February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

please could you change my EDD to the 6th instead of 7th, my scan put me as 1 day ahead.

Congrats on all the twins, ladies! What exciting news!! :happydance:

Off to the Doc today for our first apt and hoping/praying/begging that they at least show us the heartbeat. I don't think I could leave there after just a blood test! 3 more hours....

Speaking of dreams, anyone ever have a MC dream? Perhaps a taboo question, but I had one this weekend and woke up bawling. My husband was so confused!! I knew / know it's only a dream, but it still rubs me the wrong way :nope:

Hi, Can you change my date? I had my first scan yesterday and it looks like my calculation was out by a day and it is now the 15th.

Although am expecting to be early though..... as it was TWINS!!

Not completely unexpected as this is an IVF pregnancy with two transferred. Still a really nice suprise though, especially after the long wait we have had to get to this point!

Soo excited!

xx

Hey how about that.. I just found out today we're expecting twins too.. although ours was totally unexpected =) My due date was changed to 2/14 so out a day as well.

Congrats to you, too!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hey how about that.. I just found out today we're expecting twins too.. although ours was totally unexpected =) My due date was changed to 2/14 so out a day as well.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations! 2 for the price of 1 :happydance::happydance:

caongrats on all the twins!!

yeah i had a load of mc dreams with my last pregnancy, even when i was like 36 weeks. if your worried about it then you will end up dreaming about it. try not to stress too much xxx

Please add me! I'm due Feb 18 (for now)

I don't have my first doctor's visit until the end of next week when I'm right at 8 weeks.

And I'm hoping this thread will give me some good luck, and maybe I'll have twins! Although, DH has already said he will puke if that happens. I would be overjoyed.

GULP... being very brave and diving in here.

I've been stalking you all for AGES but after a MMC in Feb/March I have been too scared to post. We had a scan at 7+1 and saw a little flickering heartbeat. I'm still nervous!!!

I'm a bit wary posting on here at the mo as it's such a HUGE site and I haven't told anyone from work yet. So on the off-chance anyone DOES know me IRL... please keep quiet!!!

My booking appointment is July 16th (I didn't make it as far as booking last time) and my next scan is at 13 weeks on July 27th.

I'm due Feb 1st. Yikes!!!

GULP... being very brave and diving in here.

I've been stalking you all for AGES but after a MMC in Feb/March I have been too scared to post. We had a scan at 7+1 and saw a little flickering heartbeat. I'm still nervous!!!

I'm a bit wary posting on here at the mo as it's such a HUGE site and I haven't told anyone from work yet. So on the off-chance anyone DOES know me IRL... please keep quiet!!!

My booking appointment is July 16th (I didn't make it as far as booking last time) and my next scan is at 13 weeks on July 27th.

I'm due Feb 1st. Yikes!!!

Congrats and Welcome!!! Your secret is safe with me...:haha:

welcome becstar & congrats!
huge congrats to all the twins, Im keeping my fingers crossed for twins, haven't even met my mw yet tho lol

hi ladies,

wow welcome to all the ladies with twins!! I think my hubby would freak if we were to have multiples seems as though we already have 6 kids between us! lol.

is anyone else feeling ridiculously bloated? my belly is huge and i'm pretty sure its gas!! lol

_dreamer_, Tobaira (congrats on your twin news!) and Misscheifmake (also congrats on your twin news!) - all your dates have been changed now.

becstar, diverdi, By the Grace, tiggertea and MrsGemmaRose - welcome and congratulations guys!

tiger, I really hope the MS passes soon for you. If it helps, I had really bad MS with Ellie for the whole pregnancy but this time only from weeks 6 to 8!
Junebugs, I don't wake to wee in the night yet. With Ellie it took a good few months to get to that stage.
JohnsPrincess, glad your appointment went really well! With measuring babies, just 1mm can throw dates off so much.

Not much to update from me really. Still got MS first thing, then it tails off in the day so long as I don't let myself get too hungry.

I am bloaty already and sure I have put on weight, too... the only way to keep my nausea at bay is to eat almost constantly! I'm going to be huge!

is anyone else feeling ridiculously bloated? my belly is huge and i'm pretty sure its gas!! lol

Yes! no bump yet but deff got a lump :? does not look good !! not so bad when i wake up but appears straight away as constantly drinking loads.

and Diana5241 I've had m/c dream too, it's not nice :hugs: took a while after waking up to realise was a dream, was so realistic, all since then been much happier but totally bizarre so know they are dreams.

Congratulations ladie i want twins hehe..

I have had a shit day but then my best mate called and she is pregnant too :D we are due 7 days apart so i am excited now xx

hope your all ok?

Just stopping in to say Hi.. hope your all doing well..

tiger, I really hope the MS passes soon for you. If it helps, I had really bad MS with Ellie for the whole pregnancy but this time only from weeks 6 to 8!
Junebugs, I don't wake to wee in the night yet. With Ellie it took a good few months to get to that stage.
JohnsPrincess, glad your appointment went really well! With measuring babies, just 1mm can throw dates off so much.

Not much to update from me really. Still got MS first thing, then it tails off in the day so long as I don't let myself get too hungry.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->