February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Speaking of dreams, I keep having strange dreams about having multiples, whether twins or triplets. Then today, we went to visit my grandfather (who just went to the hospital for breathing problems) and my 5 yo DS told my grandma that he is going to have both a little brother and a little sister, out of the blue! The things that kids think of, I have not said anything to anyone about my dreams, I dont want them to think I am completely crazy!!

I am getting REALLY REALLY impatient for the 6th to get here!

That is soooo ironic.... I had been having "multiples" dreams, and we were sooo anxious a couple of hours ago.... The sono was GREAT! HB 130, everything looks good and I will enter week 7 on Wed!! We are having a Valentine's Baby Feb 15th!!!

It is funny. I actually had my first dream last night a out being pregnant and I dreampt I was pregnant with tripplets lol. No scan until 18-22 weeks so I guess I won't know anything until then lol. Although after that dream I am going crazy with thoughts. There is a large number of twins and a set of triplets on my moms side of the family. I just want to know darn it! Lol

I have a question for everyone..... I seem to be urinating alot more in the day but i don't get up to urinate at all in the night? I heard that this is really common in pregnancy. I know every pregnancy is different but i was just wondering if there was anyone else that was around 8 weeks and feeling the same?

I am just worried because i had a M/C before this and i am worried he/she is not growing. I know, I know.... i need to stop! I just caan't help it and would feel alot better if i knew i wasn't the only one. :)

Well, I hope this comforts you some, it does occur in the early stages, the doctor actually told me that the baby is growing and the fluids needed are forming, they have to make space and you are in "active" mode when you are not sleeping. However, I would still see my doctor because of the recent M/C but try not to worry. :thumbup:

Speaking of dreams, I keep having strange dreams about having multiples, whether twins or triplets. Then today, we went to visit my grandfather (who just went to the hospital for breathing problems) and my 5 yo DS told my grandma that he is going to have both a little brother and a little sister, out of the blue! The things that kids think of, I have not said anything to anyone about my dreams, I dont want them to think I am completely crazy!!

I am getting REALLY REALLY impatient for the 6th to get here!

That is soooo ironic.... I had been having "multiples" dreams, and we were sooo anxious a couple of hours ago.... The sono was GREAT! HB 130, everything looks good and I will enter week 7 on Wed!! We are having a Valentine's Baby Feb 15th!!!

It is funny. I actually had my first dream last night a out being pregnant and I dreampt I was pregnant with tripplets lol. No scan until 18-22 weeks so I guess I won't know anything until then lol. Although after that dream I am going crazy with thoughts. There is a large number of twins and a set of triplets on my moms side of the family. I just want to know darn it! Lol

Oh boy.... It will be a long wait till the 18 weeks.... there are quite a few multiples in your family... wow GL!!!

I'm just jumping in wihtou reading the whole thread yet but can you add me please? Due 16th Feb.
H&H 9 months to you all.

Hi, Can you change my date? I had my first scan yesterday and it looks like my calculation was out by a day and it is now the 15th.

Although am expecting to be early though..... as it was TWINS!!

Not completely unexpected as this is an IVF pregnancy with two transferred. Still a really nice suprise though, especially after the long wait we have had to get to this point!

Soo excited!

xx

Hi, Can you change my date? I had my first scan yesterday and it looks like my calculation was out by a day and it is now the 15th.

Not completely unexpected as this is an IVF pregnancy with two transferred. Still a really nice suprise though, especially after the long wait we have had to get to this point!

Soo excited!

xx

AWWWW :D :D :D Soooooo happy for you!! Double CONGRATS!!!!
Happy and Healthy 9 months :D :cloud9:

Congrats on the twins! What exciting news! I wish you and your family nothing but the best! : )

Soo excited!

xx

AWESOME!!! Twins!!! And we share the same due date... you however are likely to go before me with those 2... CONGRATS:thumbup:

Welcome to the new ladies that are joining us!! Congrats to those that had their u/s!! Misschief congrats on the twins!
I have felt BEYOND nauseous the last few days!! IT is killing me, haven't thrown up yet, but I really feel like I should be!!

Ladies, I'm embarrassed to say.... I had to pop open the top button on my pants today. :blush:

I've just been feeling queazy all day! If I was at home I would put on sweats and a tshirt ASAP... Since I'm at work, I'll I get is some button relief. Thank God I'm wearing a long shirt today! :thumbup:

Love it!! I'm sat here now with buttons unpopped :haha: Have been getting pain to right of my spine if I stand too long but today seems to have spread to whole of back, lovely, to counteract this having to sit up v. straight which make bloated stomach strain out of trousers hence the unpopping!! Have decided not to tell school I work at until holidays will be 13 wk by end of term so in need of seriously floaty tops! will be telling other employers but can't risk telling school as don't have new contract through yet :-#

not doing too bad today but last 3 days have crashed because of tiredness or m/s, fell asleep before tea had cooked yeaterday oops.

Have also dreamt about multiples, how odd, went into delivery room and oh was sat there with baby and i'd been left out! lol but was ok coz then had another!!! roll on 7 more mth of dreams

welcome diverdi and congrats on the twins misschief

Congrats - twins! I'm so jealous! And sorry to hear your news firstbaby, I hope you are just worrying over nothing.

I had my booking appt and was all fine. My scan will be between 11 and 13 weeks...roll on!

I haven't been feeling too yucky, queasy now and then and ms managed to stay away for my 30th on Saturday so yay XD

So, here's my weird dream (not pg related but I rarely ever remember dreams and it's worth a giggle!)

I dreamt I went sledging with my parents down this awesome wide snow chute. Half way down, we realised some guy had gone missing and I saw him and stopped and went to see if he was ok. He sat up and shook his head like he was confused and then said he had to go to work...he worked at KFC or something. Then he walked off with the most beautiful dog I've ever seen and another huge dog. Random??? Lol

Soo excited!

xx

Twins!!! Wow, congrats!!!

LOL that dream sounds FUNNY! my dream last night was my Parents paid for me and OH to get married (as we were going to get wed but bought a house first...seemed the smarter thing to do when the market was cheap!) so i said OK and had this beautiful french vanity table and started doing my own wedding make up, phoned OH and said 'are you getting ready?' he went 'yea course i am!' i said 'i cant believe we're doing this now' i was blooooooming! i bumped into an old college friend (who is about to drop any second) and she said to me really bitchy 'you can stop with the "i have pregnancy symptoms now love" and i went mad at her for doing so and sauntered off - then cut to a child with me,im guessing ours slapping her paint covered hand on paper :S!!

DREAMS ARE WEIRD!!!!!

Congrats Misschief.....is that our 1st set of confirmed twins within the group????
Im loving the sunny weather, makes everyone happy!!
Im feeling fine still although i have a niggly back ache, am hoping its due to having lil man in bed with us last night, and ive slept funny??
Too nice to cook tonight so we are having chinese!!
I am struggling with my trousers too, might have to look into some bump ones sooner than planned!!

Congrats Misschief.....is that our 1st set of confirmed twins within the group????
Im loving the sunny weather, makes everyone happy!!
Im feeling fine still although i have a niggly back ache, am hoping its due to having lil man in bed with us last night, and ive slept funny??
Too nice to cook tonight so we are having chinese!!
I am struggling with my trousers too, might have to look into some bump ones sooner than planned!!

Honestly, I am a member of so many threads, I could be wrong, but I believe there are quite a few Twins on the books for February 2012....

Soo excited!

xx

OMG CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSS that is WONDERFUL! I have been though IF as well and am prego fter 4 years of trying! You must be so excited! we are due around the same time but I am sure you will be earlier!

Welcome to the new ladies that are joining us!! Congrats to those that had their u/s!! Misschief congrats on the twins!
I have felt BEYOND nauseous the last few days!! IT is killing me, haven't thrown up yet, but I really feel like I should be!!

AWWWW me too....I have been misrable but I dont actually throw up....my diet now consists of bread and fruit...I really can not eat anything else and its a lot worse in the evenings. Its crazy though because I still look like I am gaining weight...

Soo excited!

xx

Hey how about that.. I just found out today we're expecting twins too.. although ours was totally unexpected =) My due date was changed to 2/14 so out a day as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->