February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

tiger, I really hope the MS passes soon for you. If it helps, I had really bad MS with Ellie for the whole pregnancy but this time only from weeks 6 to 8!
Junebugs, I don't wake to wee in the night yet. With Ellie it took a good few months to get to that stage.
JohnsPrincess, glad your appointment went really well! With measuring babies, just 1mm can throw dates off so much.

Not much to update from me really. Still got MS first thing, then it tails off in the day so long as I don't let myself get too hungry.

thankyou so much, that gives me hope. i was hospitalised with jesse from throwing up so much and losing so much weight, but its much worse this time !! not only am i throwing up at everything i smell, but i feel like im going to pass out 24/7. im really struggling to look after jesse .

tiger, I really hope the MS passes soon for you. If it helps, I had really bad MS with Ellie for the whole pregnancy but this time only from weeks 6 to 8!
Junebugs, I don't wake to wee in the night yet. With Ellie it took a good few months to get to that stage.
JohnsPrincess, glad your appointment went really well! With measuring babies, just 1mm can throw dates off so much.

Not much to update from me really. Still got MS first thing, then it tails off in the day so long as I don't let myself get too hungry.

Thank You!!! :hugs: I really feel it is not a big deal, i just wanted to make sure i was not the only one.

Today has not been a good day, i felt sick all day long and i have been having what feels like weird "stretching" pains all day off and on. My breast have also been killing me all day long and i am sooo tired. It's like it hit me all in one day. My nausea actually had gone away for a few days too.....

Hope everyone is doing well!! It's so hard to keep up with this forum! So much is happening everyday!! Anyone else having an unusual loss of appetite? Nothing appeals to me and I'm never really hungry, no MS yet though.

Lucky twin ladies!! I want twins.......do I really? Lmbo
Glad were all doing pretty good. Scan tomorrow pm. Heartbeat please!!!!!

Good luck tomorrow saphire..

I have mine in 2 weeks at 6+6...

Hope everyone is doing well!! It's so hard to keep up with this forum! So much is happening everyday!! Anyone else having an unusual loss of appetite? Nothing appeals to me and I'm never really hungry, no MS yet though.

Me! I am eating about 1/4 of what I normally eat. I actually got a donut the other day, at two bites, and gave it to my DH....which is CRAZY behavior for me, as trying to nibble on my sweets is a major offense :icecream:. When I handed to my DH, he was very :saywhat:. I honestly, didn't want it because I was full. But, I also have some aversions to things that smell. I LOVE garlic, but right now, I can't STAND how it smells. And don't get me started on Onions. :sick:

Me! I am eating about 1/4 of what I normally eat. I actually got a donut the other day, at two bites, and gave it to my DH....which is CRAZY behavior for me, as trying to nibble on my sweets is a major offense :icecream:. When I handed to my DH, he was very :saywhat:. I honestly, didn't want it because I was full. But, I also have some aversions to things that smell. I LOVE garlic, but right now, I can't STAND how it smells. And don't get me started on Onions. :sick:

yep that sounds a lot like me!!!! hopefully it will pass soon so my husband stops yelling at me to eat.

yep that sounds a lot like me!!!! hopefully it will pass soon so my husband stops yelling at me to eat.

Tobaira, MischiefMake- CONGRATS on the twins :dance: :dance:!!!
We are looking forward to my scan on the 2nd of July...cant wait!

right now , i am firmly in your club Zombie Kitten and Avery- Cooking is a nightmare, all smells set me off. Majorly repulsed by peanut butter ( i used to love it) and any egg related smell. Nearly throw up at my desk every morning a colleague opens his boiled egg sandwich...i have told him to warn me, so I can walk away for a bit.
I am eating 25% of what i usually do...so worried. OH is also worried i am not getting enough nutrition...Well, I do hope it passes for us all

Hi ladies. I have an ache in my lower back (more like my bum :) ) that is stretching into my back. It is quite uncomfortable and is only on my right side. Is anyone else experiencing this or does anyone know if this is normal? This is my first pregnancy so I have no idea what to expect.

Im off to neet my midwife today so hopefully i will get reffered to a consultant and get an earlier scan to keep my mind at ease.

Have a good day ladies and ill update later

Just went to my doctors this morning so I could book in with a midwife. I tried to book in directly but the silly number for the clinic didn't work.. sigh. Now I have to wait ages for it to go through the system...................... I get a scan soon as I haven't had a period since Reuben was born and they obvioiusly don't believe my date calculating ability ;) YAY

Anyway here's a facebook group for us! https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_240658722611800

Afternoon all, i have so much to do today its unreal, but i thought id sneek a crafty 5 mins on here to catch up lol.
Ive tried using the above link LolaAnn but its not working for me, maybe im being thick today or something!!

i clicked on the link and it just takes me to my homepage. it must be a very good secret! hehehe

Had another little bit of bleeding last night. Still no pain and just a small amount. I'll probably call the MW though just because I'm flying out of town for a week.

Ladies, I'm embarrassed to say.... I had to pop open the top button on my pants today. :blush:

I've just been feeling queazy all day! If I was at home I would put on sweats and a tshirt ASAP... Since I'm at work, I'll I get is some button relief. Thank God I'm wearing a long shirt today! :thumbup:

Diana--- do the hair elastic trick! If its too loose you can loop it around double. I do it all the time now... so much more comfy!

Attachments

• pants-extender-300x191.jpg
    pants-extender-300x191.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
went for a scan yesterday thats caused alot of confusion regarding baby's size ect so im being rescanned tomorow, praying we see a heartbeat as fetal age is 6+3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->