! Freaking out about solvents and affect on foetus.......slapped wrists for googling it too, so not happy tonight :-(

Katie x

I have a question for everyone..... I seem to be urinating alot more in the day but i don't get up to urinate at all in the night? I heard that this is really common in pregnancy. I know every pregnancy is different but i was just wondering if there was anyone else that was around 8 weeks and feeling the same?

I am just worried because i had a M/C before this and i am worried he/she is not growing. I know, I know.... i need to stop! I just caan't help it and would feel alot better if i knew i wasn't the only one. :)

I have a question for everyone..... I seem to be urinating alot more in the day but i don't get up to urinate at all in the night? I heard that this is really common in pregnancy. I know every pregnancy is different but i was just wondering if there was anyone else that was around 8 weeks and feeling the same?

I am just worried because i had a M/C before this and i am worried he/she is not growing. I know, I know.... i need to stop! I just caan't help it and would feel alot better if i knew i wasn't the only one. :)

im only coming up to 6 weeks and im the same,i have got up once or twice on the odd occasion in the night,but i go less in the night that daytime,i guess we're heavilly sleeping and when the pee builds up too much and wakes me up!

Im sure everythings fine hunny :hugs:

xx

That's pretty much me. I'm going potty CONSTANTLY during the day. I was waking up at night a couple times, but now *maybe* once, if that. No worries. :)

Hello Everyone!
My apologies for being MIA for so long. I have has HORRIBLE MS! I am miserable all day long and cant keep down anything. I am also really bloated so I am popping buttons on my pants as well :) I work fulltime as well so its been really hard on me. I was in a 2 hour meeting today and thought I was going to puke allover everyone!! The toughest thing is that NOONE at work knows about it. I wanted to wait for 12 weeks but am not sure if i can hold it in that long...I am miserable :(
I have my scan coming up tomorrow! I am really excited and hoping to see a HB!

takecare everyone and I really feel for everyone who has MS :(

Okay, had my first appt today and it went well!! Baby is measuring 7+3, where I think I'm 8+2...but that's based on lmp and not ovulation. We saw the heartbeat and they could see the fetal pole and the yolk sac - and the baby, of course. The doc said everything looks really good and my friend who's a doctor, said it's quite common to measure a bit differently than what you think - happened with both her kids - so I'm not too worried. I go back in 2 weeks just to make sure that all is well! I even got a little goodie bag from the docs office!

Okay, had my first appt today and it went well!! Baby is measuring 7+3, where I think I'm 8+2...but that's based on lmp and not ovulation. We saw the heartbeat and they could see the fetal pole and the yolk sac - and the baby, of course. The doc said everything looks really good and my friend who's a doctor, said it's quite common to measure a bit differently than what you think - happened with both her kids - so I'm not too worried. I go back in 2 weeks just to make sure that all is well! I even got a little goodie bag from the docs office!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! You must be so relieved!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! You must be so relieved!!

I am!! So so so much!! I feel like I need a good cry now to let it all out, lol. I'm still a wee bit nervous/anxious just because of the date difference. But my friend made me feel much better about it and the doc didn't really sound concerned. He said if the dates are still that far apart in 2 weeks, he'll change my due date. But if they're within 3 days of what I think, it'll stay the 4th. So, we'll see. Doesn't *really* matter anyways since that's just an estimate, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->